What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HA OG

HHILL

How do you really know if one has this genetic? The experience from my strain of "HA" was a creeper, about 20-30 minutes to kick in, then it was off to Westworld as I watched all the robotic people in the produce section of the grocery store go about their robotic chores.....

Very dense, almost no stretch (outdoors), a bit of lemon fuel tast, some hints of berry....

The seeds were from a farmer in Grass Valley who got a few few seeds in a Z of HA from Harborside several years ago... Got male and female from that apparently and has been making seeds for himself and lucky others (such as myself) since.

Plants were stalky, almost no stretch, cuttings have generally three leaves, light feeders in Nitrogen, finish in mid to late October at 38 North...

Thoughts?

thomasaanderson

How do you really know if one has this genetic? The experience from my strain of "HA" was a creeper, about 20-30 minutes to kick in, then it was off to Westworld as I watched all the robotic people in the produce section of the grocery store go about their robotic chores.....

Very dense, almost no stretch (outdoors), a bit of lemon fuel tast, some hints of berry....

The seeds were from a farmer in Grass Valley who got a few few seeds in a Z of HA from Harborside several years ago... Got male and female from that apparently and has been making seeds for himself and lucky others (such as myself) since.

Plants were stalky, almost no stretch, cuttings have generally three leaves, light feeders in Nitrogen, finish in mid to late October at 38 North...

Thoughts?

sounds like the one. except for the no stretch bit. everything else sounds right on with this one.

JetLife175

Veteran
Seeing that a male was found you guys found that 1:1,000,000 s1 male or the more logical explanation was something pollinated that original HA plant somehow and produced a male seed.

HA OG has been a Clone-Only variety since it’s introduction into the scene. Wick650 is credited for bringing her out in the LA/OC area and it comes from the same crew as the Larry OG does.

I’m extremely interested in this male as it may be that holy grail s1 OG male that some people have claimed to hold. Any info on that particular plant? Pics?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do you really know if one has this genetic?

The seeds were from a farmer in Grass Valley who got a few few seeds in a Z of HA from Harborside several years ago...

The HA OG is a clone only. From seed would mean you don't really have it.

Not to say what you are growing isn't good or worth your time, but sounds like you are growing an outcross, being selected for the HA OG type profiles.

dank.Frank

moose eater

Bodhi is having a cross with HA OG and Wookie. Is it fair to assume Bodhi did their cross with the real cut ?
I've found Bodhi to be a fairly honest breeder (my opinion, and that of others), and he has had a number of crosses, including 'Angelica', which purported to include those genetics.

moose eater

Re. "Angelica'

(From a vendor's page, who I've used on occasion for bean purchases, who stocks Bodhi Seeds in good variety).

"""HELLS ANGELS OG, THE ELUSIVE AND HEAVY-YIELDING OG/KUSH GETS THE 80’S HASHPLANT TREATMENT. THIS VITAL COMBINATION EXCELS INDOORS AND OUT. THIS ONE IS FOR LOVERS OF THICK, NARCOTIC, MINDFUL, DREAMY, HASHY, LEMON-CLEANER, SUGAR SPEARS. THE 88G13HP ADDS STRUCTURE AND STRENGTH, LETTING THE HA-OG SHINE THROUGH IN TERPENE COMPLEXITY AND BAG APPEAL. BALANCED HIGH WITH A HEAVY MED BACKEND. GENEROUS YIELD FOR AN OG HYBRID..

MAMA: HELLS ANGELS OG (AKA HA-OG)

PAPA: ’88 G13 HASHPLANT

TYPE: INDICA

EFFECTS: MINDFUL, NARCOTIC, DREAMY.

YIELD: GENEROUS FOR AN OG."""

Latest posts

Latest posts