What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Fiddynut

happening brother!
hope your week is off to a great start!
be sure to check out the youtube vids man, you can learn anything from watching videos
i used to have this book about basic dog training too my sister gave me
if i can find it i will let you know the title
it is hard to communicate with dogs at first, especially because eggo is still kind of young
i think its a matter of both of you learning to understand what the other is saying
but you said the most important thing when you said you are being patient and he wants to do his best for you
dogs are really great like that and im sure he will learn a lot over time
ive always been on the fence about teaching a dog not to bark at strangers; while it gets can get annoying to have a dog thats alwasy barking after a while you learn to hear what the different barks mean
ukie used to be a great watch dog and had several distinct barks; one was just an i see something and im a dog bark (more friendly), another meant come check this out (but im not afraid or worried); then there was her urgent bark that means someone was on our property or something was up
i hope you guys have a lot of great conversations in the years to come

hopefully you caught the pollen and weted it down before it had a chance to circulate
how are the plants coming along otherwise? are you starting to catch any smell yet?

hope your week is moving along nicely and things start to warm up
i cant believe its almost april man, it feels like the year jsut started!
kick ass brother and have a great day!

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
I hope your week is kicking ass too brother!
Those YouTube vids are a great idea man. I'm a visual learner and have always learned a lot more from seeing and doing than reading in books, but books have their place too. You are so right about Eggo and I needing to learn how to communicate with each other. Just as much as I need to learn what he's trying to tell me he needs to learn what I'm trying to get across to him. You are right that he's young and that makes him a little more impatient than a more mature dog but I wasn't very patient when I was younger either. I have gotten more patient over the years, in fact growing weed has really helped me with that, and I'm willing to spend the next months and years teaching and learning from him. He wants to make us happy and is really very good already so we are almost there.
I think your right about the diffrent barks that a dog can show us. I don't mind a warning bark from time to time but he seems like he is setting off the full alarm whenever someone walks by with a dog on the street or the dogs that live across the street come out in their yard. We live on a quiet street and most of the neighbors walk their dogs every day and we just need him to calm down a bit and not be so anxious about them. But we lead by example and I'm sure that it will improve with time.
I watered and had a close look at the girls in flower today and found a couple more isolated naners but it looked like they were just a few that I didn't catch the first time. I didn't see any signs of pollen so we will see in the next couple days if any more pop up. I did get a real nice wiff of skunk when I opened the flower tent today and they are just starting to get some frost on them. I'll do some stem rubbing next time I'm in there.
It's warming into the mid 50's today which is better than its been and signs of spring are all around. Flowers are comming up in our yard and our magnolia tree should start blooming soon. The ice is mostly off the lakes here and the ground is thawing.
You are right, April is here in a flash and opening day is here tomorrow!

Rodehazrd

Hey there Folks
Spring is here and the azaleas are blooming already. Won't be long till Morels are in. Big celebration over in Irvine soon.
Fiddy I am sorry to hear of the Hermie event on LBL cross. What was that crossed with? My LBLXSkunkXGoji are just about in I have a pix of one of the buds. I had two pheno's one just shorter than the other they look mostly alike neither of them stretch much started at 14" and ended at 18 and 30 tall. I'm keeping some of each.
Also got a pix of the ElfinstoneXGogi one week in flower.

Attachments

• IMG_2678.jpg
    IMG_2678.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2677.jpg
    IMG_2677.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2675.jpg
    IMG_2675.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2676.jpg
    IMG_2676.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 11

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
speaking of skunks, i got sprayed by one this morning before i went to work
we have been having problems with racoons harassing our chickens this past year so we got one of those humane traps and have been setting it each night
last night i heard a critter in the yard but almost right away know it was a skunk so i dident pay it too much mind
so this morning im dressed and about to leave for work when i thought i would go out back and check the trap...
well whos in there but a little skunk
normally i would throw a tarp over the trap and open the trap door but i was kind of pressed for time so i just walked in and let the guy go
i dident think he sprayed my but about half way to work i was in the car and thoguht, "man, it smells like skunk"
i was pretty mcuh at work so i just figured i would go in to the office and if anyone said anythign i would jsut go home early but noone said anything
im still not sure if he sprayed me or maybe i stepped in some ground it sprayed, the guys i work with have pretty good noses so im sure one of them would ahve said something
this shit never happened when ukie was around man, i think just her scent alone was enough to scare off most animals and the rest she would chase away
/the intruders know a dog lived in the yard and kept their distance; the ones who dident were either chased away or killed
you and eggo have all the time in the world to figure things out fiddy and i hope you cherish every minute brother
most importantly, it sounds like you both are coming from the same place and im sure this time will get better with time

those plants look great rhode
its good to hear from you man and i hope your new year is starting off on the right foot
that first picture of the nice top looks great, how does she smell?
are you growing under led's? or are you and fiddy just posting these artsy shots to wow; love the purple/magenta pic man
overall, it looks like you are going to be pulling down some weight this round,brother!
do you grow your own mushrooms or are you a collector?

