What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abbie's C13 Grow Show IV - AK47, Love Potion #1, SourD IBL, True Blue, and More!

G

Looking fantastic Abbie! The Apollo and the g13 x bsh look spectacular! What are temps like outside of your shed right now? Winter shed growing here would be a rough time indeed, it's about -28 Celcius with the wind chill today. Thanks for the update and the pics, have a good one :wave:

AbbieDoobie

SuperNuck said:
Looking fantastic Abbie! The Apollo and the g13 x bsh look spectacular! What are temps like outside of your shed right now? Winter shed growing here would be a rough time indeed, it's about -28 Celcius with the wind chill today. Thanks for the update and the pics, have a good one :wave:
This morning we had the major drop in temps that has hit most of the US. Our morning outside temps were in the mid-20's, while inside my shed it was a nice upper 50's. Got a heater running in there, so that's why. Also got another heater putting out heat into my C13 intake when needed. The C13 temp was 77 when I checked this morning. Not bad, eh? :sasmokin: So there goes the theory that you can't grow in a shed. Quite the contrary, it's totally doable. Cheers!

~Abbie :joint:

Germanator

Impressive mix of plants you have going in there Abbie! Its hard not to follow a thread with Blueberry and AK running side by side. You are going to love that stash, a little something for every time of day.

Germ