What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepalese and North Indian

moe

i receive 5 seeds of indian skunsk of seedsmand
don't know if i will do it outdoor or indoor

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mandala #1 (S. Afr sat, NZ Purp ind, N. Indian sat)
42896Photo_082008_002.JPG

zerozero

Wow i envy you guys with the Jungli seeds. One of my all time favorite smokes was some dark gooey black with a purple tinge jungli charas. I got a bit of a friends personal stash who had just returned from Manali in the late 80s. With a nice selection of jungli manali and parvati charas. My landlord had to wait a week longer for his rent that month. I remember when high on the jungli i would see whisps of white smoke ( not coming from a lit spliff or pipe)out of the corner of my eye, other people i have spoken too say they have seen this too. Any one here experienced that?.

ngakpa

Veteran
don't have any Manali Jungli, but here is some from from another area of Kullu

here's some farmed Malana and Parvati stuff

Last edited:

moe

my nepalese will be ending soon, she's turning purple, the trichomes have a nice white color, the bud are very resinous ;)

it is strange that the nepalese ending and that the satori start flowering

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Before sunset

I collected 20 f2 seeds from her but I'm gonna wait until november before germinating.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Day 50. Will probably take atleast two more weeks. What do you reckon? I'm thinking not letting her go too long to get more uplifting effects.

Her younger sister:

Definitely more manageable after trimming.

I also have two new Malana seedlings. We'll see how they behave in a limited space under lamps.

Last edited:
L

levant

Aah so you have harvested moe?
They actually look a lot like the Lebanese from Bluehemp I'm growing.
How is the smell, fruity?

Thule, she looks real good.
At least 2 more weeks I'd say, maybe more.

My Malana has grown very tall, and looks male, but the smell is great (the same mango carrot but stronger)

moe

i grow the lebanese too !
the lebanese are more symetric and the strains are less resinous
and have less colour
the trichome is more milk one the nepalese !
the lebanese is realy a cola and the leaf are bigger ;
but globaly this looks like the lebe !
hope she smoke better than the lebanese that is a not a suprising smoke

it smell fruity but i'm waiting the smoke ;)
the satori for example is very citrus

petal

I too love the N.Indians, & to that end got myself a pack of Pahari Farmhouse.

Also noticed that Seedsman has a strain called Nemesis,
which he describes as a 50/50 mix of Northern Indian sativa and a Nepali indica.

Has anyone got any experience of it ?

Last edited:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
levant, you're probably right. The nepalryder started shooting loads of new pistils and will most likely take more than two weeks. She's starting to show her lowryder 2 side by bulking up fast the last few weeks. The other pheno leans more towards the nepalese father.

moe, we're waiting for a smoke report :rasta: the supposed couchlock is what kept me from buing Bluehemps nepalese but yours doesn't look indica at all.

petal, can't wait to see the pahari! Definitely a strain to try.

moe

Thule said:
moe, we're waiting for a smoke report :rasta: the supposed couchlock is what kept me from buing Bluehemps nepalese but yours doesn't look indica at all.

i think there was a mistake on bluehemp website
and they change it
"Lineage: pure Landrace from Baglung/Nepal
Type: Sativa"

i will test it next week ;)
this is cool that we can harvest it soon in autunm

Last edited: