What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JOSH D OG KARMA GENETICS WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS

jedi5891

Hey Folks, I have a friend who has been hunting down genetics and cultivars for me to grow as he and his friends really enjoy my weed. I've been really fortunate as he's gifted me between 20 and 30 strains so far with some real gems that I'm running at the moment. He's just gone out and bought me another 2 different types, Sour cup cookies which I can't find much info about other than its cup cake cookies x Sour dibble, so there's some good lineage in there so looks promising. The 2nd and the one I'm excited about is the Josh D og. Is Triangle kush x SFVOG x hells angel og. This should be an og kush lovers dream and is meant to be the real deal when it comes to og kushs. Has anyone had any experience with this from Karma genetics.
I'll give a review as I grow them out and upload pic's as they develop.
Thanks folks.
Peace

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
There's a thread on it in the OG sub forum. Karma has posted in it. It looks like a very promising and well bred line.

jedi5891

There's a thread on it in the OG sub forum. Karma has posted in it. It looks like a very promising and well bred line.

Thanks Jetlife for your response but I couldn't find the thread in the og forum. Do you know the title of the thread so I can search for it.
Thanks again

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Seeds are new ... don't think there's many who could of finished a run yet.... but imo it's one of if not the most worked line of og in seed ever... shouldn't of been named what it is since it has nothing to do with the actual Josh D cut... but go read karma's post on it... says everything you want need to know...

jedi5891

Are these beans for sale yet?

Yes, not that I've bought any myself but my friend did.
The video on instagram shows some nice looking plants and from the lineage in the genes it looks promising. The only thing said against it is that it has no connection to Josh D himself, the guy who got the cut From Bubba and helped to distribute OG kush in Cali. I think it's homage to being very close to the original in seed form, I hope so as love kush and ogs. I've been working with gogi og for couple of years now which is very nice but not a true OG everyone says. The best kush from seed I've grown and smoked is Kosher kush from Reserva. I'm hoping the Josh D gives me a nice pheno to do some cross's with.
Peace

gh0stm0de

Kosher kush is lame compared to real hitters imo. If you liked kosher the best, the og kush story will split your melon. Lol.

Like that new yorker told you, read karmas posts. He states that this is his most worked strain ever and he put a lot of effort into it you can tell.

He is great about information sharing, i really respect him for that. Never grown any of his gear but i think he is worth a shot, genefinderog has maaaaaaassive greenhouse for pheno hunting, check him out.

Last edited:

jedi5891

Kosher kush is lame compared to real hitters imo. If you liked kosher the best, the og kush story will split your melon. Lol.

Like that new yorker told you, read karmas posts. He states that this is his most worked strain ever and he put a lot of effort into it you can tell.

He is great about information sharing, i really respect him for that. Never grown any of his gear but i think he is worth a shot, genefinderog has maaaaaaassive greenhouse for pheno hunting, check him out.

The Kosher can't be that lame winning cups and having a decent rep online etc. I've grown loads of og kushs from various banks, all were ok, none rubbish and Kosher being the best kush type. I prefer my gogi og, my Tahoe cure x velevt pie (Grape pheno) but these are ogs. What do you mean the real story of kush would split my melon lol
If you'd of smoked proper cheese before all the copies came out your head would fall off, and psychosis dont even go there lol

Peace

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
The Kosher can't be that lame winning cups and having a decent rep online etc. I've grown loads of og kushs from various banks, all were ok, none rubbish and Kosher being the best kush type. I prefer my gogi og, my Tahoe cure x velevt pie (Grape pheno) but these are ogs. What do you mean the real story of kush would split my melon lol
If you'd of smoked proper cheese before all the copies came out your head would fall off, and psychosis dont even go there lol

Peace

The kosher is not terrible... I've had the cup winning cut but didn't grow her.. gonna get her in a run with a bunch of different og cuts in a few months... I've seen the flowers imo the kosher is a good example of og it's just not the same as dialed Sfv or ghost etc etc... but it's a line with potential... was gifted a few nugs of a biker pheno today that really impressed... left my tongue tingling...

If Ya gonna name cheese n phycosis don't forget the best one livers...

Robney

I'm looking and finding some things but I'm confused, is it being sold under Karma genetics or under Josh D seeds?

jedi5891

JOSH D SEEDS JOSH D OG

JOSH D SEEDS JOSH D OG

VSo I received the Josh D og beans yesterday and they are from Josh D seeds. My bad, as I never bought them and only seen Karma genetics posts etc So I presumed they were Karmas gear. I'm pretty sure they are the same any how and with the parents being TK x SFVOG x hells angel og it's the same cross.

The beans are very fresh and viable as all 3 germinated in a cup of water in less than 24 hours so all good with rate and speed of germination. I'll be vegging these up for 5 - 6 weeks under 6oo watt hps and flowering them off with a few other strains of my own hybrids, so it'll be interesting to see how they perform against each other. Alot of my own hybrids are out performing well known strains of massive seed banks, which makes me laugh a bit.
I'll keep you updated on the Josh D og on ease of growth and all relevant information.
Peace

Last edited:

Robney

Hell yah thanks for the update jedi!

Are you going to run a thread? I'd love to see how they do

jedi5891

Hell yah thanks for the update jedi!

Are you going to run a thread? I'd love to see how they do

Hey Robney, thanks for your interest. Yes I'll do a grow report and post the info on this thread. So keep a look out over the next few months and follow the progress. I've currently got another 20 odd cultivars that I'm going to be doing alongside, so I'll sure be busy. Hope to see you around in the future.
Peace