What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krunchbubble's Doubleds MPB buckets....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
-----round 2 starts on page 28-----https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=170268&page=28

this system was designed by doubleds from another website, i just took his information and did what i do with it. he created this system for lower plant count, very high yield. he constantly yields 4+ lb's per plant. hopefully i can get close to 3/4 what he yields.

i was surprised at how expensive it was to set up, even though i had the lights already. i have never done dwc before, and i am intimidated, but im sure i can master it quickly....

my room consists of 5000 watts in a X pattern with 4 buckets in there. not sure on what nutrients im going to use just yet, may just stick with h@g, the shit rocks!

will have 2 magic merlins, 1 chemkush and 1 whitefire.

the room is completely set up, plants are not in there just yet, have to leave for the weekend, will plant when i get back.

Last edited:

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Pulling up one of those rolling craftsman stools :D

Holy sheeee it.......... that's some moster farming there krunch..... Never stop trying to go big, :D

will be watching closely.

It does look spendy though..... possibility of 4lb trees indoor? Priceless...

Smiley

Sleepy

Veteran
wow...4 pounds per plant!!??

i am sure you will be rocking the place...

can't wait to see the show!!

Seen these over at the farm, this is gonna be great! Followed a lot of your grows Krunch so I know this is gonna be the real deal. Can't wait to see how this system performs!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
thx everyone! i really want to plant some plants in there before i leave, but i only ran the system for a hour so far, still could be problems, no leaks though!

having difficulty with the air pump, 24 air lines and i only need 4, but if i plug the extra airlines, the air starts to heat up thats coming out of the pump.

even though the system does not look like it has much to it, it does. i really like the concept.

all the stuff i had to buy, with all the little nick knacks, cost over $2000, and thats without the lights, carbon filter, fans, ect.......

Snype

Veteran
Looks dope Krunch! Can't wait to see how it goes! Are you still going open bulb on it? I'm really debating running open bulb with 4 - 5 foot plants but I'm still not sure. I have light rails if I'm using reflectors but not sure which way to go yet. Good luck with your new grow!

Good luck KB... 2k of equipment is pretty steep but if it allows you 4 bows per plant it seems like you won't mind too much. DD's setup combined with your experience is gonna be a rockin' thread... looking forward to see how this progresses

NotsoFla

little nick knacks

Nick Knack paddy whack. Good luck!

Also, are you running CO2, i noticed the airpump is inside. If you were(which i assume no) and had the pump outside, where does all the extra air go so your not leaking CO2 outside the sealed room. That is the only thing i didnt like/understand after reading them 56 pages....zzzzz..... sleepy thinking about it

H

humboldtlocal

Awesome Krunch, I have been blown away by what these DoubleD set ups can produce. I am sure you will do it proud.

OzzBozz

i've been thinking of doing something similar... but instead of using 5k,using 5.5k of lighting... 4k in 1,000w ballasts/lights, and a 1500w master blaster in a x pattern hanging in the middle.

low plant count sounds great...how long you doing the veg and are you running vertical bare bulbs, or reflectors?

aligee

Veteran
looking good krunch im sitting in the back row stretch eyed watching lol !!!sweet bro