What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your Greenhouse

G

This is how my GH looked the first year i grew in it.

This is what it looked like at the beginning of last year.

I took an old metal shed i wasn't using removed the roof and put corrugated plastic on it. I put the white plastic on the lower sides so nosey family couldn't see in. I have an intake and exhaust fan in the gable ends ( I built sealed boxes around them so they would run more efficient). I put white panda plastic on the walls to add some reflection. I used CO2 the first year with great results last year i didn't run it and was really disappointed so this year I'm going to use it again.

GCG

D

DJ_highst_

20ft. x 15ft. wood and PVC for the roof.
I will include heating and cooling features later.

Last edited:
G

suzycremecheese said:
Sweet. Does that roof open?

If you look at the pic I cut notches in the metal studs to add ventilation. So to answer your question no, but I do have a few vents in it.

GCG

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
I wish I could build a green house where I lived I just have to stick to outdoors or indoors.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
my dads greenhouse, he grows orchids but this year I was able to start some plants...here is a few pics of the greenhouse

peace
Chefboy

NPK

Great thread!

Last week, I finished constructing a simple "blackhouse" that will enable me to flower plants throughout the summer. It's 4' x 7.5' x 5.5'. I just attached a bunch of leftover panda plastic to a simple frame that I screwed together with a bunch of corner braces:

blackhouse.jpg

Here's the interior:

blackhouse1.jpg

I'm looking forward to a productive summer! :wave:

LORD BENIS

So we've finally made past the first page on the Greenhouse Forum!!! :woohoo:
I'd say it's about time for a few sticky's and I'd like to be the first to nominate this thread. This probly isn't the right way/place to request this but...... :confused:

B

BeAn

Great thread...!!!:lurk:

^^Ill take some full pics, and measurements tomorrow...then edit them in.(i think its the same as DaddyFingaz's one...?) :joint:

Jah bless. :rasta:

Greenhousejunky

Hi people,

I've got a few years experience with building my own low budget greenhouses.. Here pic's of the first 2 editions, after 3 yeas the wind destructed these, but last spring I've made there a bigger and better greenhouse instead of the plastic one.. :muahaha:

First edition,

Improved first one, plants were growing trough my roof, so after a week there was a new roof :canabis:

In a while more pic's :wave:

Last edited:
G

Greenhousejunky :wave: ... i like what you did & want to do something along those lines next season ... most excellent & thanks for posting

peace and good growing to you

Latest posts

Latest posts