What's new

broad mites. Do I have to bleach down the entire set ups?

Rabbi

After a 2 year battle of not knowing wtf was going on with my grows, I finally discovered I have broad mites. Up until the other day I had never even heard of these fuckers before.

Are broad mites like spider mites, do I have to completely scrub down and bleach my entire rooms and equipment? Or can I just treat the plants and have them go away?

Pretty sure I know the answer lol but just wanted to confirm.

packerfan79

Veteran
You should always scrub your room between crops. I repeat ALWAYS. It's going to take more than bleach to stop broadmites. They make spidermites seem like ladybugs. I would do a co2 dump or heat treat ment both would be better.

Rabbi

You should always scrub your room between crops. I repeat ALWAYS. It's going to take more than bleach to stop broadmites. They make spidermites seem like ladybugs. I would do a co2 dump or heat treat ment both would be better.

Yeah pretty much what I figured, thx packerfan.

I was just referring to the bleach for room clean up but I do plan on hitting these bastards with some forbid and avid. Even considering a total reset and start up some seeds as I really need to make sure not to transfer these fuckers to my next set up at a different place.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
U need about 10gallons of gas n a match for broads... But to answer your? YES everything n everything must be cleaned... Heat treated co2 pesticides... Throw everything including the kitchen sink at them.. Go to church light a candle n pray... Goodluck..

packerfan79

Veteran
If you do a co2 dump, PLEASE BE CAREFUL A ROOM FULL OF CO2 WILL I REPEAT WILL KILL YOU.it only takes a couple breaths.

Cadfael

What is procedure for a CO2 dump?

I have heard about the old bring your room to 105 F and leave for 10-15 minutes, but never the CO2 dump

Rabbi

If you do a co2 dump, PLEASE BE CAREFUL A ROOM FULL OF CO2 WILL I REPEAT WILL KILL YOU.it only takes a couple breaths.

Good advice, thx dude.

Gotta be honest, doubt I'll do the co2 dump. I live in the same house as my current set up and have a couple dogs as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts