What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

###1200w 3x6 E&F Smart Pot Grow###

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
No worries shit hasn't got too interesting yet but it's getting there fast! I'll take some pics tonight cuz they already look sooo much better and it's cuz they were hungry in 2 days they dropped my ppm's from 880 down to 750!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Coming to the end of week 2 of flower

Alright so I figured out my white balancing in my pics so they look right even though taken under HPS lighting... With that said I HAD to take some more pics!

These pics are some macro shots of one of my Magic Merlins cuz it's producing color already! Not even a full 14 days into flowering and you can see the magenta/pinkish purple that comes out from the inside due to the Double Purple Doja in it which really shows through with that trait..
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

She's just lovely isn't she???

Up next is a canopy shot last night when I took the other pics...
attachment.php

That's how it's supposed to look in my pics! They look like they are under MH lighting and if you have a Manual White Balance on your camera set it while pointing at your girls under HPS and it will fix it like normal lighting!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran

Alright so I figured out my white balancing in my pics so they look right even though taken under HPS lighting... With that said I HAD to take some more pics!

These pics are some macro shots of one of my Magic Merlins cuz it's producing color already! Not even a full 14 days into flowering and you can see the magenta/pinkish purple that comes out from the inside due to the Double Purple Doja in it which really shows through with that trait..
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

She's just lovely isn't she???

Up next is a canopy shot last night when I took the other pics...
attachment.php

That's how it's supposed to look in my pics! They look like they are under MH lighting and if you have a Manual White Balance on your camera set it while pointing at your girls under HPS and it will fix it like normal lighting!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
WTF!!!! This is the 2nd time in the last day or so that my attatchments aren't showing up after I post them!!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Ok so I neglected my thread long enough and thought I'd give it some life since I'm about to harvest in a few days :dance013:

attachment.php

Week 2 of flowering

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Week 3 of flowering

attachment.php

attachment.php

Week 4 of flowering

attachment.php

Week 5 of flowering

attachment.php

attachment.php

Week 6 of flowering

more to come...:jump:

Attachments

• Week 3 of flowering 028.jpg
    Week 3 of flowering 028.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Week6 of flowering 006.jpg
    Week6 of flowering 006.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 10
  • Week 3 of flowering 029.jpg
    Week 3 of flowering 029.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Week 2 of flowering 016.jpg
    Week 2 of flowering 016.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Week 3 of flowering 026.jpg
    Week 3 of flowering 026.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 11
  • Week 6 of flowering 005.jpg
    Week 6 of flowering 005.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Week5 of flowering 002.jpg
    Week5 of flowering 002.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 12
  • Week4 of flowering 002.jpg
    Week4 of flowering 002.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 10
  • Week4 of flowering 001.jpg
    Week4 of flowering 001.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 9

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Now for some close up's...

attachment.php

attachment.php

DJ Short Pre 2K Blueberry 7.5 weeks

attachment.php

attachment.php

Magic Merlin 7.5 weeks

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sugar Cane Kush 7.5 weeks

Attachments

• Week 8 of flowering 036.jpg
    Week 8 of flowering 036.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Week 8 of flowering 015.jpg
    Week 8 of flowering 015.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Week 8 of flowering 080.jpg
    Week 8 of flowering 080.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Week 7 of flowering 022.jpg
    Week 7 of flowering 022.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Week 7 of flowering 019.jpg
    Week 7 of flowering 019.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 10
  • Week 7 of flowering 013.jpg
    Week 7 of flowering 013.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Week 7 of flowering 012.jpg
    Week 7 of flowering 012.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 12
  • Week 7 of flowering 004.jpg
    Week 7 of flowering 004.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Week 7 of flowering 003.jpg
    Week 7 of flowering 003.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 11
  • Week 8 of flowering 072.jpg
    Week 8 of flowering 072.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 10

bobblehead

Veteran
How long have you let that SCK go? Mine are coming up on 8 weeks Monday... Looking ripe... Last I checked the trichs were 100% cloudy.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Haha they are 8 weeks today tomorrow would be the start of week 9 but I'm cutting them down cuz I've found but rot that was starting on a Magic Merlin and on a lil SCK bud so I wiped it off with my thumb and said FUCK! Looks like I'm harvesting tomorrow and wont get to 9 weeks this run but everything is looking good enough so I should be good.. I have some full plant pics out of the tent I'm going to put up shortly..

420Stylez

man awesome looking buds you have there..... i run a 4x8 tent with a 3x6 table and 40 gal res running ebb and flow.... i have 3 -600's over the table with a total of 100 watts per sqft.. i was wondering how many plants you have on your table and how long you let them veg for..... ive tried to get my table to look like yours with the even plants but cant seem to get things to act right.... i dont have any pics on this site but the other site im on has alot of my old GJ's..... what kind of numbers are you producing with this system?... thanks.... PEACE...

zbenjii

Just wondering, why did you stop your cfl dr.bug method grow? was there a flaw in the dr. bud methodology or you just wanted to mix it up?

S

staff11

Probably like most growers he figured out what a pain in the ass it can be growing a lot of small plants, moving around 10 light bulbs, and getting average results. Not to say his were bad, but like many of us that started small you really see a difference when you can scale the lights and room up.

Not to mention dunking 30 plants in a bucket every day is just another big PITA.

Hey Thunder, how many different nutrient products have you used in the past two years? Seems to me every time I read a new thread of yours you use a different line.

I think you are addicted to nutrient lines! j/k

And I don't see how you won't get 2 oz's per, shouldn't be a problem.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Hey read up on Lazymans never water again technique he explains how to instal a float valve on your reservoir so you NEVER have to top off. works well!