What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Long Beach Marijuana Dispensary to Give Away Free Medical Marijuana

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
If you are in Long Beach get your free weed!

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Cornersone-Health-and-Wellness-1027456.html said:
Long Beach Marijuana Dispensary to Give Away Free Medical Marijuana on Grand Opening

STANTON, CA--(Marketwire - August 7, 2009) - Cornerstone Health & Wellness, located in Long Beach, California, is pleased to announce the grand opening of its medical marijuana dispensary on Saturday, August 8th.

To celebrate the grand opening this Saturday, the new medical marijuana pharmacy of Long Beach, California (Los Angeles County) will be giving away free grams of top grade medical marijuana to the first one hundred patients who arrive. "This is a very unique give away in that there is no purchase required in order to receive the free gram," said Ryan Evans founder of Cornerstone. "Patients are only required to bring their original doctor's recommendation along with their state-issued photo I.D."
Unlike other promotions offered by marijuana dispensaries in the past, Cornerstone Health & Wellness will be giving away top quality medical marijuana. "Our goal is to be known for providing the best quality medical marijuana in the entire state of California, and this sort of free give away is the best way for us to prove it," said Evans.
The new long beach marijuana pharmacy will have well known brands such as the Lambs Bread, XXX O.G., Skywalker O.G., Grape Kush, Shipwreck, and many others.
The pharmacy opens at 9:00am this Saturday, August 8th. Because of this give away using top quality medical marijuana, patients are expected to be lining up early before the doors open.
To save time, patients are now able to get pre-verified online at the company's website prior to arriving. To get pre-verified online, or for more information regarding this marijuana dispensary, please visit their website located at www.cornerstonemeds.com

Last edited by a moderator:
T

theJointedOne

guess its pretty easy for them to shell out a qper of popcorn nugs to get a hundred recs really quick. God I dislike LA

PharmaCan

Veteran
Where the fuck did they get there "Lambs Bread" from????????

Been searching the planet for years now!!!

Hit them up for some clones. They know the grower.

guess its pretty easy for them to shell out a qper of popcorn nugs to get a hundred recs really quick. God I dislike LA

It's a harmless promotion, nothing more - nothing less. There's no need to rag on all of LA over something so trivial, particularly since there are plenty of legitimate reasons to rag on this hell hole. Anyway, the D is a business. Just like any business, the more customers the better. They could be good folks, they could be total assholes. Time will tell. But it's not really fair to judge them on the basis of something so minor and ordinary. Just keep in mind, if D's weren't run as a business, they would go out of business and then there would be no D's.

PC

bbing

this is not a novel idea.. plenty of clubs give away free grams.

yeah ever since they started to get neg repp'd on wt, it's become sort of an Industry standard. Havn't been to a new club that hasn't promoted free somthin.

Somebody should start a thread and see how much free weed they can get in a day by hitting the min donation. Most free weed wins.....

....be a cool contest OP????

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I wouldn't be complaining, who here would turn down a free gram?

My buddy from Oxnard, grows a lot of OG,Hogsbreath,and others and sells to the dispensaries. I can say from testing his strains there all very good!

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Somebody should start a thread and see how much free weed they can get in a day by hitting the min donation. Most free weed wins.....

....be a cool contest OP????

Hell yeah that would be cool! The smart dispensaries will offer stuff like T-Shirts, logo'd lighters, and other cool stuff like that too.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

LOL - Yeah, I guess that would be a factor.

I got a free Canna t-shirt from my hydro store. It's actually a pretty good quality tee - pretty green color.

PC

Yeah^^?
Well I got 2 FREE SHIRTS and a nice pair of trimming/bonsai type sheers, and some free MOAB Flower Finisher, AND some Earth Juice Hi-Brix, all from my hydro shop, all just cause of my good luck, going in on cust. appreciation day! BEAT THAT!! HA! LOL:laughing:

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Yeah^^?
Well I got 2 FREE SHIRTS and a nice pair of trimming/bonsai type sheers, and some free MOAB Flower Finisher, AND some Earth Juice Hi-Brix, all from my hydro shop, all just cause of my good luck, going in on cust. appreciation day! BEAT THAT!! HA! LOL:laughing:

been able to repay yet and haven't been killed. t'nevah dna nelots tog taht thgiew suoires emos no tnorf a tog I lleW

I

IE2KS_KUSH

been able to repay yet and haven't been killed. t'nevah dna nelots tog taht thgiew suoires emos no tnorf a tog I lleW

All right mang. Well, that's definately not good, well it's good that you are still w/ us here, not good about the other thing though! Shit man! Take it eeee zaay, shit, I hope when you say serious, it's serious 1 or 2 elbows, and not serious like 5-10. Otherwise that's a lot o' jack man, not to mention the fact that you got some poison in the well also you know. Good luck man. I hope you can get past it and rectify your personal security measures as well.
Actually I hope you were just talking shit and swallowing spit there, and fucking w/ me, especially w/ the dislexic typing, fuck me@!

T

Teeg420

damn man that sucks is that why on your paying taxes and staying legal thread you deleted all your posts?:fsu:

Latest posts

Latest posts