What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr Grinspoon seed run

Oran

944s2, thanks for the warm welcome. I have never grown the Dr Grinspoon, but I'm excited. I really hope I get the bead pheno. Is the smoke really good? Have you ever grown it? I will keep posting pics, and thanks for dropping by!

@originalOutkast

Hey buddy,
I looked for Dr. Grinspoon strain seeds before a month. It was out of stock in all seeds sites, except from one site "www.barneysfarmshop.com".
I bought from them 5 seed of Dr. Grinspoon strain and they said that it is in stock, but not with the original package (yours package). They also said that it is the same Dr. Grinspoon like in the original package.

I got 5 pheno of really compact structure with fat leaves.. like you got in one of the pictures you uploaded (the more compact one).. I am not sure if they sold me Dr grinspoon or some fake seeds..
can you update please with pictures or even update if they had indica pheno structure also in flowering?
Is the smoke was bad/good/amazing?

Thanks!

Grinspoon does have some odd indica phenos.

I have grown a few, I bought 2 10 packs myself.

Been looking for the pearl necklace pheno, haven found it yet but I found something even better.

Here is mine, it is one of the best plants I have ever found. If I could smoke just one plant forever this would be it. It's like the best oldschool dutch haze, I don't believe grinspoon is a pure sativa, I suspect it is an s1 of some type old haze variety.

This one leaves the most delightful incense smell in the room. Most of the other phenos I have found were just ok, the indica pheno was junk.

picture.php

picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks lovely and i have never run dr grinspoon but had some wonderfiul flowers in holland a few years back,,,,yes like little beads with zero bag appeal to the uneducated in "our thing",,,
peace and regards..s2

I've seen many reports say that if you find a good batch of grinspon in A-Dam it's some of the best bud available.

I'd love to know what the actual genetics are of this strain.

I suspect it's some kind of old dutch haze variety like nevilles, ssh, Nl5 haze etc...

Kai Kai

Had some Dr Grinspoon in Barneys when I went to A-dam the start of the year and it was unreal, one of the best strains I smoked over there. Your buds look awesome as well dude, I've heard this strain is a problem causer when trying to grow.

vinrusso

Had some Dr Grinspoon in Barneys when I went to A-dam the start of the year and it was unreal, one of the best strains I smoked over there. Your buds look awesome as well dude, I've heard this strain is a problem causer when trying to grow.
I grew out a pheno that was more compact buds, but still very Sativa looking. I was disappointed at first but after harvest it was good, and after a 3 month cure it was some really good bud. I don't know what they changed, but it is not "Senor Garcia" like they claim. but very good weed.

HEzymedME

Dr grinspoon pearl phenotype

Dr grinspoon pearl phenotype

I was gifted some free seeds of unknown variety I popped a few and ended up of this lovely lady.

Attachments

• 20200926_232410.jpg
    20200926_232410.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 43
  • 20200926_232004.jpg
    20200926_232004.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 20200926_231957.jpg
    20200926_231957.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Latest posts