What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what happened to Reaper

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Just figured I would take a shot in the dark.

I know some of you boys remember him from Overgrow.

Biggest balls, bigger grow.

DEA Can't Touch This? Sound Familiar?

peace
jip

blackone

Veteran
Was he the one who made an underground grow, documenting how he dug the hole and all? I would love to know too:)

BubsNugs

I remember that dude n funny you should ask i was talki to a friend the other day about a pic of his with a couple big bins full of pound bags of bud n also a pic of like a slab or 2 of hash from the trim. He said he was growing in russia i do believe. hopealls well for him..... lol o ya just remewmbered didnt he also post a few pics with a gf or another girl in em as well, cute chicks the lucky dawg! :)

Peace

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
BubsNugs said:
I remember that dude n funny you should ask i was talki to a friend the other day about a pic of his with a couple big bins full of pound bags of bud n also a pic of like a slab or 2 of hash from the trim. He said he was growing in russia i do believe. hopealls well for him..... lol o ya just remewmbered didnt he also post a few pics with a gf or another girl in em as well, cute chicks the lucky dawg! :)

Peace

yes

trunks of buds, couple shots of hot women.

he did not dig out the space. just went huge.

peace
jip

icough2getoff

I thought I saved some Reaper photos on my computer but I guess not :badday:

Reaper did go huge, I remember a photo where it looked like he took the picture from the ceiling, maybe it was a small warehouse. The sea of buds was incredible.

Hoypare.

Reaper was around the time of Soquick,reaper looked like he grew in an industrial unit or underground complex,ahead of his time.