What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C24 400w Grow Show...

chrontastica nice shrubs you got there. keep up the good work. i like the cab. i was thinking about switching to fox farms as well. :lurk:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Chron

Howzit? Man nice clean cab as well as dwtc's i believe. Great work with what looks simple and managable.. Thanx for sharing.. peace..

sack

THEchrontastica

hello ic'ers...

Today i decided it was time to flower, so i took out the plants, switched the bulb, did some cab maintenance, and set my timer to 12/12.

I bit of advice... :chin:

assure yourself that you have plenty of vertical room in your cab in the beginning. I had to cut more than originally planned, and sawdust got sprinkled all over my room.. lots of fun let me tell you. :sasmokin: :sasmokin:

So here are a few pics of what is goin on inside.. ill give ya'll another post when the ladies show themselves. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Group Shot Day 1 flower...

THEchrontastica

Update time.... FLOWER DAY 6

So from my original 10 seeds germed.... 7 popped up, and of those... 2 were male and 5 female. 2 bubblegums, 1 white rhino, and 2 valaria. I set up a scrog and the taller plants got trained.. heres some pics enjoy :woohoo: :woohoo:

scrog= more nuggage i hope

bubblegum trained...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Chron

Howzit? Man they are really starting to take off. Cant wait to see the canopy filled with frost.. great work bro.. Be back soon peace..

sack

dwtc

lookin good CHRON :wave:

gonna be some fat bud commin your way soon fo sho.

pullin up a chair, sparkin up :joint:

stay safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

THEchrontastica

Hello those that have been following the show :lurk: :lurk:

its update time again, and we are on day 13 of flower, and things are movin!

Every plant is goin through a major stretch right now, and i had to cut some of the holes in order to further train em, but hopefully by next week they will slow a little.

Other than that things are good... heres some pics to see what im talkin about

DAY 13 FLOWER

See ya soon :wave: :wave:

THEchrontastica

Day 20 flower.....

Things are lookin good, and the stretch is slowing... i took a really good pic of the white rhino... ill post more in a week to show a more drastic change :joint: :joint:

WR Day 20

THEchrontastica

time for a lil update...

Things are seeming to look good.. they are into week 5 of flower, day 30 to be exact...startin to get that frosty look...but words can only do so much, heres some pics of what im talking about :lurk: :lurk: :joint:

day 30 flower group shot

day 30 white rhino

day 30 closeup

enjoy! :moon:

THEchrontastica

Update:

day 42 of flower. first colors are starting to show on the cola's. Havent had to much feedback lately, but im starting to see some weird coloration on the leaves which i think could be a maganeese deficiency, but i'd like to know what everyone else thinks...

first ill show some pics of how things are goin, and the last one is of the damaged leaf... hopefully someone out there could help me out with this one..

btw, im using fox farm OF soil with the Fox Farm tiger bloom/big bloom/cha ching
and i keep the ph between 6.3-6.8 w/ digi ph reader.

day 42 flower left side of screen

right side of screen

bubblegum day 42

valeria day 42

damaged leaf.. pic is kind of bad but i hope u get the idea

hope to get some feedback.... :badday:

THEchrontastica

update: day 49 flower

not sure if anyones still following, but heres some pics. enjoy :joint:

bubblegum

group shot

im still getting some yellowing, but overall things are alright

P

patternagainst

I second that, bermyboy!! I've been following for a minute now and let me tell ya TC, don't stop! If you don't mind me asking i'm a little curious as to what you spent in total building your farm; lights, ferts, and everything else that may have been included. Was thinking about that very same idea myself. Everything is looking terrific, really. How long are you predicting to flower, and also... any predictions on yield?

edit: is your exhaust just blowing out into your bedroom? How's the smell issue?

:joint:

THEchrontastica

thanks for droppin by bermy and pattern!

To answer your questions regarding cost...

cab was around $110 w/ tax... ferts/soil/ph/mylar meter came to around $200ish, maybe a little more.....carbon scrubber was about $80

i actually bought lighting equip and fan from a friend; i was able to get two 400w switchable ballast along with a hood and both mh and hps bulbs (actually super hps bulbs), also a 250w mh hood w/ballast built in ballast... and finally a 6'' inline fan (included ducting) ALL for $1000.. quite the deal if u ask me.

This set-up is super easy to maintain, and other than puttin the cab together the project has been quite a breeze.

I vegged for about 30 days... and i plan to flower until roughly day 65....im not sure about yield really, since this will be my first harvest in this set-up. A modest guesstimate would be 1oz. per plant, but I will post exact numbers in this grow report at its conclusion.

And Yes, the exaust is blowing into bedroom, but has not become an issue whatsoever... the fan is sucking through the carbon scrubber which is connected w/ ducting to the air cooled hood which is pulling hot air directly from the light to the outside of the cab... before temps got cooler i had a portable a/c unit in my room that blew air through my window, but since its been cooler, i havent had to use it....

I hope this answers your questions, and if you have any more feel free to ask, im here to share knowledge and help provide good smokes for everyone! Thanks for droppin by

P

patternagainst

i think it's time for some more pictures, bud. its been a while! hope your new year was good for you and your endeavors...

THEchrontastica

i am in final stages of drying.. im gonna give em one more day before they go into paper bags for 1 day.. then into the jars... ill post harvest pics in a few days w/ my final yield.

I smoked a sample nug, and let me say the rhino is some of the stoniest bud ive ever ripped.. as i near the end of this endeveour, only one word comes to mind...success!

dwtc

the sweet smell of success, don't ya just love it?

they look awsome and i bet they smoke even better. can't wait for the smoke report and pics. speakin of pics, remember that blueberry from the first page?

theres just somethin about growin youre own.

stay safe,,,,,dwtc

Last edited: