What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bio bizz grow diaries.

davidw44

If you use bio bizz .Could you please direct me to your diaries. I mess up a little when I went to flower. Wish I could post pics and do a dairy but I live in the south. They are a little over zealous down there.

CaliNewby

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but saw the name BioBizz come by. Are these 100% organic? I am very interested in this, what is your guys opinion on BioBizz and the results that it got you guys?

GoatCheese

Veteran
Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but saw the name BioBizz come by. Are these 100% organic? I am very interested in this, what is your guys opinion on BioBizz and the results that it got you guys?

Atleast BioBizz is sold as "organic". Check out what their web site says ..maybe e-mail them?.
I read somewhere that they use a by product of dutch brewery industry for some of their stuff.

I have used their Grow and Bloom for years and they grow nice frosty and aromatic bud. no worries there. I also use their Top Max, Root Juice for cuttings and their Alg quite often.

With BioBizz in soil:

X- line C99
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts