in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > ##$$Urkels SuperThread 2010$$##

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
##$$Urkels SuperThread 2010$$## Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2010, 07:51 AM #1
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
##$$Urkels SuperThread 2010$$##

Ok folks being the lazy fuck that I am lol I figured I'd make one thread for all my growing no matter the style or type of lighting and nutrients used. Also I'm stoked to today I just got a new 6" Daystar A/C reflector and holly shit my poor plants were being mistreated the first 2 grows I had in my tent under my 400w HPS. With the hood I had which was air cooled just not sealed I couldn't hold my hand 8" away from the hood without it burning sitting there for 5 seconds! I hooked up my new one today and my GOD! I can hold my hand against the damn glass and it's not half as hot as it would get before at 8"!!!! So I'm expecting some damn soda can size buds and I have 7995 lumens per square foot so it should be achievable.. On with the pics!

New Hood shot!!! Daystar A/C with glass lens oh yea buddy it's nice and cool in there!

Canopy shot 4-19-2010

Sugar Cane Kush phenos B&C in the corners 4-19-2010

Sugar Cane Kush pheno B 4-19-2010

Sugar Cane Kush pheno C 4-19-2010

Magic Merlin1 4-19-2010

Magic Merlin2 4-19-2010

Gorilla Grape 4-19-2010

Strawberry D coffin cut1 4-19-2010

Strawberry D coffin cut2 4-19-2010

Sugar Cane Kush pheno B 4-19-2010 showing how dense the foliage is..

Sugar Cane Kush pheno B 4-19-2010 showing how tight nodes are spaced!!

Canopy shot showing off new hood and clip fan lol 4-19-2010

Can you say glass sealed air cooled hood? LOL! yea I know I wiped off the smudge after seeing the pic haha

So yea that's what I have going on right now, I'm doing what I know works for sure and not dicking around this time and I'm using the following.

Medium is Ready Gro Moisture Formula except for the middle row's pots are filled with Bio Bizz Coco Mix

Nutrients being used are Flora Nova Grow and Bloom, Floralicious Plus, Liquid Kool Bloom and if I can get it Bud Candy..
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)
Thundurkel is offline Quote

Old 04-20-2010, 09:05 AM #2
2Lazy

Woot! First.

I'm digging the air pots. You seem to have so many grows? Just a man about town.

I'm going to watch despite your setup being really very different from my own, because I imagine there is going to be more than one.

Old 04-20-2010, 04:23 PM #3
phog

phog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nicephog is just really nice
lookin' good dude- air cooled hoods-very nice
phog is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:25 PM #4
grow nerd

Wait... whatever happened to the CFLs? After so long of preaching how much better they are, why did you switch to HIDs?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:30 PM #5
Scrogerman

Scrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really niceScrogerman is just really nice
Very Nice Urk! Loving the new AC/Hood, Cool & G'Luck with the show bro!
Peace....Scroger!

Old 04-20-2010, 04:34 PM #6
one Q
Quality

one Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the roughone Q is a jewel in the rough
!! good for you!! this is going to be fun
Apollo11 Journey DrBudGreengenes Compact SOG
one Q is offline Quote

Old 04-20-2010, 06:37 PM #7
EstimatedProph

EstimatedProph will become famous soon enoughEstimatedProph will become famous soon enough
Nice man count me in on this one.
If you miss jail sentence, you'll be Nashville bound

Some got six months, some got one solid
Some got one solid year, indeed-e
Some got six months, some got one solid year
But me and my buddy, we got lifetime here

I wrote a letter, mailed it in the
Mailed it in the air, indeed-e
I wrote a letter, mailed it in the air
You may know my brother, I've got a friend somewhere"
EstimatedProph is offline Quote

Old 04-20-2010, 06:45 PM #8
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Thundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of lightThundurkel is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by grow nerd View Post
Wait... whatever happened to the CFLs? After so long of preaching how much better they are, why did you switch to HIDs?
I needed a bigger yield and you can only go so big with CFLs don't get me wrong I'm still growing with them and the buds are just as good as my HID when finished fully so it's really all on how much and how big you want to go... I LOVE my 400w digital MH/HPS system and my DR80 which this summer will be upgraded to a GrowLab GL80L with a 2x4 Ebb and Flood table 2 400s in Daystar ac hoods and 1gal Smart Pots of Ready Gro Moisture formula on flood and drain and I should get over a pound every 8 weeks!
The Vault: Truck's Genetics - Urkel x Crystal Trident, Dream Cross(Blue Dream x CT)... Bodhi Seeds- Yo Mama... Reservation Labs - Green Crack x SCK, Astili, Mucho Mango... Bobblebeans - Sour Bubble x Grape Skunk, Purps x Grape Skunk... ThunderKid's Collection Cherry Kush S1's, Lemon Larry(Swerves Cut) x Cherry Kush, Blowfish S1(only have 1 of em wish me luck)

Old 04-20-2010, 06:47 PM #9
Thundurkel
Just Call me Urkle!!

Happy 420 Everybody!!! Pretty fucking gloomy in my city today I have to say this is a ugly 420! lol still have a good one folks..

Old 04-21-2010, 02:10 AM #10
GreatLakes THC
an Arthur P. Jacobs production

GreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of light
Happy 4/20...

When it's gloomy outside I like to go sit in my grow room. Cheers me up straight away. I like the new setup Thundurkel.

GreatLakes THC