What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

immune to ingested cannabis?

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Try making the green milk chaps, I have decided that is what gets me highest, easiest, and fastest.
H

listen to haps hes on point with the milk.

I don't think you guys get high because your metabolism is through the roof. No offence but heavy-set and overweight lazy people tend to get loaded off the edibles, while the over-active non-sleepers don't get effected by it. I went to home depot once after eating an entire tray of cookies and my leg felt kinda wonky. I had to shake/walk it off.

I can't get high from eating anything, period. I've made uber potent stuff out of 1/2oz of hash per dose and it didn't put a dent in me, but heavy heads were crippled by the stuff.

I just tried making the milk, from trim ... that i already bubbled none the less....let the shit sit in there for 50 mins like the other thread said, got me f'd up! it was weird, i had a permanent smile on my face and i was thinking "where in the world is this coming from, i haven't smoked!"

I just bought 1 quart half and half, about a solid ziplock sandwich bag of trim i ran three times in the bubble bags and once in bubble now, a tbsp of cinnamon and a tbsp of nutmeg. cooked it right below boiling for 50 mins, let it cool for 5 mins, pour through last bubble bag or coffee filter.

Christmas time!!!!!!!!!

A pint glass of this knocked back in 3-5 quick gulps, im out cold in an hour. I can feel the effects of it very quickly though, within 10 mins...

damn why you have to bring this up now it 7am and i cant resist having a glass, but i don't need a nap!

Last edited:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
The Nutmeg could of added a kick on that when I was around 25 me and some pals of mine ate some nutmeg pure and we hallucinated for around.. a day or two.. was a bad trip though.

Miko

I've found it's a waste to ingest herb. Chocolate, butter, oil in salads.. Makes it too expensive for me. Besides, digesting it won't give me anywhere nearly as pleasent high as smoking.

J

jason1388

i feel like some of these problems are due to dosage amounts. I ate a space cake (they call 4x in strength) and a brownie (they call 2x strength) from a clinic in LA and it did absolutely nothing to me. then my friend made a batch of brownies with a half oz of i guess id consider good middie buds and he gave me a quarter of the batch, so an 1/8th in the brownie, and i was completely floored.

Miko

Yes, Jason, seems to be the case. Cost prohibitive for many, I would say. How do you compare the high to smoking in terms of pleasure?

B

British_Bulldog

immune? damn, I get so high from eating even a little bit of THC! I guess I must be lucky........sometimes I think I'm too high, but then I remind myself that you can never be too high, LoL

brainlab

i like the high better when eating then when smoking it ,... last longer and is more chill , perfect when you are sick or has a sore throat.

i make cannabutter from all my fine trimmings and all my friends love my cookies =)

Grobot

IMMUNE!!! yeah, I thought I was immune after 20 minutes or so... then I got the the 40 to 60 minute mark and realized that I was mistaken! NO IMMUNITY TO EDIBLES HERE!!!

SunnyJaytime

I always had a hard time with edibles as well, but I find not eating for several hours prior to eating your brownies helps a whole lot.

G

guest123

id never gotten off on eating it either till we used hash instead of green , phew that really works well ,, kinda scary even ...

luciano28

wallyduck said:
id never gotten off on eating it either till we used hash instead of green , phew that really works well ,, kinda scary even ...

Yes I get high off either way fresh green or hash edibles. Hash edibles are something else though, they get me super high to the point Im not sure I like it. Like you said, kind of scary. I usually have to lay down for an hour or two.
:nono:

I made some tincture and shared it recently with a friend who has a pretty high tolerance. He swore up and down that it did nothing for him, but he had glazed eyes, the giggles and his walking wasn't great. :alien:

Yet he swears to this day that he felt nothing. So maybe there is a perception difference going on. Edibles do sneak up on you. Takes 25 mins for me to peak from tincture. I also don't particularly get the munchies when I take cannabis tinctures. Anybody else?

paulobaca

I've tried making butter a few times and never really got too faded. It usually just makes me a little sleepy and I start yawning.

This past Saturday I used about 2 ounces of OG Kush trim mixed with some midgrades and simmered it with 2 sticks of butter at 180F for 12 hours. I eat a lot yesterday for 420, kept eating more and more and couldn't really get stoned.

Later that night my wife told me that I looked red and I had a slight headache. I looked in the mirror and she was right. I guess it was taking an effect on me, I just didn't realize it. I suppose herb is a vasodialater, meaning that it opens up blood vessels, thus the red skin and headache after ingesting a large amount of butter. Still wasn't a big deal, went to work and everything was fine today.

thc43

Veteran
last canna butter i made was pretty good couldnt move much basicly sat there infront of the telly hestericly laughing at ordinary everyday happenings phone rang off the hook but it was all too hard to move 10 feet to the phone.

1 to 1 ratio 1gram of budleaf/gram of butter. 200g mix made about 10 cookies or a cake one slice or a cookie is enough for the first day maby two cookies there after or once you know what to expect.. The taste is alittle rank so you dont really want to eat 4 cookies to get stoned why 1to 1 ratio compared to last batch of only an ounce per cake only gave me a lite buzz and the premix choc cake wasnt a good idea didnt hide the taste well. Anzac cookies or a mix with alot of sugar, honey and vinilla with oats and aload of well filtered butter double what you would normally bake with works for me daily hash/ bud smoker..

At first i was alittle scared too, sure i had over done it. probally not the sort of stone id go outside or to work on.. :muahaha:

Last edited:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
he he he... probably not nearly as scared as that piece of shit cop in Dearborn, Michigan that called 911 after he and his wife ate brownies. Stupid bastard was so fucked up he told the 911 operator that he thought they were dying. They sure are a smart bunch, eh? Karma came around and bit that dumbass hard. Teach him to steal people's pot.

I made some butter from 4oz of trim leaves. Put it all in 4 sticks of butter. Just threw it all in the crockpot and put in enough water to keep it from frying. Cooked it down for a couple days on low. Potent as hell but tasted like shit. One brownie would just about send you into orbit for a few hours.

Sorry to hear about your inability there SoCo. Try using trichs next time as someone above suggested. Bit of a gamble at this point though. Good luck!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I made some tincture using everclear and some close trim grandaddy shake. I filled a 2 liter jar with shake and then filled with everclear. kept it in the dark, would shake it everyother day, after a month I changed the shake, then did the same thing. I poured me a little glass of it and was playn videogames on the 360, realized after a while I couldnt play anymore kept gettin shot and chainsawed. I got ta trippin in my mind, laid down and just tweaked for bout an hour or 2, had my head fealin fucked up. Im careful now whenever I injest not ta do too much. heavy shit. Not cool.

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Edibles work but by the time I have eaten enough to get a high the shit hits the fan and I`ve take too much :nono:
And there is such a thing as too high, I keep walking around aimlessly trying to remember why I got up only to figure it out when I get back :hotbounce:.

I make pills with olive oil and they don`t work at all for me.
All who try says it messed them up, I made 50 pills from 1 oz, once I had 4 pills.....nothing.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Try deoxycarbolating the weed first, it makes a huge difference here in my lab. Grind the herb, heat a pan to 325, add the herb for five minutes at 325 and let cool. It stinks up the place but you can just eat it or make butter or the green milk which I like.
H