What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica led 150w

G

green johny

High
Those ladies Are gerrits cut X ACE mango/carrot mother of zamaldelica :)
The light Is two cobs - Vero 29 gen7 _ 90cri 3000K @1050ma.
Each Plant has cca 40l soil , one cob @ 70w efectively, for 50/50cm

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
G

green johny

Of course, we Are at their section :) from Dubi , not oficially buyed i mean

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi green johny :)

Best wishes with your Zamaldelicas! Have a great cycle!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Very nice plants, similar to the zamaldelica pheno I once had.

110 days flower time, well worth the wait.

One of the only plants I cobbed, made hashish and long cured buds.

Sublime, thanks dubi.

Good thread, subbed.

cone

This will be nice to see what a couple of cobs, especially on a long flowering Sativa!

What's the penetration like on the Vero29's? you have some patience waiting 19-
A friend of mine is putting 3 x 4 cob rails Citizen 1212 with 2 HLG550in between I'm anxious to get them going.

G

green johny

A net will save the problem ;)
Or some heavy lst with strings.

Good luck

Yes IT needs a lot . In worst case the tops Will ne cutted easy. My Mistake With 40l heavy soil also :D

Btw applied bactohemp (bit fertilizing,fulvic-humic, bacterias...)

I Hope Its quickier , believe in good selection . 14-15weeker in good conditions? Dont know

Ad penetration of light - pretty good experiences but in this case we will see

Thanx

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi green johny,

Yes, it's easy to underestimate the stretching that these sativas can produce in early flowering after a transplant to pot with plenty of space, even with Zamaldelica which current versions have a more moderate size and stretching.

As Koodense correctly recommended, I would try to settle an horizontal net in your tent to avoid the tops grow too close of the lamp and also to improve the light intensity in the middle and lower parts of the plants. If you finally decide to prune the tops do it as early as possible so females can focus their energies in the budsites that are finally going to be flowered until the end.

Best wishes!

G

green johny

High !
Thanx for recommandations :) for two weeks after flip not slow start for landraces.
Dubi, these Plants Are fain vítal . Both having fun

Before manicure of lower shits. Those two plants Seems pretty similar

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

cone

Wow they have bushed out a lot.

How long do they take to finish completely? Looking good there Green Johny

G

green johny

Yea Its starts sweet smelling, B
Better Is fertilizing max ec 0,5 fór first moth
4weex
picture.php

Last edited:

cone

Yea Its starts sweet smelling, Better Is fertilizing at half dose yet (just one called jungle in da box X ) because pistills turns Orange at normal dose . Beginning of 5th week And Soon i Will try to add another guano powder ( 40g ) And bit camg sometimes
Thanx you Dubi
View Image

Looking fantastic there GJ :tiphat:

That's a fast flowering for Sativa good job man, How long is the finishing time?

Full strength nutrients turn the pistles orange? That's the first time i've heard of fun strength nutrients doing that but then again I haven't grown a full Sativa.

G

green johny

i dont know flowering time of theese , expecting 100+ days
yea, recommended dosing every watering or two style she cant take easy now,

Last edited:

cone

i dont know flowering time of theese , expecting 100+ days
yea, recommended dosing every watering or two style she cant take easy now, dont know, maybe from touch or pollen if not overfertilized but i dont touch buds mostly direct

You've got more patience than me that's a fun cycle & more.

She's a fussy eater isn't she could this be true of most landrace Sativa's?
You don't touch the buds?

Looks good hope she gets nice & fat at the end.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi green johny,

I like a lot the way you did train horizontally your Zamaldelica, well done!
Tropical sativas like Zamaldelica usually have very flexible stems and longer node length so they are perfect for this kind of grows.

Zamaldelica prefers soft/moderate levels of feeding, don't feed her like a hungry modern indica poly hybrid.

Looking very good in her 5th week of flowering :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Full strength nutrients turn the pistles orange? That's the first time i've heard of fun strength nutrients doing that but then again I haven't grown a full Sativa.

Hi cone,

A peak of too much heat, too much light intensity or too much feeding can burn the flowers and make the pistils turn suddenly ripen.