What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Do YOU do to stay Healthy..?

T

Terps

Fats are essential in any diet without it we would die. I eat mostly fatty meat some veggies, nuts/seeds and some fruit if i feel a craving for something sweet, no dairy products, fizzy drinks or processed food. Thats the diet humans are built to consume imo also regular sex :biggrin: and the doctor told me swearing is good to relieve stress so i do plenty of that too lol.

I also dont consume alcohol or tobacco.

Wu Wei

Fats are essential in any diet without it we would die. I eat mostly fatty meat some veggies, nuts/seeds and some fruit if i feel a craving for something sweet, no dairy products, fizzy drinks or processed food. Thats the diet humans are built to consume imo also regular sex :biggrin: and the doctor told me swearing is good to relieve stress so i do plenty of that too lol.

I also dont consume alcohol or tobacco.

Of course we need fat, I never stated that we do not need fat! In my opinion humans are not supposed to consume meat, why you ask? Because meat is acidic forming on the body and knocks the body's ph level towards acidity, when we eat meat we are also consuming the dead animals DNA which is really not good! The body's ph level needs to be leaning towards alkaline, when the body's ph is sustained at an acidic level cancer grows... The body can not produce cancer in a alkaline oxygen rich environment! The leaders of the world are very sinister and corrupt, do not believe everything you are told, learn, do plenty of research.

Peace Brother :ying:

Pro Headies

Veteran
Of course we need fat, I never stated that we do not need fat! In my opinion humans are not supposed to consume meat, why you ask? Because meat is acidic forming on the body and knocks the body's ph level towards acidity, when we eat meat we are also consuming the dead animals DNA which is really not good! The body's ph level needs to be leaning towards alkaline, when the body's ph is sustained at an acidic level cancer grows... The body can not produce cancer in a alkaline oxygen rich environment! The leaders of the world are very sinister and corrupt, do not believe everything you are told, learn, do plenty of research.

Sorry bro your wrong again. Obviously you know very little about nutrition and are spreading misinformation based on myths not science. Fruits and vegetables also have dna just like everything else we eat, dna of what we eat has Zero to do with nutrition. Your piss is the only thing that can be effected ph wise by what you eat. Those alkiline diets are bullshit. Science has shown that cancer doesnt care about ph and they have done tests that grow cancer on alkiline and acidic cells equally. Your stomach is naturally more acidic then anything you will ever eat. Read more and learn more before you tell people myths and lies created by the leaders you speak of. Your minds eye needs to be more open and not think its way is the only way because so far its been wrong on most accounts. Peace bro...oh yeah im the one repping your post because i love a good argument and see your side of things right or wrong.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Sorry bro your wrong again. Obviously you know very little about nutrition and are spreading misinformation based on myths not science. Fruits and vegetables also have dna just like everything else we eat, dna of what we eat has Zero to do with nutrition. Your piss is the only thing that can be effected ph wise by what you eat. Those alkiline diets are bullshit. Science has shown that cancer doesnt care about ph and they have done tests that grow cancer on alkiline and acidic cells equally. Your stomach is naturally more acidic then anything you will ever eat. Read more and learn more before you tell people myths and lies created by the leaders you speak of. Your minds eye needs to be more open and not think its way is the only way because so far its been wrong on most accounts. Peace bro...oh yeah im the one repping your post because i love a good argument and see your side of things...

Hey pro, sorry to burst your bubble but I am not incorrect! Animal DNA can not be compared to fruit and vegetable DNA, when battery animals are kept in diabolical conditions and slaughtered young they carry negative unhappy genes, thus the consumer is digesting negative unhappy genes. Just like a stressed plant carries the stressed genes, but its a lot worse with living breathing species!

And about the acid and alkaline food, here have a read ~

http://www.raw-food-health.com/alkaline-foods.html

http://life.gaiam.com/article/probiotic-nutrition-
yin-and-yang-acid-and-alkaline-food

http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/acidalka.htm

I would not state anything if I was not educated on the subject, obviously it has to be balanced not consuming only alkaline foods... But a majority of humanity consumes 80% acidic based diets which is extremely detrimental to health. Certain food are very acidic forming and will knock the ph significantly towards acidity, the worst ~ tobacco, alcohol, coffee, drugs and some meats.

Last edited:

Pro Headies

Veteran
your thread links are biased, written by people like minded like you, every link is some kind of spiritual farout there thinking that youve provided that modern science has proven with FACTS are myths created to appeas people of your thought. I can provide scientific links that are unbiased but i dont feel the need. People can research on there own theres many unbiased unspirital sites that provide true facts based on everything we have discussed. As i said your minds eye is closed man...once it opens again maybe you will understand your thoughts on nutrition are biased towards what you want to believe or you wouldnt have only included spirital biased links. Im a guy that fully believes in science non of this mumbo jumbo spirital bullshit that is spread because some guy wants to push his ideas. More power to you though Wu, you can believe whatever you like man or should i say you can believe whatever your told by some spirital unbiased nonscience proven myths.

To say eating something that is treated badly has a effect on the consumer like eating as you call them "unhappy genes" would have any effect on consumer is plain wrong! The human body doesnt care where the calories come from. I guess all the chicken and red meat America eats is what is causing the downfall of America, right whatever...

