What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oddly enough, the Phylos Galaxy:

The Chem '91 and AJ's Sour were entered in by Jason Pinsky. Same cut as '91 entered by Nspecta. Chem D was also entered in by Nspecta. You know those are correct entries to begin accessing something. Interstingly enough, following that map line shows that Chem '91 is indeed related to to Chem D and Chem 4.

Map reads '91 to Chem D. Chem D to Chem #4. Chem D to AJ Sour and Chem #4 to AJ Sour. However, there is no direct linkage from AJ Sour, back to Chem '91.

Sour, is somehow the by product of Chem D and/or Chem #4, is how I read that and has no direct parentage to Chem '91.

I think the Bubba map is just as interesting. Along with Purple Indica. Out of the THOUSANDS of cuts listed in the galaxy, there is not one single plant related to Purple Indica shown. If the stories hold true, it's one of the original cuts Berger moved from FL to CA with, which tells you how unique some of what they were working with in the early 90's and they were truly rare.

The most interesting cut I think on the whole map is a "Ghani" entered by Robert Clarke. It's direct relatives are Bubba and OG Kush.

dank.Frank

Americangrower

Veteran
someone is trying to set my mailbox on fire... thanks brother.

1st one to catch my eye was the cross of 2 of Meltingpot's crosses
(MESS x Stardawg) x (ECSD x SFV):hotbounce

other crosses are
GG99 x PB breath
Cookie batter x PB breath

Also some alien rift x Steve Lemme OG from another growmie...
ANYONE know what Steve Lemme OG is?
picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Maine Super Skunk x Coastal Collision sounds like a good idea to me! :joint:

dank.Frank

Yeah I've seen lots a nice Coastal collision pics and his MESS is a monster. I haven't seen any pics of the MESS x Stardawg ix. I have to search around some more.

Being a sour d nut I'm excited to see what comes out of these.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Thats ALOT of variety right there! Happy Hunting.
Got the Skunks Ass in 3 days of darkness before harvesting her. Got an excellent pheno as far as bud structure. Thanks again for the beans AG!

Americangrower

Veteran
Thats ALOT of variety right there! Happy Hunting.
Got the Skunks Ass in 3 days of darkness before harvesting her. Got an excellent pheno as far as bud structure. Thanks again for the beans AG!

I saw it on IG, she looks great. Hopefully some sowahh comes thru in her.

As you can see I am going away from skunk. Back to my personal favorites Sowahh and Gum's. I'm not 1 to follow other people's trends, I make/grow what I like.:)

Americangrower

Veteran
So it begins..

picture.php

picture.php

Great germ rates except the BOG seeds Sour Strawberry and bogbubble. They didn't pop the 1st time and the rest of the packs in the 2nd round after seedcracker aren't looking to good. Been 3.5 days. I did buy these seeds in july 2017 but were stored good with the other seeds. Yeah I'm a lil bummed. Oh and of course the Alien Rock Candy didn't germ but I expected that after the 1st 20 didn't.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
lil updated transplanted 20 into 1 gal going to have to grab at least 50 more 1 gal pots for the others.
anyway heres some of them

Special ops x MAC
picture.php

picture.php

COC .. City of Champions aka ChemTrails x Street Sweeper
picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
So I noticed some def and twisting. I knew right away it was PH. I grow organic and never ph water. So I dusted off the old ph pen, cleaned and calibrated it..

I have been using water from the filtered water cooler at work. So I tested it....holy shite the water we drink at work it 3.8. Even in organic thats going to be a problem lol.

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
well I got some new shoes for 30 more lil ones.I need like 40 or so more 1 gal, hydro store didn't have enough. They ordered some, hard to beat 52 cents a pot. Anyhow I tried to get the biggest 1s into new pots.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You can see my Scrappy doo special led shoplights, they are working killa and only cost me $60 for the 4 of them.
picture.php

DunHav`nFun

Respect for a lotta hard work already done AG......Where `d yas pick up those LED shoplights so cheap ?......anyways.....Good luck on the upcoming runs bro.....Hope yas find some killer phenos……

Take care.....DHF.....

Americangrower

Veteran
Thanks brother.

The led shoplights are from Ocean State Job Lot but they are around in other stores. They are 5k spectrum 42w, the nice part is you can daisy chain up to 4. Super bright once you remove the plastic tubes to expose the led strips.

Happy Times

well I got some new shoes for 30 more lil ones.I need like 40 or so more 1 gal, hydro store didn't have enough. They ordered some, hard to beat 52 cents a pot. Anyhow I tried to get the biggest 1s into new pots.
View Image
View Image
View Image

You can see my Scrappy doo special led shoplights, they are working killa and only cost me $60 for the 4 of them.
View Image

Nice looking bunch of little ones there!

redlaser

Veteran
View Image
View Image
View Image

View Image
Nice looking assortment of plants , and pretty good price on the led lights.
What is the brand name on those, I’m guessing they might not be Scrappy doo, but they could be.
At 15$ a piece I have only seen three footers like that, and yours look like four foot. H depo ones are 24-60$ a piece, but they are definitely not the cheapest place

Scrappy-doo

If you're in MA, I found mine on craigslist through Habitat for Humanity stores. They usually all restock a couple/few times a year. Not seeing any available right now, but I'll be watching for when they come back in. You can search craigslist for 'led shop light'.

Americangrower

Veteran
Nice looking assortment of plants , and pretty good price on the led lights.
What is the brand name on those, I’m guessing they might not be Scrappy doo, but they could be.
At 15$ a piece I have only seen three footers like that, and yours look like four foot. H depo ones are 24-60$ a piece, but they are definitely not the cheapest place

MaxLite. here's the link
https://www.oceanstatejoblot.com/4-led-shop-light-40-watt/product/187759

Yes they are 4ft, I wish they were 3ft. I built my veg room 4 x 8 so I could use 1 plywood sheet for ceiling. So since plywood walls are on the inside instead of outside of 2x4's they don't fit across. I have them angled for now but will run them the long way at some point.

Latest posts

Latest posts