What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maximizing yield with 4 plants, one meter max

The Canadian government has said that by Canada Day (July 1) next summer, weed will be legal for recreational use. More importantly in my eyes was the announcement that people will be allowed to grow their own, as long as they don't exceed 4 plants, and none of those exceed 1 meter.

How would you approach these contraints? A big part of what I do will depend on whether you can buy clones. If not, I'll need a mother plant. Then I assume you have 3 clones in a staggered development. Heavy topping followed by SCROGging would allow you to have a very large flowering plant at all times.

I'm not sure how they'll define "1 meter tall" with hydroponics. I'd assume they don't count the root zone, but where does the rootzone end and the plant begin, exactly?

YetiOG

No ones coming to check its more if you get caught hey can prosecute. Just do what you want i have domne so for 10 years not giving a shit about the law, not going to start now i grow as many as i want/need

What they dont realuze is some of us need specidic stuff. Me i need og kush thats shitty they want to limit plant number instead of wattage and footprint size... they took the attitude everyones growing 49 day pound plants but thats a fantasy and the ones that exsist suck bad so i wont resort to growing shit like that

if you have to follow the law because you feel the need ejther tie them down or invest in a pair of scissors and trim back while they stretch... the nodes left behind will produce the flower you need.

Latest posts

Latest posts