Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Thread Closed
★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2014, 08:05 PM #41
non

non is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nicenon is just really nice
that steak and king crab-pic is just winning, gave me nice ideas for cooking.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:30 PM #42
Snypette

Snypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of light
thanks guys

some people look at cooking as a chore but i have fun with it. The filet mignon with the crab is delicious by itself but it is also good when pairing it with a home made béarnaise sauce. If anyone has a morton's steak house nearby, i recommend the filet oscar with the king crab and béarnaise sauce. I make it all the time but nothing compares to a mortons steak!

Old 01-14-2014, 10:56 PM #43
DHF

Well Darlin , thought I was a foodie till I saw your roll.....Snypester`s a lucky man , and rightfully so since it looks like ya`ll compliment each other for a killer team......

Not many of those around here or anywhere else that stand the test of time , so ya`ll must be doin something right....

Raise my own beef at the farm , get my crabs off my pier in the intracoastal waterway , and shrimps that look like baby lobsters when I wrap em in bacon and grill em.....

Awesome pics and intelligent conversation in SPITE of all the dawgs sniffin around.....LOL....they mean well , just jealous of Snype AND him getting fed like a king....

Glad ya`ll are around helpin and keepin things upbeat here....Thanks for yall`s time and dedication to showin folks howta do shit right from personal hands on yrs of experience cookin AND growin dope.....

Respect...DHF.... .....

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:26 PM #44
HellaFella420
New Dismember

HellaFella420 is just really niceHellaFella420 is just really niceHellaFella420 is just really niceHellaFella420 is just really niceHellaFella420 is just really niceHellaFella420 is just really niceHellaFella420 is just really niceHellaFella420 is just really niceHellaFella420 is just really niceHellaFella420 is just really niceHellaFella420 is just really nice
What is Gournay Cheese? Seems like a basterdization of Gourmet?

Recent

The Prodigal Son
Summertime 2014

A Humboldt Hillside... 2013
This was from just after OVERGROW was shut down!
Original:The Bloom Bloom Room!
Classic:NorCal HydroMed's

Old 01-14-2014, 11:59 PM #45
Snypette

Snypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHF View Post
Well Darlin , thought I was a foodie till I saw your roll.....Snypester`s a lucky man , and rightfully so since it looks like ya`ll compliment each other for a killer team......

Not many of those around here or anywhere else that stand the test of time , so ya`ll must be doin something right....

Raise my own beef at the farm , get my crabs off my pier in the intracoastal waterway , and shrimps that look like baby lobsters when I wrap em in bacon and grill em.....

Awesome pics and intelligent conversation in SPITE of all the dawgs sniffin around.....LOL....they mean well , just jealous of Snype AND him getting fed like a king....

Glad ya`ll are around helpin and keepin things upbeat here....Thanks for yall`s time and dedication to showin folks howta do shit right from personal hands on yrs of experience cookin AND growin dope.....

Respect...DHF.... .....
Well that is too sweet, thank you for the compliments

me and snype have similar strong willed and intense personalities. In some ways, it is a strong attribute of our relationship. On the flip side, we butt heads a lot We just keep it real with one another and stay open about everything. We also often talk of our future plans.. tweaking and going over things. Our goals together in the near and far future. This really keeps us both on the same page and in the right mind set to know exactly what we our working towards together

Yum! so much better than farm raised, frozen, and fake colored food that the masses eat. Eating good food is motivational and you just get in a better mind set

thanks for the props and always happy to do it. good food and good buds... 2 necessities of life!

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:02 AM #46
Illuminate
OG refugee

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
fuck yeah, more fire to the snypes!

Old 01-15-2014, 12:02 AM #47
Snypette

maybe it is the brand

Old 01-15-2014, 03:47 AM #48
Snypette

only half a plant left to harvest and then the 2 light crop will be done!

Old 01-15-2014, 05:43 AM #49
doneit

doneit is just really nicedoneit is just really nicedoneit is just really nicedoneit is just really nicedoneit is just really nicedoneit is just really nicedoneit is just really nicedoneit is just really nicedoneit is just really nice
Snype said you are a trooper..

I have to agree!

Excellent thread, looking forward to that kick ass burger one of these days!!!

Old 01-15-2014, 05:51 AM #50
Snypette

thanks doneit i think i may of heard some rumor about a football game..

Thread Closed