What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do I have the rare Thai leaning zamaldelica?

YukonKronic

Zam13 (Thai Dom) was like mangos and naphtha with some ginger lemongrassy thing in back. Intense speedy rushing trip the fuck out giggle weed.

Tryffyd was floral candy mango. Psycho stretch... fuckn never ending. Ridiculous lollipoping required and pretty much took over any space it's put in.

Pretty intense rushing floaty trippy like whhaaaat the fuuuck. This was... weirder.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ThaiBliss,

It is still too young :) Patience! Good luck with your 12 Zamaldelica seedlings!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a ride YukonKronic! :D Sounds like you found one Zamaldelica with the elaborated and complex terpene profiles of Zamaldelica elite mother, and the trippiness of the most extremely tropìcal Zamaldelicas :yes:

YukonKronic

What a ride YukonKronic! :D Sounds like you found one Zamaldelica with the elaborated and complex terpene profiles of Zamaldelica elite mother, and the trippiness of the most extremely tropìcal Zamaldelicas :yes:

Ooohhh!!! The paaiiin!!!! Aaaggh!!
It was great. They both died.
Lol oh well I got crosses out of em at least!
Seriously though between these two plants I have had feelings like speed mushroom acid or ecstasy and even a little goofy drunkishness... crazy shit.
Thank you.
Thank you Thank you Thank you.:bow::bow::bow:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Oh gosh. I'm sorry YukonKronic. I'm glad you got seeds from them. You can always order more an find others.

YukonKronic

Hi ThaiBliss,

It is still too young :) Patience! Good luck with your 12 Zamaldelica seedlings!

Lol I was gonna jerk you along and say it's DEFINITELY a Malawi pheno...:laughing:

Thanks for your condolences.. it totally hurt for a little while but I'm pretty happy with the crosses too:dance013:

Was mostly really cool to get experience from finding them and a few others got to see what jungle weed really means... lol "what the fuck was in that shit!? Whoaaaa"

YukonKronic

People constantly think it's laced... to the point where I would just show them a bud and say see not laced you wanna try some? Good way to introduce pot... really gets people's attention :biggrin:

right

Zam

Zam

Original zamidelica with the thai, I hope too find a female and male ( Thai dom)
If love an id but can't get a pic up.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Lol I was gonna jerk you along and say it's DEFINITELY a Malawi pheno...:laughing:
Yukon - You sick f... puppy. That is a mean thought. This is really important to me!
That is why I laughed so hard.

Your smoke reports make me laugh also. Feel free to tell stories of others smoking it for the first time. I smoked some really good Burmese with a friend. I don't think he felt anything right away and kept hitting the pipe like a typical indica smoker. I let him do it. About an hour later I noticed one of his eyes was more dilated than the other. He told me later that he went home and was crawling on the floor crying. I laughed so hard thinking he was exaggerating. Then he said "it wasn't funny". Only then did I feel bad. He's always cautious smoking my weed now. LOL. Jeez. Oh crap. I still laugh thinking about it, even though I know it's not cool. He used to think I'm a wimp because I often decline smoking his indica. Not anymore.

YukonKronic

My wife has a brother who drinks a bit... he dropped by once and was around for a couple hours and pretty sober so when the missus asked if she could have a few joints for him I thought no biggie.. Well. He ended up leaving right after and began his two hour drive home. Upon realizing he had LEFT with the doobies instead of chilling in town with them I got a little worried.

“Hey text your bro to be careful if he smokes he shouldn’t drive that stuff can be pretty wild”
“He’s already out of cell range... I told him it’s strong he’ll be okay”

Then I’m thinking ohhhhh shit. Here we go... after 2:15 minutes of worrying (drive is usually 1.5 hours on good days) we get a call from “the bro” he smoked half a doobie twenty minutes from home and had to go 40 km/h in a 90 zone terrified and laughing for the last stretch of the ride. About an hour later he got home and couldn’t go drinking (that’s remarkable! Seriously.) like he had planned. Said he just laid on the couch high as fuck and fell asleep..

I warn people when I hand them Zam or it’s crosses. Do NOT drive... it’s crazy sneaky weed.

YukonKronic

I hesitate to say this in case it wrecks the juju but I’ve noticed that after initial edge of the Zam high fades and she relaxes it ummm makes my wife more... amenable to affection. I’m definitely going to experiment more with this when I cut more ZamxGuatemala down...
The straight Zam and ZamxPurps worked similarly well.. lol even she has mentioned that aspect of the effect!

Sooo as if Dubi needs the help selling Zam I gotta say (lol only a limited experiment! I haven’t tried with anybody else!) it’s possible it can make your woman a little horny..

Shit ya okay I’m saying it.
Zam and it’s crosses are great weed to fuck on.
Lol let the seed rush begin...

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Hey,

One of my 12 Zamaldelicas I started is showing red stem. It's a relatively narrow leaf one also.
:dance013:
T.B.

YukonKronic

Hey,

One of my 12 Zamaldelicas I started is showing red stem. It's a relatively narrow leaf one also.
:dance013:
T.B.

Zam13 always showed a beautiful blush of rose under each internode as she stretched. Red has always been a good sign for me... do the leaf petioles meet unevenly on the bottom of the leaf or are they symmetrical?
Asymmetry is good. In leaf petioles and branching. Look for a 90 degree angle to branch/meristem intersections... that’s a Zamal trait in my experience.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Currently, still my most Thai looking pheno. I think the Zamal might be coming through nicely also:
picture.php

Tell me it is peeps! LOL
:bow:
ThaiBliss

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ThaiBliss,

Your Zamaldelica looks structually very similar to Anjey's Golden Tiger in this post:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8561603&postcount=30

It has a good balance of traits from mainly Malawi and Thai, not so much Zamal evident influence so far in the growth, but we will need to wait for the flowering stage to evaluate more traits.

Good luck with her :) Hope you find what you are looking for!

Koondense

Veteran
Hey TB,
is this Zamaldelica coming from reg or fem seeds? I gotta get me some old regs.
Looks lovely ;)

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts