in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ###1200w 3x6 E&F Smart Pot Grow###

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
###1200w 3x6 E&F Smart Pot Grow### Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2010, 06:19 PM #41
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
Shit you got more going than me lol my SCKs look so nice already putting out fan leaves the size of my hand!!! My RockWool growing buddy seems to think I'm nuts for expecting 2 zips of better per plant! Cuz he packs his table a lot tighter and he also grows them shorter so he's used to 1-1.5 oz plants and I'm like FUCK THAT!! I was already pulling that kinda numbers under my 400 so I BETTER see bigger prettier heavier buds and from the looks of my root systems and how fast things are growing now I should have NO problem pulling that off. I would like to get 2-2.5 lbs which would be no problem if I have 2oz plants...

What you guys and gals think? 1gal Smart Pots and the plants are topped and being flipped at 14" I have a hard time believing they will only be a zip or so....
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)
Thundurkel is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2010, 09:43 PM #42
Greyskull
Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason

Greyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant future
theres a lot of space on the table that will need to be filled in by branching... not sure how your plant grows but id shoot for flipping at 18-20". bigger plants bigger roots bigger... you know the story.
but thats just me

staying tuned in
looking good
Greyskull is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2010, 09:48 PM #43
Fattie

Fattie will become famous soon enoughFattie will become famous soon enough
Its weird seeing someone who was very much an inspiration to me starting my micro setup switching to something larger. I know its a personal achievement, but hearing your cfl cab is going to be shut down indefinitely, I don't know if I can take it. My cab is finished (not that I'm using CFL's but still micro), with seeds on the way, so I need to start posting so I am able to upload pictures and I figured this would be the place to start. Thanks again for the inspiration.
Fattie is offline Quote

Old 08-09-2010, 09:55 PM #44
RugerBaby
Autos are for pussies!

RugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundurkel View Post
Shit you got more going than me lol my SCKs look so nice already putting out fan leaves the size of my hand!!! My RockWool growing buddy seems to think I'm nuts for expecting 2 zips of better per plant! Cuz he packs his table a lot tighter and he also grows them shorter so he's used to 1-1.5 oz plants and I'm like FUCK THAT!! I was already pulling that kinda numbers under my 400 so I BETTER see bigger prettier heavier buds and from the looks of my root systems and how fast things are growing now I should have NO problem pulling that off. I would like to get 2-2.5 lbs which would be no problem if I have 2oz plants...

What you guys and gals think? 1gal Smart Pots and the plants are topped and being flipped at 14" I have a hard time believing they will only be a zip or so....

well, with 1 600w I pulled 1 1/2 to 2 zips of every plant. They were vegged for 60 days in coco. 15 -18" in height when flipped. Not to mention they did get abandoned a couple times... (busy with family)

My buddys dad was using 2 600w on a light mover with co2 and was getting close to 3lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartPothead View Post
I'm looking for career change and was wondering what qualifications do you need to become a MOD on ICMAG?
What does the avg MOD make around here?
RugerBaby is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:29 AM #45
bobblehead

bobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant futurebobblehead has a brilliant future
Psh... I don't know how to grow horizontal, I'm just here for the show... lol
bobblehead is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2010, 12:55 PM #46
TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal is on a distinguished road
here- ill give you what you want.

no. it cant be done. dont think you can do it. lol. theres your drive!

but seriously, first round, new set up. id be really happy with any healthy quality harvest.
if I were you id think anything over one to one and a half would be really cool. sounds more realistic to me. Either way, its gonna be way better and awesome.

INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VERY.
TheRealDeal is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2010, 02:52 PM #47
gonzo`
with all respect....

gonzo` has disabled reputation
I like your setup but I saw this grow on another forum of a guy growing in small pots with soil. He has 2 x 600W with 72 plants (cheese) and he pulls an oz a plant... Just something to think about. I think you can do better than 30 oz
gonzo` is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:01 PM #48
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
Psh... I don't know how to grow horizontal, I'm just here for the show... lol
Fuckin Bobble lol

Realdeal you crack me up you know that's gonna make me try harder but really it's my other homie I want to prove wrong so bad him in his fuckin Rock Wool hahahah I'm such a hater sometimes hahaha
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)

Old 09-01-2010, 08:25 PM #49
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

We have started flowering!!

Ok so I started my 12/12 cycle on Monday after leaving them in the dark for 24hr. They also hadn't got a good feeding in a few days since my ppms were too low and then had a accident leaving my garden in somebody else's hands. When I finally got my res cleaned out and filled with a fresh batch of nutes 100ppms higher than what they had I snap the drain plug my pump hooks up to! So they are looking better now than in these pics which I took Monday and after a spray down with Magic Green and the higher ppm mix they are greening up quick straight went from droopy and faded looking to perky and having waxy leaves coming back over night...

Here's a Sugar Cane Kush that's made a quick comeback and how shit was looking till I had a huge root system and a mix that was only 600ppm

Here's a Sugar Cane Kush that was super hungry and had a fat ass root system before the others and she looks like the one above now

Left side of tray which is all Sugar Cane Kush

Right side of tray which is Magic Merlin, Cuzn Violet and DJ Short Pre97 Blueberry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Week 3 or 4 veg 017.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	75916 Click image for larger version

Name:	Week 3 or 4 veg 018.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	75917 Click image for larger version

Name:	Week 3 or 4 veg 025.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	75918 Click image for larger version

Name:	Week 3 or 4 veg 019.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	75919

Old 09-01-2010, 09:48 PM #50
Teeg420

Looks good how are you liking the house and garden nutes?