What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAN-BABIES and other oddities people identify as.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Yes, in this wonderfully exciting world that we live in there are many grown adults that identify as something other than what they appear to be.

In this thread I would like us to explore the strange and unusual world of Man/Woman babies and any other oddities where people are trying to be something or someone that they identify with, but are biologically at odds with..

Lets get the ball rolling with this link to a dedicated Man-Baby from California.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f4c_1509241804

*Your comments, and anything you can add to the thread are welcome, so long as they remain on topic and don't get too politicized or rude.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it takes all sorts and as long as these dudes are not hurting anyone then carry on,,
very strange although i remember that Nick Broomfield doc where chaps paid a small fortune to be treated like a baby including nappy changes etc,,,,,s2

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Perhaps its some sort of regression therapy to these Man-Babies, or they simply just don't want to grow up to be men?

I guess that they aren't doing anyone any harm, and at the same time giving us something to chuckle about. Perhaps its also a form of exhibitionism to gain attention?

Anyway, I suppose we all should not knock it till we have tried it. So maybe I should pop down to Mothercare and see if they have XXL romper suit for a 250lb man?....lol

Dog Star

Veteran
Cause of this kind of stuff i think huge asteroid hit will be a justice for us...

this Earth already suffered too much... we need a reboot..

to start from beggining as some little bacteries,protozoa..

rolandomota

Damn you think we should go extict for small things like these? Lol man humans are much worse than acting like a baby

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Well, I had a chat with my wife about it, and she doesn't think its such a good idea......she said: ......

'Don't be so stupid, babies don't have beards and tattoo's!.....I married a man, not a baby!'

....She's right, and its not really my forte' anyway.

I'd rather identify as Papa Doc Duvalier, than a baby, if I was forced to make that choice.

* Papa Doc vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s45sGHYXWs4

hazyfontazy

Veteran
a lad i went to school with is a man baby ,wears nappies and shits em ,has his food pureed and drinks from a bottle .he even goes to bed in a huge crib ,other than that he's normal and has a good steady job ,his wife did leave him in the end ,i think its cause his mum left home when he was a baby ..

not sure mothercare do the xxl rompers but they got em on fleabay
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adult-Me...ween-Fancy-Dress-Outfit-Costume-/192259458861

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i must be a part-time man-baby. the notion only strikes me when i get a chance to nurse, however...:woohoo: no bottles for THIS man-baby!:biggrin:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
a lad i went to school with is a man baby ,wears nappies and shits em ,has his food pureed and drinks from a bottle .he even goes to bed in a huge crib ,other than that he's normal and has a good steady job ,his wife did leave him in the end ,i think its cause his mum left home when he was a baby ..

not sure mothercare do the xxl rompers but they got em on fleabay
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adult-Me...ween-Fancy-Dress-Outfit-Costume-/192259458861

Do you pop over and see him sometimes for 'Playtime' hazy?

*Great link....lol

If you had to identify as something or someone that you are not, then what would that be?

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Do you pop over and see him sometimes for 'Playtime' hazy?

*Great link....lol

If you had to identify as something or someone that you are not, then what would that be?

lol no ,,aint seen him for ages ,,he used to practically live at our house me old man called him roger the lodger ,probably shouldve called him cry baby bunting .

superman for me

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, but do you dress-up and role-play to be Weird?

....or is being Weird just your normal state of mind/body?

Gypsy ,,if you do nip over to Mothercare then please pick me up an xxl romper suit in pink please,,,,lol,,,,,
my missus says " no way am i changing nappies " lol,,,,
bloody insensitive wife,,,,,lol,lol,,,,,,s2

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gypsy ,,if you do nip over to Mothercare then please pick me up an xxl romper suit in pink please,,,,lol,,,,,
my missus says " no way am i changing nappies " lol,,,,
bloody insensitive wife,,,,,lol,lol,,,,,,s2

Which one do you fancy?....number 1, 2, or 3?

Sorry to hear about the Mrs.....Maybe you need to find a new 'Mummy?'.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
long as government doesn't force me to pay for any of this crap I couldn't care less. Rip me off for money to pay for whatever and we have a different attitude.

Do whatever you want with your lives as long as it doesn't interfere with mine and we're ok. I'm off the graph Libertarian. :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
long as government doesn't force me to pay for any of this crap I couldn't care less. Rip me off for money to pay for whatever and we have a different attitude.

Do whatever you want with your lives as long as it doesn't interfere with mine and we're ok. I'm off the graph Libertarian. :)

....Can you get 944s2 a new pink romper suit for Christmas Tudo?

I don't think he's too picky about what political persuasion you might be......lol

*944s2 :.....Number 2 looks waaay more saucier.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
....Can you get 944s2 a new pink romper suit for Christmas Tudo?

I don't think he's too picky about what political persuasion you might be......lol

*944s2 :.....Number 2 looks waaay more saucier.

Heh heh I might if I was asked......but they don't ask they just take.