What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

budhownd

Hey ya'll. :wave:

I'm sure glad to find this thread for those of us born and raised or just living, below the Mason Dixon line.

It's Bud Tha Hownd hailing from the land of apples, ham, and tobacco. :yummy:

Ya'll have a great evening.

dwtc

holla, holla from the dirty, dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some pics from my indoor setup.(lookin for some land now so i can do that outside thang)

blueberry

sd ibl

sd ibl
og bx1

lifesaver

stay safe in the south cause they don't play in my neck of the woods. one thing you can count on around here is in october they have roadblocks everywhere, and it aint 2 or 3 cops either, it's full out 4 wheelers, 4x4's, dogs, and helli's. hell it's nothin to see 3 or 4 county's at 1 roadblock, so stay safe.

dwtc

dc105

ICMag Donor
Southern Growers!!!

Southern Growers!!!

Man I love the South! Tn here! I think I'm pretty close to you Nite Tiger. Littler NE of K-Town :wave: I don't grow outdoors anymore due to the risk of fly overs! Besides I can concentrate the numbers indoors! I do love seeing mj grown in it's natural suroundings though! Here's what I got going on at the moment!

Sugaree\

Ice

Knights Templar

Cherry bomb

Ya'll take it easy now!

confused

"florida, where the only difference between rain and humidity is that rain falls."

born, raised, and educated in the south. nice pics everyone.

tngreen

Veteran
good to see some more southerners here, especially my TN neighbors :wave: Mtnjohn, would love to see those buds in my parts! delicious!

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
bump - new boy in the dirty dirty - west coaster by birth, second attempt at the south... lets see how i do this time...

la-jake

glad i fount this thread. from new orleans but displaced to the north shore from katrina. would like to get a indoor grow going since i live in a populated area. anyone local have any tips on how to make a nice stealth box thats good for our unique weather. haha

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
good to see some more local smokers.

there hasn't been anything worth smoking around my area in months now. not commercial weed anyway. those 400 an O strains are around though.

we never had much drought here but nobody hardly grows outdoors here.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Motaco - did you get relocated to the north shore? first time i lived in the south was in Slidell back in 96 when i was just a teenager.

la-jake

i hear ya motaco about the 400 an O shit round the south la area its decent but not worth it at all. ive very rarely come across good quality dank around here that is not ridiculously over priced. just wish i knew people that grew. i guess thats why im going to try indoor for my personal use.