What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who love's cats?

N

nordie

old GRUMPY has died, urinary tract problems.what a pisser.
picture.php

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
thats suck nordie im a cat person cuddly little things. last one would lay it head on my pillow every night so funny. would hammer mice to miss that lil shit

Gry

Have one under my left hand that is my 17 year old bottle fed baby. Well trained purr monster that puts in overtime to keep the bed warm.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hey armed,,,,
So sorry for your loss,,,,,hope mrs armed is feeling better,,,
What a shitty thing to do,,,,,karma for that vile person,,,,
get the feeling Winona will find her way back to you,,,,,
Watching our Labrador pup bitting our burmese ears and licking them until there wet is so very funny,,,,,
fingers crossed that Winona will be back home soon,,,,:tiphat:s2

no luck finding my cat. gave up on her, dammit. wife gave OK for a kitten while on vacation. friend we were staying with had 4 to choose from. was gonna take a tiny black & white male with one eye, but ended up bringing home an already neutered feral cat that i lured into petting distance over a couple of days with kitty treats. no pix yet, will post those soon, aint got all of the "wild/feral" petted out of her yet. :biggrin: she DOES get along with the dogs & the other resident (27 lb!) cat though. i'm hopeful...

St. Phatty

I have a beautiful black and white cat that is the brother of my indoor cat.

I call him Don Juan because he has a beard & mustache painted on his fur.

A few days ago I gave him 3 cans of canned cat food, in addition to kibble, in addition to day-old bread that I let the canned juices drip on to.

Although that's a record for food consumption, it's been the same story for about 2 years ... I keep feeding Don Juan, hoping he will warm up to human company.

Closest he will let me get is about 10 feet.

Wish I could find something that will help him get more tame.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I recently hired two new dishwashers. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 25

Lyfespan

I have a beautiful black and white cat that is the brother of my indoor cat.

I call him Don Juan because he has a beard & mustache painted on his fur.

A few days ago I gave him 3 cans of canned cat food, in addition to kibble, in addition to day-old bread that I let the canned juices drip on to.

Although that's a record for food consumption, it's been the same story for about 2 years ... I keep feeding Don Juan, hoping he will warm up to human company.

Closest he will let me get is about 10 feet.

Wish I could find something that will help him get more tame.

earning a feral cats trust is very difficult, i have strays that come by my place and takes forever to be able to touch them.

the latest to show up is a pair, one tiny tiny all black female, and a Grey male both not fixed. She only knows how to hiss, its the funniest to watch a cat hiss excitedly for food, shes stopped wacking at the bowl. The boy was someones pet, because he was not as scared and allows his head to be touched.

i did notice the other night while feeding the cats that, i touched my in side cat, and then tried to touch the outside ones and that was what was wrong. i clean hands of other scents and they dont freak out as much.

small steps like holding the bowl and letting them approach till they're comfortable, touching the food bowl while they eat, i always talk to them and just allow their curiosity to drive them to me:tiphat:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
wrangler of cat herd on eastern shore we visited. she keeps spares on hand for emergencies. :biggrin: down to 8 now, i think, not counting "spare cat" (his name) who merely visits now & then...yeah, i know. there is a dog in picture.