What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2800W Perpetual: Start to Finish

Perpetual Nooch

Hiya, all. Welcome to my perpetual harvest grow. Let's get down to details:

Equipment:
2 x 1000W SunMasters for flowering
2 x 400W HPS for veg
1 Elicent AXC 150A (6") + CAN Filter for extraction
2 x circulation fans (1 in veg and 1 in flower)

Nutes:
DNF Grow and Bloom
Cal Max
Molasses
Dr. Hornby's Big Bud

Medium and Strain:
Kush x Peak 19 in ProMix

This is my first run doing perpetual. I've got a flower room w/ 2000W HPS and the big fan and carbon filter. The veg room has 800W HPS. The goal is to harvest 4 plants every week.

These pics are 3 weeks from seed. I planted 35 seeds and ended up with 25 females, so I'm happy with that ratio. More Pics to come.

Last edited:

Perpetual Nooch

First run will have 14 then shooting for 4 per week but may have to drop to 3; we'll see. Sorry about the pics. Still learning to use the camera.

Here are the first 14. They've been flowering for a few days, not even a week. You'll notice some in 3gal and some in 1 gal pots. I want to put them all in 3 gal pots but I don't know if it will stunt growth by transplanting during flowering, even though its only been a few days. If anyone can shed some light for me that would be great.

This is the same plant as in the first pics. It is the biggest and bushiest of all the plants.

Last edited:
J

Jam Master Jaco

Nice wattage...nice plants...nice room... :chin: ...looks like it's gonna be cool. :lurk:

G

Looking good, i have transplanted in flowering without problems, just was really careful. As its early i doubt would hurt. Looking forward to the purpetual action would be nice to harvest that often.
Good luck with your grow!
~neilspotshop

i_score

nice Perpetual Nooch, this should be intresting!!! :lurk:
as for the transplant, you should doo it because if they don´t get stressed from that they will get for being rootbound,the roots need to stretch in the early flowering stages so the extra space will be very important for the outcome of your grow.

Last edited:

Perpetual Nooch

Thanks, I went ahead and did the transplant. I did leave a few in the smaller pots though to compare yields. I also don't want to run out of space as I add plants every week.

One thing I wanted to find out is if it's ok to flower immediately after transplanting or if I should let them veg for a week.

Last edited:

Perpetual Nooch

Flowering 14 days.

The first four from center left to the bottom center of the pic were put in at 7 days so they've been flowering for a week.

Four a week is too many in 3gal pots for my space so I'm gonna cut it down for now till I figure something out. So I'm gonna go for 4 every two weeks in 3gal pots.

llamabox

The grow looks great so far.

What camera do you use?
You can use the flash on the camera to take out some of the orange when in HPS.
And holding the camera farther back and zooming in on what you want rather than getting close to it. Just play with the options while taking the same picture a couple times and see which looks best.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
PERPETUAL "Start to finish" :confused:, you going to run this thread till you are 80 years old :biglaugh:

Perpetual Nooch

imnotcrazy said:
PERPETUAL "Start to finish" :confused:, you going to run this thread till you are 80 years old :biglaugh:

Ya, I guess the title is kind of an oxymoron. Well, I'll try and keep it going as long as I can, LOL. With any luck, I'll make it to at least 65.

Last edited:
G

I grow with a 2000w Flowering room also... I like to see other people use Higher watteges so I can learn from them thanks for posting... I only have 400w vegging/clone/mother room.. w/200w of 4' flourecents (SP)..

my dream is to keep 4 mothers under the 400w and the CLoner under my fluro ..

I dont havent thought as far as when to crop... I mean how offten... The lights in my grow room are adjustable of course and there at differnt sizes... I like to move them around when they stretech..

I would only need a .5-1 oz a week..

Last edited:
G

hey bro, nice job looking very sweet indeed! :D

how do you go watering the ones up the back? did you hook up some sort of drippers or similar? just curious sure would be a mission to get the ones upthe back with the ol watering can hehe..

running co2 or anything? whats your environment liike? temps, RH etc
night time temps?

keep em green@!

Perpetual Nooch

I water by hand just by sitting down and moving the front plants out of the way. It's a little tedious but in this way I can examine each plant closely and make sure that each gets a good watering. I've got a system down and it only takes about half an hour once I have the nutes mixed.

No co2, the ventilation fan runs 24/7. Temps are now steady at 82-86 daytime and drop to 68-72 at night. Humidity fluctuates between 40 and 60 percent.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Looking good... similar setup and methods to mine...
:yes:
I did find the thread title amusing....

Last edited:

WARDONE

i like the work i just started with similar set up as well buddy
ive got a vrg box and a flower box all in one going all i gotta do is get the cloning happening? but hey huge props