What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pisces Genetics *Grow-a-Thon*

CatDaddy

as the title state, this thread will be an all out Pisces grow show.
atm, i have these on the go, they're in different stages but most are only 1-3 wks apart.

2 Uber Dawgs
2 Kush Inc
2 Nor'easter x Chem91
8 Nor'easter x King Valley OG
6 Suge Pure Kush x King Valley OG
2 LVPK x Chem 91 (clones)
2 Motorbreath (clones)
not too sure about this one, but i am thinking about adding some Rom Haze to the mix.

will post back up in a day or two with some fresh pics.

A

Alone

Im subbed.......
Nor'Easter huh? Sounds like a name for a potent/destroyer kinda smoke.
Good luck on the start of your grow.

G

greenpharmd

This is going to be awesome! I love Pisces. Just finished some Columbian D from Pisces and it is some of the best giggly "up" weed I have ever smoked.

CatDaddy

thanks everyone for stopping by.

here's what's up and running at the moment.

Valley Dawg
they're looking much better than these pics, but didn't have the camera on me to take fresh shots of how they currently look.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6852 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6852 - Copy.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6853 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6853 - Copy.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6854 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6854 - Copy.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6855 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6855 - Copy.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 8

CatDaddy

attachment.php

attachment.php

here's the the 6 Suge Pure Kush x KVOG (left) and 8 Nor'easter x KVOG (right)

attachment.php

will post back up with the rest some time this week.

Attachments

• IMG_6856 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6856 - Copy.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6857 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6857 - Copy.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6858 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_6858 - Copy.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 8

CatDaddy

Any updates yet catdaddy??

hey, GF, my apologies for the lack of reports.

to answer your question, i do have one, but it's something that i didn't want to mention. but will do so anyway.

about 3-4 wks ago, i unknowingly took in some clones that had thrips on them. i wasn't told about the issue until a wk or so after i received them, because the person said he didn't know for sure if he had them before he passed them on to me.
i just received so Avid that i am about to vigorously spray and put to work on every plant that i have going atm. will post update shortly after.

T

TREE KING

whats up catdaddy. im curious do any of your motorbreaths have the yellow streaks on the leaves like the chem d clone? out of my 7 one of them has the same yellow streaks all over so im guessing thats gonna be the closest to the clone