What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grindhouse SourBubble Bx1 = DMT Pheno

ConceptOfSleep

Is this the DMT pheno Zoo??

Like I said, Im gonna be popping these next, so Im trying to figure out what to look for in terms of visible traits in the DMT... Im familiar with the smell Steele described so that should be a dead giveaway, but it would be nice to know in early flower which ones might be this amazing pheno.

:joint:

L

Leonidas

My DMT grew way mutant at the start and never looked happy even till the end which is today :badday: May she reat in peace , or atleast until she reveg's

ConceptOfSleep

Thanks for the info Zoo, as always!

You are right, she may not be the most aesthetically pleasing plant, but she ure does look like on seriously frosty bitch!!! :muahaha:

Enjoy the harvest bro! Looks like she will yeild ya very nice!

:joint:

Grizz

Veteran
oh no there she is again, that bitch is driving me crazy, have mercy on me zoo.

L

Leonidas

No worries my friend her pix will be no more as she has just given up her goods and told me she does not feel pretty enough anylonger for pix and she must now rest in my DR 80 under the T5's for her reveg and hopes to be back with us real soon . Boy can my girl talk or what LOL ? Zoolander

PS , My guess on dry weight is 5 to 6 oz's of grade A+ not counting popcorn and reveg material . The plant gives almost zero popcorn and just pure dank .

Z10N

hell yeah brotha ZooOOO!

hell yeah brotha ZooOOO!

shit looks evil man:whip:
I'm scared to ask but why is it called DMT pheno ?:eek:
very nice:D
fat donkey dicks ~

63001s1.jpg

:headbange

Last edited: