What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Mix

Temple Within

Just planted 5 reg Tropical mix seeds. Anyone had experience with these in recent years?

Going to be doing an open pollination with them and some other strains I have

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I have a pack reg. from 08/2015 on fridge, if you ask to dubi he can tell you more about strains in it ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Temple Within :)

Tropica Mix regular version currently contains mainly Zamaldelica, Ethiopian, Honduras and Oldtimer's Haze. Good luck with them!

I was also thinking of open pollinating my tropical mix pack.

Dubi, when you say mainly, do you mean there could be other genetics other then Zamaldelica, Ethiopian, Honduras, oldtimers haze.

Thanks

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Most probably not, but since it is a mix, there's always a chance that there are other tropical sativa genetics in the Tropical Mix.

SolarLogos

I grew 6 out of 12 Tropical Mix that I purchased in January. I got 3 Honduran and 3 Vietnamese Black from the OE line. I have not popped the other 6 seeds yet. OTH will probably be up next after my current run, so I have no idea what the other 6 seeds are yet. Good luck, hope you get the kind you are looking for! Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

I forgot to mention, mine were standard seeds. That could make a difference in what you get. Peace, God bless

Latest posts

Latest posts