You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > "My Green Heaven"

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
"My Green Heaven" Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2007, 02:58 PM #21
UBER21

Looking sweet D-Rock I will watching this log all the way......On a side note how are those grow bags are they pretty easy to move around??? Was thinking of getting some also.....

Old 12-17-2007, 03:18 PM #22
D Rock
HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WEED REVOLUTION!

D Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBER21
Looking sweet D-Rock I will watching this log all the way......On a side note how are those grow bags are they pretty easy to move around??? Was thinking of getting some also.....
Extremely eazy. Plus they are super cheap. They are thicker than a regular black garbage bag and take a good bit of pressure to make a hole in one I know I was high and wanted to see how hard i had to press before a hole was poked through.

I did F I M the two Garberville Purple's last night before I layed down, they look to be doing ok today. I sprayed them with the foliar spray after doing the Fim'ming.

"Toking too hard is a myth, just like santa. There is no such thing" ~ Cocktail Frank
D Rock is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2007, 03:21 PM #23
Sammet
Med grower

Sammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of light
Looking good D Rock, I've thought about using those grow bags but it's too late for my current run, I'll have to try them next time!

Old 12-17-2007, 09:33 PM #24
D Rock

D Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the rough
No updates at the moment, but about the bags. They are Designed at the bottom in a way that when you fill them with dirt or soil or whatever your using and it automatically takes the shape its suppose to..........................

I really got to quit smoking and trying to explain shit. I just cant do it.

"Toking too hard is a myth, just like santa. There is no such thing" ~ Cocktail Frank
D Rock is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2007, 09:59 PM #25
UBER21

Hahahaha I hear ya.....Where can u buy the grow bags???

Old 12-18-2007, 12:36 AM #26
D Rock

You should be able to get them at any hydroponics store.

D Rock is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2007, 12:50 AM #27
UBER21

Thanx D-Rock awesome im deff going to my shop to see if they have any in 1 gallon.........

Old 12-18-2007, 01:39 AM #28
Sammet
Med grower

Sammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of light
I was thinking of getting some tall long ones and packing my tent for a sog under the 600w. Will have to wait til I get my cloning tent fully up and running though

Old 12-19-2007, 08:54 AM #29
D Rock

Well its time to put some new pics up but there really isnt much to say except well .......enjoy.

Day 19 December 19,2007

This picture and the one below are of the garberville purples after being FIM'ed

Last edited by D Rock; 12-19-2007 at 09:03 AM..
D Rock is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2007, 01:11 PM #30
Dr Dog
Sharks have a week dedicated to me

Dr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud of
Plants are looking good D
I hope the FIM works for ya, everytime I have tried it, they turned out to be males

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
Dr Dog is offline Quote