What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Storing seeds

F

FreeUrMind

Hi icmag I am interested in storing seeds how do I go about it what should I use
What temp dark container

Any info would be appreciated thanks in advance

Put them in a Tupperware container with some silica gel in the salad drawer of your fridge and they should be fine for years. :)

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Learn to search the forum and discover there are dozens of threads on the subject.

F

FreeUrMind

Learn to search the forum and discover there are dozens of threads on the subject.

Hi mikell the device I am using I try using the Search bar but comes back with nothing.thanks for your post.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Hi mikell the device I am using I try using the Search bar but comes back with nothing.thanks for your post.

The site search seems to only hit up thread titles, but if you google for icmag then whatever you are looking for, like icmag seed storage, you should get multiple useful hits.

Hi icmag I am interested in storing seeds how do I go about it what should I use
What temp dark container

Any info would be appreciated thanks in advance

I have my seeds in baggies though transfering to centrifuge vials because they are rad. Anyway all in a pouch that i bury in a bag of rice, then i put the bag of rice in a vac container. Never seen any moisture inside the pack when i opened it. I check the rice here and there but it would take ages to get the rice moist ive mever had a problem but i could easily cjange the rice twice a year if i was concerned.

Keep all that in the fridge.

People store in the freezer but not me.

FYI just search google with these questions rather than posting a new thread adding to the 1000s on the subject

Latest posts

Latest posts