What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can We Say Kush Treez

kushedout

Dude can't wait to see the switch to hydro. We used to do only soil, but made the switch to hydro when we got the real deal. Now we only use soil to keep our moms in. Definately the thread to watch right now...

jbarsk8

that's what i'm doin. soil for mothers and hydro for bloom and it really works great! These kush trees are gonna be real nice.

Guvnor

This should be fun :)

Congrats on the new gaff, hope you,the family and the plants are happy there-with that pool in your back garden, i know i would be.

And if you and the family dont like swimming, you got yourself a massive res for your new multi-flow-trying to ph adjust that would be a fucker!

All The Best and I'll be back soon
Guv'nor :joint:

:wave: Hiya Swerve :wave:

Dude, you are so fecking set up it's ridiculous! Get those walls painted (or lined) and your plants are gonna love it! :woohoo:

Really nice setup bro.

Pistil

70s_PotHead

Looks like a killer set up swerve, all's we need for a bad ass pool party is the 3 B's

BEER, BONG HITS AND BOOBS :woohoo: :sasmokin:

70s :joint:

G

ohhh yeah totally the 3 B's lol hahahahahaha. i love it. yeah should be killer had a lil prob with the magenta diesel when i was gone the heat really got to her but the rest have taken off really nice thinkc foliage grown in there.i added another fan and am aircooling the lamp this week and making the intake fan bigger so more fresh air.. should be good. gonna take cuts soon and then add the new light.. hahahaha they are going to get real big...thanks for the good commments stay tuned for more pics ...hahahaha you can see the transformation. oh and im going to be starting up and ass load of beans so should be fun

UNREGISTRD

swerve u need to invest in a better air cooled hood! It will make a world of difference im telling u! heres exactly what we use! U can get the Daystar too but there a little more money and Not as wide a footprint! Get 2 of these reflectors dude and run them inline with your exhaust and youll be GOLDEN! run the 1k closest to the fan and your 4 in the other one! These hoods made a world of difference here and Just looking at your hood screams HELP I NEED AIR.. lololol.. check em out..6" air duct the whole way through!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hydrofarm-ValuB...ryZ42225QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Th

G

hmmm looks interesting might have to rethink the airflo design....i will be getting a 600wt in 2 weeks so i will look into this. im going to get the digital ballast...got the 6inch vortex and put it in going to aircool the lamp now and get more fresh airflo into the cab

G

quik lil update things tooka turn for the worst with 2 plants the heat just beat this shit out of them and won. i lost my purple pheno bubba and my magenta diesel moms. im sad for the amgenta she was a keeper well ahve to get that cut again. so no magenta tree this grow. gonna replace the bubba with a pre-98 bubba and then add an og kush plant to the mix. i am now using my 465 dayton for fresh air intake so this is a good thing the lamp is sorta aircooled right now but not to my full expectations. in 2 weeks the new 600wt will go in and then i might just say screw it and get an 8 inch vortex for exhaust and us the 6 inch for the carbon filter well this is the update now

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
:badday: :badday: Very sorry to hear about the heat fatalities swerve, that sucks. Will be keeping an eye out for your final selection for venting... Very interested in this, it cudda been me... :chin:

G

well just like the ac inside you can only get your temps abut 20 degrees max cooler than outside. so if its 115 or 110 like it has been for the past week i can get as low as 85 which i will take all day long isntead of freakin 95...RIP magenta deisel

UNREGISTRD

Swerve said:
well just like the ac inside you can only get your temps abut 20 degrees max cooler than outside. so if its 115 or 110 like it has been for the past week i can get as low as 85 which i will take all day long isntead of freakin 95...RIP magenta deisel

FUCK THE HEAT :yoinks: were doing everything possible to stay alive here!
Rolling blackouts EtC! Havent been able to get online more than 20min at a time! its almost 110 so every a/c has been SOLD OUT everywhere!
Feel your pain SWERVE...That sucks you werent there to nurse them through!
Anything u need on this end u know is yours so let me know if u need anything!

70s_PotHead

Man that just sucks swerve, but the whole country is melting, we finally cooled down to the upper 90s, we had 11 straight daze of 100+ and 109 a couple of daze in a row. My cabs in the house so my AC is working overtime to maintain 85 in the house with the exhust fan sucking air out of the cab and house, kinda like leaving a window wide open with the AC on, I can see a $400+ electric bill in my future :yoinks:
So did all you clones survive?

70s :joint:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aww man that sucks its been friggin hot here in the past few days, on saturday it was 119 on my house thermometer. i was going to say though the bubbas look like they had a little heat problems before this anyways. on a good note it should be getting cooler wont have as much problems with heat as much.

rip magneta diesel.....

G

well i never took clones was waiting til i got back and now this crap.. it sucks i ahve a portable ac unit but shit its 1500wts alone.. im not sure i want to use it but i might not have a choice.. i am going to get a 8 inch vortex to exhaust the hot air out better. man this heat sucks asssss well if shit hits the fan it will just set me back a bit,,,

rip magenta d

UNREGISTRD

Swerve said:
well i never took clones was waiting til i got back and now this crap.. it sucks i ahve a portable ac unit but shit its 1500wts alone.. im not sure i want to use it but i might not have a choice.. i am going to get a 8 inch vortex to exhaust the hot air out better. man this heat sucks asssss well if shit hits the fan it will just set me back a bit,,,

rip magenta d

shit wont hit the fan dude No worries! Will not let that happen! just a little extra work and some TLC...well get it cooled off in there with or without an A/c!
Got a couple ideas we could do! :chin:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for sure man i got a few ideas for cooling purposes too. just keep them watered well. what brand/model is the a/c unit.

G

i ahve to see what kind i will post the make later and maybe a pic of it. i think i might set it up tonight ..unreg helped me get the hot air from the 1000 out the cab. so now i am going to set the 4 inch vortex outside the cab on the top for better air removal.. i might get an 8 inch but i dunno might be fine this way. just need to find a 6 inch flange for me carbon filter. other wise half of the purple mom is looking bad the other half is looking great kinda wierd. 2 of the 3 pk's are looking bad one is looking great and the sdXpk is looking so so.. lets keep fingers crossed once i get temps figured i will add a red mutant to the mix and maybe another bubba..and if i can con an og cut that to..