What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
So have I
D rock grew them last run
You mean these?

Dr Dog said:
why not just add some cfl in there, will make you feel excited about your grow agaim, you will be in there all the time looking for a difference

Well I have actually. Well Only one for the time being cause I had it laying around. I have it focused mostly on the Garberville Purple thats up front in the tent and to the Left in all the pictures. I was thinking of getting maybe 4 ft Fluros for the four corners too.
Would be nice to be able to afford some of those LED UFO's. they look pretty cool. Thanks for stopping by.

D Rock

Veteran
Lots of New Pics, wont say much going to try and find out what happened to all my other pictures that i was going to put on this thread. Im also very very high at the moment.

Decided that I was going to smoke a bowl packed in my bong in under 2.5 mins Im very

Here are the pics

Day 47, Day 14 of Flower

D Rock

Veteran
FRANKENBLUNT420 said:
i will be definitely be wathicng this one as it goes!!!!! damn nice grow D-Rock!!!

Thanks for stopping by. It will be a good show i think once these plants start really pumping out buds. Hang around.

GHETTO_grower

yea those buds were massive drock ..... imtrying to figure out the diff so ican get close to that hahahah crsytales have never been a probelm with me anything i grow i get tall stalked capitates but the density there is wayyyy better the only problem id see with ur grow when using those t5's is if u hadnt hard to see would trim so of the bottom of those plants bc they are so bushy to focus on the top.... shorter the distance formt he top and bottom nug the better with t5's right ... i eman thats if you donw wanna get a 400 watter..... if you have room to bend maybe thats a good idea but hey im just righting some ideas incase they havnt come up srry if this has been discussed or blatently wrong... the plant above me i think a t'5 panel could handle because its all spread out but .... so maybe you could with some t'5s underneath for lighting other than that id cut off any lame growth near the bottoms ifff you have any but thats just my style may be the last thing ud wanna do... just tossin ideas ........ :wave: things still looking perfecto as allways :muahaha:

D Rock

Veteran
Must spread rep before giving it to Ghetto_grower again. Thanks for stopping by brother. I trimed alot I have a plastic shopping bag almost full of leaves and smaller branches.

D Rock

Veteran
ExcelAtIt said:
lookin good D rock, like the megabud pictures.

Thanks Excel. Light just came on and Im liking what Im seeing. Something new looking everyday.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
D Rock said:
You mean these?

:jawdrop: Those truly are T5 megabuds :D I dread to think of the monsters you'd grow under an HPS! :biglaugh: How much longer until you use that purple snow stuff? I'm really eager to see what happens! (is the gp still at the front left?)

D Rock

Veteran
Sammet said:
:jawdrop: Those truly are T5 megabuds :D I dread to think of the monsters you'd grow under an HPS! :biglaugh: How much longer until you use that purple snow stuff? I'm really eager to see what happens! (is the gp still at the front left?)

I had a 1000watt HPs but it got way to hot for my setup so it had to go and thats when I discovered the T5's
Been adding in the purple max but at like 1/4 strength. I am going to bump all the Nutes up next feeding. More pics to come soon.

I had moved the Garberville Purple in the back I think In those pics.

Here is the GP#1 its in the back right corner.

G

guest5703

sick bro, I think I'll take a seat! I love your soil mix, my good friend uses the same and he gets awesome green growth. GO RON PAUL!!!! PEACE

EDIT-Just took a look at some older pages, your doing great man! The lst is where it's at for sure, you can make them all top nugs only perfection no popcorn! T-5's are just amazing, I can't believe the growth you can get in flowering! I currently just veg with t-5's but I wouldn't hesitate to flower under one of those 4ft 8 tubes like you have! PEACE DUDE

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
caligreen said:
sick bro, I think I'll take a seat! I love your soil mix, my good friend uses the same and he gets awesome green growth. GO RON PAUL!!!! PEACE

EDIT-Just took a look at some older pages, your doing great man! The lst is where it's at for sure, you can make them all top nugs only perfection no popcorn! T-5's are just amazing, I can't believe the growth you can get in flowering! I currently just veg with t-5's but I wouldn't hesitate to flower under one of those 4ft 8 tubes like you have! PEACE DUDE

Thanks Caligreen. You can get those 4ft 8 bulb systems like I have pretty cheap. Alot of people are caring them now.
I didnt know much about LST'ing and on my last grow just said the hell with it what can it hurt. So Far so Good.

I tried FIM Technique on both Garberville Purples and dont think that i cut far enough down on the new growth. Cause it continued to grow like normal.

Hang around I hope it is going to get real exciting here in the next two weeks.

For now I have some pics from Last night

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
Buds are getting bigger everyday. Not much to say as usual Im out of weed and that sucks ass. Oh well I need a tolerance break anyway. Enjoy.

Day 20 of Flower

aerogarden001rn6.jpg

aerogarden002px2.jpg

aerogarden003hy8.jpg

aerogarden004vg5.jpg

aerogarden010ii3.jpg

aerogarden013qs5.jpg

aerogarden015qv6.jpg

:joint:

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update Drock - I'm at day 20ish of flowering too! Loving all those hairs :D

D Rock.......U rock!! What a set-up!! You have convinced me to go T5...After reading your first diary with those results!! Are you using the New Wave 8bulb? I plan on putting one of those in a 4x2 HH. Well anyways, great job with those T5's, thanks for te inspiriation!!

temp303

man glad i stoped by b4 i missed the action is it alright 2 pull up a chair i brought my rollin matt unfortunately no cold 1's 2day but the matt n green bags all i need :) great grow bud im most interested it that purple maxx u were talkin bout earlier in the thread! an lookin at ur setup i almost wanna tr4ade in my hps 4 those t5's!!!

Last edited:

D Rock

Veteran
Thanks Sammet for stopping by i will check out your thread in a little bit since you are on day 20 as well.

Wedge Antilles I am using the T5 New Wave Correct! I too want'ed to get a 4x2 hut but then thought I could just buy another T5 light to go in my 4x4 hut so I would have twice the lumens of one T5 but with half the heat of a HID. We shall see though. Money is very tight and I want alot of shit.

temp303 its never to late to stop by. I too am interested in what this Purple Maxx Does, I have never used it before. On the bottle it says some users experience great results from use while others experience nothing. It does increase your plants nutrient uptake so you have to cut back your nutes to about 1/4 or 1/2 of what they normally are.
I traded my 1000watt HPS for this T5. For me this works better cause of its low heat. There is still a heat issue but nothing like a HID.

Hang around folks its bound to get better.

temp303

nice i jus checked out there website eel river hydroponics wen my cash flows a bit better i recon ill order sum in :) (comfy in a beanbag matt at the ready!!!)

D Rock

Veteran
Black Ra1n said:
Hey D Rock, nice setup man, very clean. Those ladies are busting out, awesome job man.

B/R

thanks Black Rain. Coming from you thats a pretty good compliment. I have seen your grows and you do some amazing things too.