What's new

the kitchen grow!

rik78

Veteran
Hey there guys

Mi name in Rik and this is my indoor, I grow in soli with a 400w.

This are the girls that are ready for the chop this next weekend

Bubba Pre98 x DC

hempfield

Organic LED Grower
Veteran
Good looking flowers you have there!
Looks like you battled with mites, maybe?

Those white spots are made by thrips, not mites. They do affect the plant, but not so much. A grow can be finished without any problems even on a massive thrips invasion. They eat only leaves, as they don't like the resinous parts of the plant.

rik78

Veteran
Good looking flowers you have there!
Looks like you battled with mites, maybe?

Those white spots are made by thrips, not mites. They do affect the plant, but not so much. A grow can be finished without any problems even on a massive thrips invasion. They eat only leaves, as they don't like the resinous parts of the plant.

hi guys, and thanks for stoping by

yes indded I had trips, but as hempfield say not really worry about it, been watering with neem and just with that I keep them in check

I had buy Spinosad but this plant were already with buds and I didnt want to spray them

hempfield

Organic LED Grower
Veteran
To get rid of thrips I use a solution made from garlic, hot chillipeppers, neem, cinnamon oil , tobacco and a few drops of liquid soap (as emulsifier). The exact quantities does not matter - the stinkiest, the better. Just spray the leaves (and especially under the leaves) or manually wash each leaf with a soft cloth dipped in the solution and the little bugs will go away for a period of time. But be careful not to spray on the buds, as this may ruin the taste of the buds ( who would like to smoke garlic and hot chilly ?).

If situation demands it, a more intensive spraying could be made even on the buds (but thrips rarely can be found on them) , and after harvest a week of water curing will let you with the most smooth smoke you ever experienced.

:2cents: