What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Firecrackers

master shake

I've got around 2 grams of some vaped weed and was thinking about making some firecrackers. Will the vaped weed work ok in this application would it just be a waste of time? I've eaten firecrackers once before, used about a gram of some good bud (my bud :D) and felt great. Should I use all 2 grams or just a gram or in between because I know most of the THC will be gone but there should be other goodies in the vaped weed. I don't wanna pass out hehe

master shake

I've got around 2 grams of some vaped weed and was thinking about making some firecrackers. Will the vaped weed work ok in this application would it just be a waste of time? I've eaten firecrackers once before, used about a gram of some good bud (my bud :D) and felt great. Should I use all 2 grams or just a gram or in between because I know most of the THC will be gone but there should be other goodies in the vaped weed. I don't wanna pass out hehe

BUMP

thought I'd let yall know it works great with vaped weed!!! When I did it after posting that msg I ate about 1 g worth and boy was I fucked up! Very racy at first, got my heart poundin then mellowed out and lasted a good while.

I got more vaped weed and am gonna do this again tonight.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
^^I feel like my thrown out vaped bud over the last couple years would easily be about a pound of regret. Good to know from here on out, thanks for sharing.

They're in the oven as I type this. I used 7 different types of flowers, all organically grown by yours truely. 1.5 grams of each variety spilt between 2 firecrackers. I also took pics of the process, but it's easy enough to follow direction already previously given.

Oh and a side note I made these a few times before and I remember the first time adding a drop of vegetable oil, and the result destroyed me. I didn't add the drop this time, but has anyone heard of this method aswell or have found it to make them more or less potent.

If anyone wants to see the picture process I did, just ask and you shall receive.

~ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU

master shake

^^I feel like my thrown out vaped bud over the last couple years would easily be about a pound of regret. Good to know from here on out, thanks for sharing.

They're in the oven as I type this. I used 7 different types of flowers, all organically grown by yours truely. 1.5 grams of each variety spilt between 2 firecrackers. I also took pics of the process, but it's easy enough to follow direction already previously given.

Oh and a side note I made these a few times before and I remember the first time adding a drop of vegetable oil, and the result destroyed me. I didn't add the drop this time, but has anyone heard of this method aswell or have found it to make them more or less potent.

If anyone wants to see the picture process I did, just ask and you shall receive.

~ʇǝɥdoɹPuʍouʞuU
let is know how it worked! Damn a LB?!? that would make enough firecrackers for a year!

I've only done it a few times with it and have noticed that the high doesn't last near as long with the vaped weed but it really makes good use of it!

a6grow

hey guys i read about this firecracker recipe on a different site as well, and i believe they were saying organic peanut butter is mandatory...is it really necessary or can i just use Jiffy?