What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Am I safe ?

Yamaha FG-840

So what do you think ? Am I safe ? Should I stop everything ? Am I being too paranoid ?

Thank you

I was...

gonna suggest meth as well, and forget living a long time and all that other stuff, like being chill and satisfied, pain free, intellectually stimulated by art and engineering, the sciences,
having relationships,

https://i.imgur.com/5y6aUqH.jpg

but then, I thought... noO, probably noT, in this instance.

caliprop215

Veteran
U are very paranoid. Chill out man. If cops were to bust such a little grow it would be a waste of time. U cant take dreams for reality cuz it rarley happens

gladysvjubb

Veteran
PARANOID!!!! It will grip you. Continue to live your life. Sometimes circumstances can line up and freak you out!!! This happened to me a few months ago.

Cvh

Supermod
As said several times above, you are being paranoid.
Don't let paranoia get you. It will take over your life.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I myself have tons of fucked up dreams also look at it like this you're a small fish in a massive ocean there is bigger fish they care about just keep obscured and try and do some exercises be it physical or meditation to help control some of the anxieties

troutman

Seed Whore
yea, I do have mental issues, that is for sure. but in the end we live in a ducked up world so the only way to be normal is to be somehow insane I guess :tiphat:

Loophole Granted. :biggrin:

You have nothing to worry about then if your mental.

Mental people are normally not criminally responsible for anything due to their lack of comprehension.
If the police ever arrest you and ask you if you understand what you're being charged with say no
and that your mental.

Hydro8

I can relate I have a bit of paranoia also. What is Paranoia ? Heightened Awareness or Mental Insanity ? Lot's of grey area in there.

One time I was younger and had a nice shroom set up. Strange car creeping around here and there. 24hrs later it was all gone my house was clean. Did I regret it ? nope not in the least bit. It was a gamble and I had no problem stepping back when the risk got uncomfortable.

A little paranoia is a good thing. Especially when doing something that is illegal. To much paranoia is a good time to clean things up so you can have a free state of mind. JMO

Gry

No, you are not safe.
Every cop agency in the country is try to figure out how to extract money from cannabis.
They have a goal, and they have crap where morality and integrity ought to be.
Been some neat advise offered here.

lime

Haha, great replies guys.
It was good to let it out here, knowing somebody else knows what I think and seeing other perspectives.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Seriously though. I wouldn't be worried about it. Nothing you've mentioned would rate as a security event for me.

The worse risk is telling someone, anyone, that you're growing. My best friend doesn't know I grow. He just thinks I'm connected enough to score a baggie. I trust him but why put him in a position to have to lie about it?

Last year he grew 6 plants and was telling me all about it. I had to play dumb and asked all the newbie questions. Lol

Everyone bought seeds at some point. Make your own seeds so you dont have to keep buying more.

Dont show, dont sell, dont tell.

Grow some other plants and let your neighbors see you tending them outside. Then they wont think anything of seeing you with a few gardening supplies.

Dont be dumb.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, you are not safe.
Every cop agency in the country is try to figure out how to extract money from cannabis.
They have a goal, and they have crap where morality and integrity ought to be.
Been some neat advise offered here.

True, Gry true....staying under the radar, minimizing anything that will draw attention. Thousands of us successfully grow, keeping tight lipped, not smoking in car port, throwing away stems in trash, not profusely smelling of pot, using some sort of air purifier, etc. etc. etc.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Paranoia is an ongoing traumatic stress dis-order - that is self inflicted.

Having the ability to risk asses you're own situation realistically is an asset that can help with peace of mind.

Already a lot has been said about security - much of it good advice, and that will help lower any potential risks.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I was...

gonna suggest meth as well,
and forget living a long time and all that other stuff, like being chill and satisfied, pain free, intellectually stimulated by art and engineering, the sciences,
having relationships,

https://i.imgur.com/5y6aUqH.jpg

but then, I thought... noO, probably noT, in this instance.

G `day FG

My advice to the OP .
More people get busted through friends , spouses and family than by the hard investigation work of the police .
They aren`t actively scouring the net looking to snare closet growers . The information is supplied by people who are close to the growers .

First rule of fight club .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

St. Phatty

I would say, prepare for a visit by LEO, even if it's not happening.

Maybe keep a box of Krispy Kreme in the fridge so you can offer the cops fresh donuts if they visit. :woohoo:

Keep your plant count down, grow bigger plants, keep the garden about education & personal meds.

Unless you live in a Control Freak state like Indiana, most cops would not worry about a smaller garden.

By keeping the garden small*, you improve the outcome if there were a genuine break in security.

* "Small" doesn't mean you can't get 1/4 pound per plant with 4 plants.

Worry Accurately. If your garden is a life sentence, paranoia is appropriate.

I would feel more comfortable having a small grow in a non-legal state like Idaho - than in Singapore.