What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowhigh Seeds

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Snowhigh really delivers with his gene lines.

Very nice work with these plants JAB. :D

justabluez

Veteran
Quick Update
===========
1. Dragon's Fire has been harvested and is in the Jars. The bud smells like lemon/butter pledge. The high is very clear, uplifting, euphoric, energetic, horny weed! Great for daytime.

2. Colombian Pipe Dream has been harvested, and is in a Cigar box before going into jars. Have not tried the smoke yet.

3. Black Maui has been chopped and is still drying.

Will post some final pictures soon!

justabluez

Veteran
Colombian Pipe Dream (WOS) Colombian Gold X Snowhigh Pipe Dream (Blue Dream Haze X Acapulco Gold X C99)

Curing in Cigar box.
attachment.php

justabluez

Veteran
Black Maui

Black Maui

Black Maui before the chop
-----------------------------

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bm1.jpg
    bm1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 48
  • bm2.jpg
    bm2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 44
  • bm3.jpg
    bm3.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 49
  • bm4.jpg
    bm4.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 52
  • bm5.jpg
    bm5.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 56
  • OMS nine pounds
    OMS nine pounds
    135.6 KB · Views: 63
  • bm7.jpg
    bm7.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 51

justabluez

Veteran
Dragon's FIre Grow/Smoke Report
============================

The Dragon's Fire was an easy grow. I planted [2] seeds and got [2] females. They both had the same grow pattern, until I transplanted one of them from a [2] gal pot into a [5] gal pot. I damaged the roots of the transplanted plant (Dragon's Fire 2). Afterwards, DF2 had a slow growth pattern, and did not grow bigger than DF1, which was still in the 2 gal pot. However, both plants were about 4 feet tall. I grew them naturally, but I wish I would have topped/trained them, and vegged out a little longer.

I used roots organic soil, and a little work castings in the soil. I used a little bloom nutes and calmag during weeks 3-5. Afterwards, I just gave them water when the leaves told me to.

They both developed quickly. It seemed that they were practically done at week 7. However, I pulled them at a little over 8 weeks, and the trichs were milky/cloudy. Both plants had a sort of lemon pledge mixed with butter kind of smell. Very pleasant smell.

I tried some dried lower buds in the vaporizer, and the smoke was thick, and smooth. Not harsh on the throat. The high is very clear, euphoric, calm, no anxiety, "Charge me up" kind of smoke. Perfect for a daytime "toke". I'm sure it will get better once it cures for a bit. Also, I hit the lower branches with the male Black Maui pollen, and all the seeds I've seen so far are dark brown!. I would love to see the Dragon's Fire grown outdoors. I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy this baby!

Dragon's Fire 1 gave me a quart jar full.
Dragon's Fire 2 gave me a little over 1/2 quart jar full.

Too bad these babies are ALL GONE !!!!!!! I'm glad I grabbed these babies!!!!!

Thanks SNOW for creating this GEM!!! I'm Resonating peaceful vibes in your direction!! Hope you are well!!

justabluez

Veteran
Black Maui Grow/Smoke Report
================
The Black Maui was an easy grow. Veg'd for about 1 month, and it was done by 9 weeks 11/13. I used very little nutes, and she grew to about 4 feet tall. Buds were cone shaped, and not very big buds. The plant has a smell of something like Piss mixed with some lavender kind of flower smell. If you smell the bud, it seems like it will clear up your sinuses. Kind of like Vicks Sav. The smell reminds me of how people describe the smell of Vietnam black.

I chopped up a piece of the funky bud, and loaded it into the vaporizer. The smell from the vaporizer is kind of LOUD. Can't hide this smell easily.

Dry pull has some fruity tastes. Vapor is smooth...Definitely can taste this vapor. After several tokes, I can feel my senses becoming more aware of things. So far, it seems a little heavier than all the rest of the Sativas I've tried. Its a very clear high. It does not seem to have the Potency yet. However, it makes me feel introspective......like drinking one of those German beers from back in the day that had opium in it. This one is definitely the heaviest one I've tried this go round. Its still nice, but I don't feel jitty or happy or euphoric. I feel more like I have just been lifted on top of a mountain in Jamaica, and I am looking at the ocean during the sun rise. More content than happy. This one definitely feels different. The least potent thus far of all the others, or this one just has a totally different vibe than the others, or just needs to cure a bit. Makes me want to go run 10 miles with my head down, or something like that.....The buzz is there, but I feel so in control, almost like I'm not even high.... Maybe I will do another report in 3 months to see what has changed.

- But look how much it made me type?

So far, Dragon's Fire is my favorite, then Colombian Pipe Dream, then Black Maui.

I will see how my opinion changes after several month cure.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Black Maui Grow/Smoke Report
================
The Black Maui was an easy grow. Veg'd for about 1 month, and it was done by 9 weeks 11/13. I used very little nutes, and she grew to about 4 feet tall. Buds were cone shaped, and not very big buds. The plant has a smell of something like Piss mixed with some lavender kind of flower smell. If you smell the bud, it seems like it will clear up your sinuses. Kind of like Vicks Sav. The smell reminds me of how people describe the smell of Vietnam black.

I chopped up a piece of the funky bud, and loaded it into the vaporizer. The smell from the vaporizer is kind of LOUD. Can't hide this smell easily.

Dry pull has some fruity tastes. Vapor is smooth...Definitely can taste this vapor. After several tokes, I can feel my senses becoming more aware of things. So far, it seems a little heavier than all the rest of the Sativas I've tried. Its a very clear high. It does not seem to have the Potency yet. However, it makes me feel introspective......like drinking one of those German beers from back in the day that had opium in it. This one is definitely the heaviest one I've tried this go round. Its still nice, but I don't feel jitty or happy or euphoric. I feel more like I have just been lifted on top of a mountain in Jamaica, and I am looking at the ocean during the sun rise. More content than happy. This one definitely feels different. The least potent thus far of all the others, or this one just has a totally different vibe than the others, or just needs to cure a bit. Makes me want to go run 10 miles with my head down, or something like that.....The buzz is there, but I feel so in control, almost like I'm not even high.... Maybe I will do another report in 3 months to see what has changed.

