Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Thread Closed
★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2014, 04:34 AM #31
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snypette View Post
it hurts to make money? Damn whatever girls you know need to check their mind set! my work is my plants and harvesting is fun. at least that's what i tell myself to get through it . i hate harvesting with complainers, it ruins my trimming mojo.
so fucking true. but you never answered my question, what is the bytch?

Old 01-14-2014, 06:30 AM #32
Snypette

Snypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of light
BYTCH is chemdog double diesel x chemdog from 2010

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:35 AM #33
high life 45
Seen your Member?

high life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to all
B.ECAUSE Y.OU T.OYS C.ANT H.ANG

Food is medicine, medicine is food.

Old 01-14-2014, 06:43 AM #34
OldSchoolGreen

OldSchoolGreen will become famous soon enoughOldSchoolGreen will become famous soon enoughOldSchoolGreen will become famous soon enough
Wow! Sounds and looks so potent..

-Old School

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:50 AM #35
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

Shcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond reputeShcrews has a reputation beyond repute
i'll allow it.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:02 AM #36
Snypette

Snypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of lightSnypette is a glorious beacon of light
burgers at 3:30 am anyone?

if you want to wow someone with your grilling skills, try using boursin cheese. Anytime i make burgers with it they are a hit! I myself love avocado with it.

and it's even better if you toast the roll with butter

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:02 PM #37
wildgrow
Frosty Half-Ginger

wildgrow has disabled reputation
Way to make an entrance! I read in Snypes thread that you had your own farm in the works. Thanks for sharing.

Watch out for these ol' hound dogs!

SSC Lot M69 F2???

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:28 PM #38
Shcrews
DO WHO YOU BE

damn that burger is some loud

Old 01-14-2014, 07:44 PM #39
Snype
Banned

Snype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant futureSnype has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shcrews View Post
damn that burger is some loud
If you only knew! Snypette cooks some great food and it is very different from the things that I cook. She makes the best breakfast. Eggs over easy cooked in bacon fat with the best home fries and crispy bacon and white toast. Here's some other things that she made:

Steak with king crab on top with mash potatoes and a tomato with mozzarella and basil. The tomato was dipped into a home made balsamic vinaigrette that I make before she put the cheese on top followed by some basil

Aldente pasta with shrimp in a cream sauce all made from scratch with parsley added to finish

Berry's and cream with chocolate sauce and shaved chocolate

Snypette cooks a lot of great things and I'm pretty spoiled with her cooking. Still waiting for her to wake up so I can have a nice breakfast.

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:54 PM #40
OldSchoolGreen

OldSchoolGreen will become famous soon enoughOldSchoolGreen will become famous soon enoughOldSchoolGreen will become famous soon enough
Oh man!!

This thread makes me hungry.. haha. Great looking food

-Old School

Thread Closed