What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

--1kw-- 9 Cherry Pies in Canna Coco, GH 2 part on drippers....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
trays around week 6-7 lots of red colors on the leaves....been feeding relatively light PPMs never got above 900....real simple mix just 2 part + calmag + diamond nector

cherryaugust25002.jpg

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
im just gonna throw my two cents in, cherry pie deff has more of an sativa high to her(i guess) but to say the gsc is or smokes like sativa is crazy its good nighter sleep tighter.no disscussion on this cuz if you havent smoked her you cant just look at a pic and say "ya its sativa dom",if you grew up anywhere near the bay you would know if you have gdp in there your sleep walkin straight up. you know purp in the cup lol.straight promethzene and sprite lol.......zzzzzzzzzz good night sleep tight.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
cherry pie=sativa dom hybrid(because of the durban)
gsc=indica dom hybrid(the combo of ogz hit with gdp=zzzzzzzz)

shit smoke them and tell me im liein.............

Darth Fader

H&G has used underhanded sales tactics to push their products. Even lies about where the company comes from. Also, their two part nutrient profile makes no sense for coco. Using a two part in equal volumes is the same as using a 1-part.

:laughing: Same as Canna Einstein.

:moon:

Snow Crash

Veteran
:laughing: Same as Canna Einstein.

:moon:

Is it going to hurt your feelings when I show you how Canna is in a 5-4-3 ratio while House and Garden is in a 5.4-3.4-9.4

Oh, totally the same. Because they come in two bottles? What was your point to that exactly? Just trolling? Get a life dude.

WTG YesOn, those buds are looking very nice and you gotta love those fall colors. My Wappa plants would go red just like that. Keep it sticky my friend.

2Q==

2Q==

Darth Fader

Is it going to hurt your feelings when I show you how Canna is in a 5-4-3 ratio while House and Garden is in a 5.4-3.4-9.4

Oh, totally the same. Because they come in two bottles? What was your point to that exactly? Just trolling? Get a life dude.

WTG YesOn, those buds are looking very nice and you gotta love those fall colors. My Wappa plants would go red just like that. Keep it sticky my friend.

But ... but ... but "Using a two part in equal volumes is the same as using a 1-part." LOL

I never said they had the same NPK, that was your assumption. My exact point? Your complete lack of logic that disses H&G for being a 2-part that uses equal amounts (might as well be a 1-part) when Canna, who you're obviously defending, does the SAME FUCKING THING. Your childish rant again H&G is what's lacking a salient point.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
come on yall theres a way to peacefully debate things....as always i like proof so if you think canna or HG is better show some side by side pictures!

about to chop my cherrys pretty soon...they are only at week 7 but ready....they havent even been getting nutes for the last week and a half..flushing with clearex but is it better to use dripclean or something specifically for coco?

B

BlueberryNutz

those plants look pretty sweet. im doing my first purple genes and im pretty stoked about that. im running 3 multiple month veg plants(former mothers) in a 4x4 scrog with 800-1200W on them

im running H and G coco as well but i have nothing to compare it to since this is my first coco grow. it does seem to be pretty low maintenance though. i havent checked Ph in over 3 months lol. i did like sensi 2 part in my ebb and flow and it was pretty low hassle as well.

Granger2

Veteran
I believe the reason they have 2 bottles, A & B, is because if they mix them into 1 bottle they get unwanted reactions, shelf life issues. -granger

B

BlueberryNutz

ive mixed a little together in pure form in a shot glass on accident and it did some weird shit pretty quick lol. i have no complaints about H and G so far and i'd like to keep it that way. i switch from company to company seeing if there is bigger and better out there. so far im liking sensi 2 part and h and g.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
decided to let them run a few extra days....the nugs that were outside of the main light zone and wind are looking kind of ripe still...but i gotta chop chop got a bunch of things backlogged waiting for these to finish....i definately think these could have taken more nutes i just saw a batch of the same exact cut a friend grew and his nugs came out more swollen he picked early too so bad frost but it was some big bud purple colored nug with good bag appeal...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
some more of the cherry pie
picture.php

i love the neon purple on neon green color contrast
picture.php

picture.php

some nice tie-dye action going on the fan leaves...
cherrypiefanleaves.jpg

picture.php