What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

----> Love Coco, but just cant get rite!!

G

im using tap and i have cut it out the mix ;)

Neptune: because of you i got cloning down...so im all about your advice..but whats so bad about what im using? my friends getting great results... i just want to copy him... and im so currious about this line of nutes because they got banned by my country..that says something

G

whats so wrong with this.. ANY? advanced nutrient fans out there? i guess only my result will show me...i hope i dont fail! thanks for the input everyone!! :joint:

Supernatural Bloom Aqua Nutrient (every watering 1tsp per gal )
Liquid Karma (1 tsp per gal every watering (2 Tbs per 6gal)

Advanced Nutrients Bud Blood (Once I flip 12/12 1 week 1 tsp/3gal)
Advanced Nutrients Dr. Hornby Big Bud (weeks 2,3,4 2tsp/5gal)
Advanced Nutrients OverDrive (week 5,6,7 2tsp/gal)

Supernatural Superleach w/o nutrients to flush (week 8)

Last edited:
G

Well, alrighty then. I get dizzy just trying to keep track of it all, lol.

:Bolt:

Last edited:
G

HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

ITS STARTING TO HAPPEND ALL OVER AGAIN TO THIS GROW!!! WHATS GOING ON!!!?!?!?!?!?!

:badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday:

20540187_0008.JPG

20540187_0004.JPG

N

Neptune

man, adding all that stuff into your reservoir makes it really hard to diagnose a problem such as this.

you could have burned them with any of the products you are using, but becuase there are a fewi n the mix hard to say. agreed with Nadagin, what is PH/PPM?

you need to flush them with tap water, PH'd. then water them again imedatly afterwards with a low to medium strength base nutrient, no additives I would say... until they recover. then introduce them slowly, one at a time at LOW LOW LOW strength.

G

nOOb, wish you wouldn't post so big man, ya scared the shit out of me!!! lol.

I really can't ever tell what you're doing. One time ya lead me to think you're giving this and the other I leave thinking you're giving something else. If you would please just take a deep breath and tell us very slowly what EXACTLY you're feeding them with, how much you're feeding them, how often you're feeding them, what the makeup of your water is... FUCK, let me put it another way.

1. Is your water tap water, RO water or a mix of the two?

2. What is the ec of your water before you add the nutes?

3. What is the ec of your water after the nutes?

4. How often are you watering?

5. How much run off are you getting when you water?

6. What kind of coco are you using?

7. Are you just using coco coir or do you have something else mixed with it like peat.

8. Did you flush the coco before you used it?

9. What amounts of nutrients are you using per gallon? And I'm asking about what you're giving NOW, not like this
nOOb1 said:
Supernatural Bloom Aqua Nutrient (every watering 1tsp per gal )
Liquid Karma (1 tsp per gal every watering (2 Tbs per 6gal)

Advanced Nutrients Bud Blood (Once I flip 12/12 1 week 1 tsp/3gal)
Advanced Nutrients Dr. Hornby Big Bud (weeks 2,3,4 2tsp/5gal)
Advanced Nutrients OverDrive (week 5,6,7 2tsp/gal)

10. Are you still using a kitchen measure or spoon to measure the nutrients or did you get something more accurate like the syringes I suggested?

Your plants look like a classic Potassium deficiency. It's getting locked out somehow. Only things that will do that are a buildup of salt or pH below 5.3 or above about 6.5. If your pH is at 5.8 going in, you need to measure it coming out in your run off water. I don't know how you're measuring. Do you have a pH/ec meter and it you do, have you calibrated it lately? How are you collecting your run off to measure? I would set my pot on a cement block or a brick when I water and place a small, clean glass under one of the holes in your pot to collect it in.

You've got a pH problem, dude. Till you get that fixed, all bets are off. You might want to rethink your rationale for using the brand of nutrients you've got. Just because they're banned in your country isn't an endorsement to use them.

Last edited:
G

One more thing. I noticed you're using gro bags and not pots. I don't have any experience with those but it seems to me that they may have a tendency to lie flat enough on the floor that you may not be getting good enough drainage. If there are low spots (it's almost a sure bet there are) left in the bottom of your bags that are holding onto water, you may be getting salt buildup in the bottom of the bags. Just a thought. And why did you choose those over pots? A dollar each diff in cost.

I'm not trying to trash your grow dude, but you're sure coming into this kicking and screaming against what's being suggested. We're trying to help you but you seem to want to hold on to some things that haven't been working for you.

If you really want help, accept what's given to you. You've got a pH problem or buildup of salt. pH problem is fixed by flushing with water pH of 5.8 and watering every day till you get a 10-20% runoff. Salt buildup is fixed by flushing with water pH 5.8 and watering every day till you get a 10-20% runoff. Damn, two problems one fix. Coco's great, huh?

G

n00b1 said:
whats so wrong with this.. ANY? advanced nutrient fans out there? i guess only my result will show me...i hope i dont fail! thanks for the input everyone!! :joint:

Hmmm...

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
dood too much shit imo.

too many products and likely too high of concentrations.

that is if your ph is perfect which it always has to be.

flush of course and then step your program back a few notches until they start to behave in a way that tells you they are getting hungry.. which happens very slowly.. as opposed to showing you signs of being over fed which come on quickly and make you go wtf?!?!

ya know?

if your using tap water then the cal mag might not be necessary, also word of advise if your using coco you might want to switch your base nutes to something that is ment for coco. you say your using the advance nutes right? i believe that they di have something specifically made for coco i think its called monkey juice . maybe that will help you also key words A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY nowatimean

stevr59

dam to much shit for my taste buds, all i use is GH flora nova and a lil ph down or up as needed and so far mine seems to be doing great.. and this is my first grow using coco but so far i love it.

Here's my baby at 5 weeks old yesterday and all i used is just plain old flora nova. peace from north west florida

G

flora nova works just fine in coco

it really easy to use n i found it extremely hard to burn my plants n this was before i had a a meter to check EC/PPM.

this is what im using until i run out
flora nova grow/bloom
liquid karma
hygrozyme - just got it havent used it yet
top max - for a bud enhancer

thas all i plan on keping it simple cause for one i dont wanna mix a shitload of shit n second im broke

stevr59

well i am not using tables. i used folger coffee cans for pots, and i hand water mine twice a day now, and seems it really likes being flooded twice a day, since i did that its growing a inch a day now out side under parcel sun.