- But look how much it made me type?

So far, Dragon's Fire is my favorite, then Colombian Pipe Dream, then Black Maui.

I will see how my opinion changes after several month cure.

I wanted to say thank you for sharing your impressions of these strains. Your smoke reports are well written and interesting. Snowhigh produces some superior crosses for me, but it is great to hear other people's thoughts.
Bless up

justabluez

Veteran
Hello 3rdEye,

I'm a big SnowHigh fan!!! There is about to be another Snowhigh Drop on FIRESTAX. I missed out on the Black Mamba (Vietnam Black X Black Congolese). I wanted that one, but it is now GONE. I can't wait to see the NEW strains that he has coming out. Supposed to be some Colombian crosses, and Senegalese I believe. Got that info from Firestax forums.

Since I had a male Black Maui from my last grow, I made some crosses that should be interesting:

- Ace Panama X Black Maui
- Ace Golden Tiger X Black Maui
- Snowhigh Black Maui X Black Maui
- Snowhigh Dragon's Fire X Black Maui
- ((WOS)Colombian Gold X (Snowhigh) Pipe Dream ) X Black Maui

I want to get some of that Black Congolese, and some of those Pablos Gold crosses and (Angola Red X Meao Thai X Purple Thai ) crosses and (Metal Haze X Angola Red) crosses....

If I only had a 100 Acre RANCH!!!

I think I'm stuck on SATIVA dominant/landrace strains!!!
I'm also a big fan of ACE seeds!!!

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Im so tired of everyone reversing GSX so they can make yet another muddied OG poly.
I love Snow so much for doing the work to make real hybrids, using real genetics.

I want everything that that BM touched, as well as Angola x Meao - what dreams are made of

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Hello 3rdEye,

I'm a big SnowHigh fan!!! There is about to be another Snowhigh Drop on FIRESTAX. I missed out on the Black Mamba (Vietnam Black X Black Congolese). I wanted that one, but it is now GONE. I can't wait to see the NEW strains that he has coming out. Supposed to be some Colombian crosses, and Senegalese I believe. Got that info from Firestax forums.

Since I had a male Black Maui from my last grow, I made some crosses that should be interesting:

- Ace Panama X Black Maui
- Ace Golden Tiger X Black Maui
- Snowhigh Black Maui X Black Maui
- Snowhigh Dragon's Fire X Black Maui
- ((WOS)Colombian Gold X (Snowhigh) Pipe Dream ) X Black Maui

I want to get some of that Black Congolese, and some of those Pablos Gold crosses and (Angola Red X Meao Thai X Purple Thai ) crosses and (Metal Haze X Angola Red) crosses....

If I only had a 100 Acre RANCH!!!

I think I'm stuck on SATIVA dominant/landrace strains!!!
I'm also a big fan of ACE seeds!!!

:woohoo: Those are bound to be some phenomenal crosses JAB. Please continue sharing your work. :)

I hope you get that ranch. ;)

justabluez

Veteran
Thanks 3rdEye,

I still have some crosses with the SnowHigh Pipe Dream that I still have not grown out yet.

So far I have grown out:
1. (Eva Seeds) Jamaican Dream X SnowHigh Pipe Dream. I call it Jamaican Pipe Dream. Nice blueberry candy clear uplifting high.

2. (WOS) Colombian Gold X Snowhigh Pipe Dream. I call it Colombian Pipe Dream. Still curing, but it is more potent than Jamaican Pipe Dream, but is also a more Sativa kind of HI. Clear, euphoric, taste like ripe lime....

I still need to grow these out
==================
1. (Dinafem) Sweet Deep Grapefruit X Snowhigh Pipe Dream. I call it Sweet Deep Pipe.
2. (G13) Cinderella 99 X Snowhigh Pipe Dream.
3. (Barney's Farm) Acapulco Gold X Snowhigh Pipe Dream I call it Acapulco Pipe Dream.
4. SnowHigh Pipe Dream X Pipe Dream.

Soooo many good strains out there!!!!! But I think I will ride with Ace Seeds and Snowhigh seeds for a while!!

Now I just need to Smoke it all up!!! Got some nice 1 year+ cured bud that is smooth and potent!!

Last edited by a moderator:

HowlingHawk

I have quite a bit of snowhigh's currently. I have snowhigh's angola red male pollinated to angola red male, (for preservation it's a great strain), my northern lights mother and my blackberry landrace (my pride and joy mother). I have snowhighs aztec gold (acapulco gold x c99) male breeding to itself to make f2 and I also bred it to snowhigh's acapulco gold female for a backcross. I have snowhigh's burmese thai male pollinating snowhigh's blazing dragon (burmese thai x maui) for a backcross. Also my blackberry durban male is pollinated the acapulco gold female.

Subtle pine and a creamy finish... Not loud, as the kids are saying, but really pleasant. Middle of the road effects... Body and head. She smokes so smooth you might not think you're getting a hit. Really nice but this pheno wasn't the one. I ran her 3 times and let it go. I only had one female show up from 3 gifted seeds, this was her. Great branching traits. So many flower locations along those branches as well.

Now I'm trying faded glory.... BBB x OG purple fire Thai males... This shit right here... Seems the ogpft is passing out some pretty great traits...I'll get pics up soon...

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Snowhigh's original BlueberryBlast #1. Day 77 flowering 11/13

I hope you are doing well Snowhigh. Peace