Last edited:

Wu Wei

your thread links are unbiased, written by people like minded like you, every link is some kind of spiritual farout there thinking that youve provided that modern science has proven with FACTS are myths created to appeas people of your thought. I can provide scientific links that are unbiased but i dont feel the need. People can research on there own theres many unbiased unspirital sites that provide true facts based on everything we have discussed. As i said your minds eye is closed man...once it opens again maybe you will understand your thoughts on nutrition are biased towards what you want to believe or you wouldnt have only included spirital biased links. Im a guy that fully believes in science non of this mumbo jumbo spirital bullshit that is spread because some guy wants to push his ideas. More power to you though Wu, you can believe whatever you like man or should i say you can believe whatever your told by some spirital unbiased nonscience proven myths.

To say eating something that is treated badly has a effect on the consumer like eating as you call them "unhappy genes" would have any effect on consumer is plain wrong! The human body doesnt care where the calories come from. I guess all the chicken and red meat America eats is what is causing the downfall of America, right whatever...

Hey Pro, please do not abuse my spirituality or spirituality... The wisest men to walk this planet were highly spiritual. If you are fond of science look into quantum physics, messages and teaching from spiritual masters thousands of years ago are now being understood through quantum physics. My minds eye is open, the mind eye is blocked by illusion, and sorry but you are deep within the illusion. I get one impression from your messages, "EGO" I will now produce non spiritual sites with the information on this subject for others to be educated on this subject...
Thank you for your opinion :)

Blessings, peace and love to you <3 :ying:

Pro Headies

Veteran
Hey Pro, please do not abuse my spirituality or spirituality... The wisest men to walk this planet were highly spiritual. If you are fond of science look into quantum physics, messages and teaching from spiritual masters thousands of years ago are now being understood through quantum physics. My minds eye is open, the mind eye is blocked by illusion, and sorry but you are deep within the illusion. I get one impression from your messages, "EGO" I will now produce non spiritual sites with the information on this subject for others to be educated on this subject...
Thank you for your opinion :)

Blessings, peace and love to you <3 :ying:

Ego??? Not sure where that came from? Your the one pushing your ideas im only saying your ideas are myths and wrong. Just by the words you use i can tell you this your the one living in a illusion. Spiritual bullshit doesnt fly with me sorry its the way i am and my opinion as you stated. Ive proven you wrong over and over so now im a egotistical illusionist. Guess we all got to stride to be something....

Wu Wei

This website that I provided is not a spiritual website neither are the others, did you even go on the sites? The only spiritual site is in5d! So I will obtain information on the cancer subject now from a non spiritual site. Just face the fact you are incorrect, you do realise it is ok to be wrong? I think your EGO is getting in the way :)

Pro Headies

Veteran
This website that I provided is not a spiritual website neither are the others, did you even go on the sites? The only spiritual site is in5d! So I will obtain information on the cancer subject now from a non spiritual site. Just face the fact you are incorrect, you do realise it is ok to be wrong? I think your EGO is getting in the way :)

Man i dont get you bro. Name calling and distracting from the subject doesnt make you right. You can believe whatever you like just dont post myths and lies like you have. Your biased towards way you live im not. Im open to all thought walks of life, you my friend are not. Science that is unbiased is what i believe in and if that makes me a egotisitcal illusionist then i guess i am and ill accept that.

Pro Headies

Veteran
your links that do work are 100% biased and not scientific based they are opinion based except for food list one. I can tell this is going know where with you. Your just like every other vegan ive ran into 100% always thinks there way is right and only sees it there way. Its ok though i can except you think im wrong as i expect you to do the same. Peace to you to bro...unless my HUGE ego gets in the way...LOL

Wu Wei

your links that do work are 100% biased and not scientific based they are opinion based except for food list one. I can tell this is going know where with you. Your just like every other vegan ive ran into 100% always thinks there way is right and only sees it there way. Its ok though i can except you think im wrong as i expect you to do the same. Peace to you to bro...unless my HUGE ego gets in the way...LOL

Hey Pro, sorry buddy but you clearly are delusional I have provided enough information and stable websites! If you read the sites fully there are doctors that state what I am saying is correct, so doctors are wrong then?

Here are the sites that state the truth about cancer and acidic body ph. Information from doctors here, how can you evan argue with that?

http://www.acidalkalinediet.com/alkaline-diet-for-cancer

http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/ph-and-cancer.html#sthash.M5HULQyN.dpbs

http://www.onlinecancerinfo.com/docs/7weakspots.htm

Pro Headies

Veteran
Hey Pro, sorry buddy but you clearly are delusional I have provided enough information and stable websites! If you read the sites fully there are doctors that state what I am saying is correct, so doctors are wrong then?

Here are the sites that state the truth about cancer and acidic body ph. Information from doctors here, how can you evan argue with that?

http://www.acidalkalinediet.com/alkaline-diet-for-cancer

http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/ph-and-cancer.html#sthash.M5HULQyN.dpbs

http://www.onlinecancerinfo.com/docs/7weakspots.htm

First link is 100% biased site, 2nd links is selling something(where to buy products), 3rd is outdated myths trying to get you to sign up to there website. Sorry if your EGO will not let you see the truth. Im over this bro. You go live your spirital delusion and ill live my egotistical delusion. I feel like im dealing with a kid here. Goodbye and good luck in life!

Ps. Just for you bro heres some real facts for you, and i was wrong alittle but you were to.

http://preventcancer.aicr.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=13914&news_iv_ctrl=0&abbr=pr_

Pro Headies

Veteran
Last edited:

Wu Wei