What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DIY? FloraBlend or Sul-Po-Mag or K-Mag

Hey y'all, hope your winter is mild.

Anyone have dosing recommendations for Sul-Po-Mag or K-Mag? I see that FloraBlend is the same thing as Natural Sulfate of Potash, Magnesia (2MgSO4 • K2SO4), but they add sugars. I don't want to add sugars, just the Magnesia which I got in powder form.

I'm running a recirculating hydroponic setup (no medium) from a 55 gallon drum, and I change the reservoir every 3-4 weeks.
I want to add the Magnesia starting week 4 of flower, until week 7.

Any tips are appreciated!

Maxi Series is a complete Fertilizer, leave those Salts out of it. If you want to get into mixing Salts, my Advice would be to start with Jacks Hydroponics, Calcium Nitrate and Epsomsalt and go from there. Lots of Threads about Jacks around, you can even see great Grows on youtube using it.