What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I am wery sick. Self med cannabis better?

T

Teddybrae

Hello ...

For a very long time!!!

If Cannabis does not cure you ... then you will not worry about Dying!

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Chronic Pain Club

The Chronic Pain Club

Hi jrelax,

Check out the Chronic Pain Club here on IC Mag. (link's at the bottom)

Lots of info and tips.

Regards,
Iffy :tiphat:

St. Phatty

Growing cannabis helps a Cannabis user to select strains that suit them the best.

Then to improve those strains using simple botany and statistics. Variation of phenotypes, from a favorite plant, will often produce a plant that is even better than the original preferred plant.

I bought Subcool's Apollo11 in 2014 and made some F3's.

Some of those F3's are just AWESOME - reminiscent of Ice Princess and Grimm White Widow.

AndrejVoorhees

I think you just have to figure out which marijuana strain would be most effective for you. Every strain has different medical effects. For me, alien Og works like magic when it comes to my back pain and sleep problems. Try checking this website for more details eu.gyo.green/nirvana-seeds-ak48-auto-nir-48a-fa.html. Hope this helps