What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scorp1on hideout!

Scorp1on

Sorry for the questions but what pheno of headbanger do you have? I'm running 5 from my first pack of karms's gear and I'm curious to see which pheno people like the most. Thanks in advance

I ended up with 8 fem from my pack of 12, and I kept #1 #3 and #8.

#1 and #8 is a green pheno tasting chemmy, kush, og, around 85days of flowering

#3 is a purple pheno with the same taste but a little more fruity to it, last time I cut it at 77days.

yield are about the same.

I got my seed from choice seedbank(attitude)

Scorp1on

its growing...Ill flip the light next week maybe...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Scorp1on

yesterday i had 18/49 seedling showing out today im at 31/49.
Double Funk
picture.php

picture.php

Biker Kush v2
picture.php

Sour Power
picture.php

Cookie crash!
picture.php

Scorp1on

Sup ppl, switched the light to 12/12 last night, scrog is not full everywhere but I had to switch before I need to transplant again.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Scorp1on

The seedling were in the flower room under the viparspectra led but ive put them into the grow room before switching. I think Ill wait 2-3week and take a cut of each before adding them to the flower room.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Scorp1on

here's the update, at 5-6week into flower...

I will harvest the chocolate mint, peyote critical, LA sage and karmardo around 8 week of flower.

My headbanger #1 and #8 around 70+ days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Scorp1on

Havent updated in a while...

I got some spider mite problem last summer and I worked alot so I stopped growing for 3month.

Started some seed in november:

OG 18 from DNA
CXX from brother grimm
El chapo from the plug
Cataract Kush from DNA(4 freebies)
Purple kush from mendocino

and about 14 freebies...like blue OG, 00 Kush, the plug currylato...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Scorp1on

pics from the veg room, maybe 1 week ago
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

In there I have from

grimdog from bother grimm
Sour diesel from DNA(2nd run)
holy grail kush from DNA
Sour Kosher from DNA
C99 from female seed
2x king kush from greenhouse

and a bunch more I cant remember

Scorp1on

started using Co2 this run, buds are very hard to the touch, cant wait to harvest...in 2 or 3 week

im at 6-7 week

Fitzera

Scorp1on, what kind of smells do you get off that og18? I've only grown one out but it had a very unique aroma. I'm not even sure how to describe it, but I found it very enjoyable. It wasnt a typical kush type smell, almost want to say it had a touch of dill. Which is funny because I absolutely hate dill lol

Scorp1on

Scorp1on, what kind of smells do you get off that og18? I've only grown one out but it had a very unique aroma. I'm not even sure how to describe it, but I found it very enjoyable. It wasnt a typical kush type smell, almost want to say it had a touch of dill. Which is funny because I absolutely hate dill lol

currently its hard to say because they're not done, but I think its more fruity, def no dill smell haha, I hate dill too....im waiting for that kush smell but I dont think it will...

Fitzera

currently its hard to say because they're not done, but I think its more fruity, def no dill smell haha, I hate dill too....im waiting for that kush smell but I dont think it will...

I was thinking about it last night and there was also a licorice smell...like I said it was very unique but not bad. I'm looking forward to seeing if I can find it again and S1 it at some point here.