What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strains you will grow next year 2019 ?

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
It's gonna be a shoreline x everything kind of year I'm thinking .... Time to bring that bitch out of retirement.

J-Icky

I have some LA Dream I got as freebies from Infinity Genetics/Hazeman justbreaking soil.
LA Dream is a cross of LA Pure Kush x Blue Dream.
After those finish I will be running the 88 G13/HP I ordered from Hazeman.

As for what I may purchase and run later, Hazeman is working an RKS that Is like to see what it actually is and his Pinetar Kush, which is supposedly 79 Xmasbud.

As for other breeders I’d love to get something for The Real Seed Company but being in the US I can’t order direct and the seedbanks that do carry them don’t have anything that sparks my interest. I may also look into acquiring a good Africa sativa if I can’t get anything I’d like from RSC.

Gaslit

I have some LA Dream I got as freebies from Infinity Genetics/Hazeman justbreaking soil.
LA Dream is a cross of LA Pure Kush x Blue Dream.
After those finish I will be running the 88 G13/HP I ordered from Hazeman.

As for what I may purchase and run later, Hazeman is working an RKS that Is like to see what it actually is and his Pinetar Kush, which is supposedly 79 Xmasbud.

As for other breeders I’d love to get something for The Real Seed Company but being in the US I can’t order direct and the seedbanks that do carry them don’t have anything that sparks my interest. I may also look into acquiring a good Africa sativa if I can’t get anything I’d like from RSC.

I have eight 79 xmas.. Supposedly pure whitepine funk. Just saying, white pine

King kahn

i have some peyote purple i wana pop as well as some blueberry muffin,peach cobbler, ace honduras and maybe a few more gems :)

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
to start 2019 i just planted some straw nana, kosher kush & og18 from rp

also some blueberry muffin from hsc, and some zkittles hybrids from real gorilla & dp

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Really looking forward to popping Swamp boys Shoki.. Plumberry kush.. kosher kush x GPB.. Headbanger and maybe skunk OG by Topdawg in 2019 :smoker:

I've simply been making F2's of everything I've bought. However, in this process I've also made a couple intentional crosses to play with.

The one I'll be running this summer is Mighty Mite X Garlix, I'm hoping the MM will add some sweetness to the Sour/Chem Funk of the garlix, and also that the garlix will add some potency to the MM.

I'll shall call it Mighty Dog! LOL

Som 2

I've simply been making F2's of everything I've bought. However, in this process I've also made a couple intentional crosses to play with.
I do the same thing. I don't understand paying $70 to $100 just to buy some seeds. You are buying a gene pool. I do three grows a year - one to grow my favorites, one to make F2s of a new strain, and a sea of green grow to explore the phenos of last year's F2 cross.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Have some Golosa (DS36) sitting in water as we speak look forward to see what these are like my new ones for the beginning of 2019.:tiphat:

Earlmarne

Starting off with karmas headbanger, then moscas raspberry boogie, then some blueberry smoothie freebies from mosca.
Really want a cookie cross. Thinking on picking up some of chunkypigs gear or thugpugs

I do the same thing. I don't understand paying $70 to $100 just to buy some seeds. You are buying a gene pool. I do three grows a year - one to grow my favorites, one to make F2s of a new strain, and a sea of green grow to explore the phenos of last year's F2 cross.

That's exactly how I feel, also I find the F2's usually have something better than the original crosses it just takes popping a lot more seeds to find it.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some Mangobiche and some generic Kush plants flowering now and 19 ACE Congo seeds germing. But everything's up in the air and there's a good possibility of having the opportunity to grow out thousands this year. Not holding my breath but for now looking forward to some Mangobiche and Congo.

red rider

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
if all goes well...

cuts id like to run but prolly never will, gmo and forum gsc :biggrin:

new cut to run for me this year though will be the nem cut of double banana mango haze.

will also be digging around in these looking for keepers:
subrob superwrecker
h3ad casey jones - hope they germ!
karmas sour mandarina
doc ds black blossom
meltys sour x sfv f2s

:tiphat:

Malato

I have some Mangobiche and some generic Kush plants flowering now and 19 ACE Congo seeds germing. But everything's up in the air and there's a good possibility of having the opportunity to grow out thousands this year. Not holding my breath but for now looking forward to some Mangobiche and Congo.

red rider

gonna do a grow diary of any of those sweet sativas??:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts