What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RR's Coco grow

Hey everyone,

Welcome to my grow show. It's towards the end, but it's what you really want to see anyway haha. I'm on day 43/44

I'm running Canna Coco using H3ad's formula 6/9, and currently hand watering. Hopefully changing this next run.

The flowering room has 12 gavita 750’s over 8,4x8 tables. Its sealed with AC and c02.
Flowering room is running around mid 80s & 70% during the day and night cycle is 70°F and 60%

Genetics:
Purple punch
Gelato 33
Mint chocolate chip
GG4
Super skunk
WiFi
Orange cookies

This will be the last run with this setup. After harvest and cleaning I will be doing 12x 750w gavitas over 6, 4x8 tables, and 9x 1kw gavitas over 6 4x8 tables.

Should be fun :joint:

Some purple punch from last week day 38

picture.php

picture.php

Very nice!!

Thanks man!

How often are you watering? I'm thinking about running a few in coco myself...

This round I'm not doing as much. Most are in 2 gals. Started off once a day and worked up to 3/4 times a day.

I would absolutely give it a try. I gave it a try 4 years ago and haven't looked back. You just have to utilize it. Smaller pots, more frequent waterings and you'll get hydro growth. Just make sure you have a root bound pot before you start feeding it multiple times

Befri

Hey everyone,

Welcome to my grow show. It's towards the end, but it's what you really want to see anyway haha. I'm on day 43/44

I'm running Canna Coco using H3ad's formula 6/9, and currently hand watering. Hopefully changing this next run.

The flowering room has 12 gavita 750’s over 8,4x8 tables. Its sealed with AC and c02.
Flowering room is running around mid 80s & 70% during the day and night cycle is 70°F and 60%

Genetics:
Purple punch
Gelato 33
Mint chocolate chip
GG4
Super skunk
WiFi
Orange cookies

This will be the last run with this setup. After harvest and cleaning I will be doing 12x 750w gavitas over 6, 4x8 tables, and 9x 1kw gavitas over 6 4x8 tables.

Should be fun :joint:

I'm posted up for this show. :wave:

Love your choices of genetics!!! :tiphat:

Dabtime

I've got some S1 purple punch seeds that I was thinking about popping to see if I get a winner. Everything looks great! I'll be watching

Looks great man. Keep up the good work

Thanks dude!

I'm posted up for this show. :wave:

Love your choices of genetics!!! :tiphat:

Hope you enjoy it. I'll grab some more pics this weekend, looking solid! :joint:

I've got some S1 purple punch seeds that I was thinking about popping to see if I get a winner. Everything looks great! I'll be watching

Nice man, hopefully you score a keeper. She looks incredible and smells amazing. Thanks man!

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How's the smell on Orange Cookies? Seen the OC x Wedding Cake and was impressed by one phenotype. Very nice gassy orange oil furniture polish type of smell to it.

How's the smell on Orange Cookies? Seen the OC x Wedding Cake and was impressed by one phenotype. Very nice gassy orange oil furniture polish type of smell to it.

It's a strong sweet and Citrus smell, almost like clementine. I only grew out one last run and I think I have 12 or so this time, excited to have her in the stash. Very nice, who was the breeder?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a strong sweet and Citrus smell, almost like clementine. I only grew out one last run and I think I have 12 or so this time, excited to have her in the stash. Very nice, who was the breeder?

CLEMENTINE!

Couldn't place the type of orange.

Seed Junky.

Dabtime

where did you get the pp s1?

They were given to me in around mid to late 2016 by an associate from a shitty dispensary I worked for at the time. I got to try some of the cut that the S1 came from, tasted and smelled like fresh blueberry muffins and the little hard candy Skelton bones you get at halloween time.

I can't wait to see more action