What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghostnugz Strawberry Diesel Hybrids

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
made some x's last winter. used a really loud smelling ganesh strawberry diesel ix male. he a had a gnarly paint thinner splashed on strawberry candy smell. hit up a few ladies i had around at the time:
green crack
aliendawg
daywrecker aka weasel diesel aka original diesel
burkle
tardawg(strawberry alien x stardawg)
rez chem4d
wifi
alien valley og
a11 x f13

also made some ix2's using 2 females

so far ive grown out the daywrecker, aliendawg and alien valley og x's. here we go with the flicks

daywrecker x strawberry d

straight daywrecker pheno. smell n high are nearly the same. my favorite of the 2 keepers. greasy skunky/diesel flavor and the great diesel high you can puff on all day.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
daywrecker x strawberry diesel

this one looks more like dad. really greasy oily/diesel smelling bitch with a taste that really coats your mouth. a little heavier high on her, could have pushed her a little long though. btw, shes fucking beautiful if you didnt notice :D

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
aliendawg x strawberry d

this one grew one huge foxtail off each top lol never seen anything like it before. really frosty. heavy chemmy/garlic/moth ball smell on her. high sits my ass down and stinks ultra bad when smoked.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
aliendawg x strawberry d

she looks a bit different than her sister but the high is nearly the same, maybe less of a a sit me down affect, but still just as potent. smell has some fuel in there too but still ultra chem funk.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i sent some of these into seedbay last summer. green crack, aliendawg, daywrecker, burkle and alien valley og i believe. if anyone has grown these out n has pictures youre more than welcome to post em. i know a few members are growing out a couple of the crosses atm :)

jaws(puma) grew out a few of the daywrecker x n found a lady that looked very similiar to my #3. ill have the get the flicks in post em or maybe hell swing through and post some.

got some dry shots as well, just have to upload em. shots of the alien valley og x before chop too.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work Ghost. Does it feel good to be growing some of your creations?

GOT DANK

Veteran
dam homie. killin it like always. wish u still live in cali so i could taste da rainbow. lol. i had 3 phenos of straw d X wifi that was killa. no pics tho. take care bro peace

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
that daywrecker looks and sounds great....i just popped my aliendawgs, how did the valleys come out? some of those other ones sound nice especially the chem4d and burkle..

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work Ghost. Does it feel good to be growing some of your creations?

thanks bro. you know it feels great :D

that daywrecker looks and sounds great....i just popped my aliendawgs, how did the valleys come out? some of those other ones sound nice especially the chem4d and burkle..

alien valley og x turned out really kushy. had two phenos. one was super bushy n shorter. sweet berries n kush stank. the other one had nice big long greasy kushy bats. got flicks of that one. heavy kushy smoke with a little more head than youre typical kush.
had a burkle x going but the cops got that one :( shit was dank and huge purple rock hard buds at week 6 so i know theres potential in that one as well.
from what i can tell the male seems to bring to the table longer and bigger buds, a bit more vigor and some stank. no added bud density though.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
daywrecker x

no flicks of the other pheno. smoked it up real fast lol

the aliendawg x phenos look a lot better dry. plants seemed kinda leafy n ugly in flower but turned out to be very nice when shown some post harvest love :)

Bobbles

Those foxtail pictures are crazy looking, haven't seen much of anything foxtail like that. Weird but fun!

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
Great job Ghostnugz, looking sick!!! I dropped six of your Strawberry Daywrecker's about a week or so back. 100% germination and strong little seedlings.
Damn woman, from what you described I might just have to get into your Burkle cross when I start the Strawberry Aliendawg next round.
Have you popped any of the Green Crack x SD yet? I'm still sitting on two packs of those.

Peace,
KF

Latest posts

Latest posts