Fiddynut

Hey there Folks
Spring is here and the azaleas are blooming already. Won't be long till Morels are in. Big celebration over in Irvine soon.
Fiddy I am sorry to hear of the Hermie event on LBL cross. What was that crossed with? My LBLXSkunkXGoji are just about in I have a pix of one of the buds. I had two pheno's one just shorter than the other they look mostly alike neither of them stretch much started at 14" and ended at 18 and 30 tall. I'm keeping some of each.
Also got a pix of the ElfinstoneXGogi one week in flower.
Good afternoon Rodehazrd.
Spring is here and not a moment too late either if you ask me. It's like 60 degrees and sunny today and it feels great. In case you were wondering, it wasn't me that bought that winning lotto ticket here in SE Wisconsin, but I whis I was. I'd love to be like 600 million richer than I am but not this time.
These crosses are cookie wreck LBL and bubba kush LBL. I defenatly stressed them and rushed them into flower early. They sure do have some stout stems on them though. I'm going back to growing from clone from here on out. I was having better results and getting good harvests when I was doing things that way. My last batch was small due to only having the one plant and this current batch might be small, or even aborted.
Your plants are looking good man! A real jungle in that last pic. Keep up the good work.
I'm looking forward to your reports come derby week.

Fiddynut

we have been having problems with racoons harassing our chickens this past year so we got one of those humane traps and have been setting it each night
last night i heard a critter in the yard but almost right away know it was a skunk so i dident pay it too much mind
so this morning im dressed and about to leave for work when i thought i would go out back and check the trap...
normally i would throw a tarp over the trap and open the trap door but i was kind of pressed for time so i just walked in and let the guy go
i dident think he sprayed my but about half way to work i was in the car and thoguht, "man, it smells like skunk"
i was pretty mcuh at work so i just figured i would go in to the office and if anyone said anythign i would jsut go home early but noone said anything
im still not sure if he sprayed me or maybe i stepped in some ground it sprayed, the guys i work with have pretty good noses so im sure one of them would ahve said something
this shit never happened when ukie was around man, i think just her scent alone was enough to scare off most animals and the rest she would chase away
/the intruders know a dog lived in the yard and kept their distance; the ones who dident were either chased away or killed
you and eggo have all the time in the world to figure things out fiddy and i hope you cherish every minute brother
most importantly, it sounds like you both are coming from the same place and im sure this time will get better with time

its good to hear from you man and i hope your new year is starting off on the right foot
are you growing under led's? or are you and fiddy just posting these artsy shots to wow; love the purple/magenta pic man
overall, it looks like you are going to be pulling down some weight this round,brother!

That sucks about the skunk brother! I'd bet you stepped onto a spot where he sprayed because if he got you with a full spray you would have had to clean up and change. I've never been sprayed directly but Rufus got sprayed a couple times in the back yard and just getting close to him would make your eyes water. There is a recipe with soap, baking soda and something else that I forget that we had to wash him with and he still stunk for days. Rufus got sprayed in the eyes his first time and we had to take him to the emergency vet and get them flushed. Your lucky that you didn't take a direct hit, it's pretty amazing how powerful that skunk juice is. It sounds like Ukie was better at keeping skunks out than Rufus was here. Eggo has much longer hair than Rufus and I hope he dosent get sprayed.
Opening day is here and my brewers are ahead so far. Games not over untill that 27th out is recorded so fingers crossed.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
yeah man, today was baseballs openign day!
f friend at work split early to go to the padres game
i hope you and the brew crew have a great season; keep us updated on how your team is doing
man getting skunk sprayed in the eyes would hurt
uke got sprayed one night just like you described; i knew it before she even came back from the side of the tard that this was going to be bad
the skunk juice is oil based so we put dish soap on her and citrus, tomatoe juice, you name
but its one of those things that when the stink is in there its in there
as much as i hated to do it, we wouldent even let her back in the house so she had to sleep outside that night
hope you are having a great week brother!
tomorrow is friday and im ready for a fun weekend but dude, can you believe that monday is april,1st?
this year is already flying by

Rodehazrd

Hey Poprocks
I am loving hybrids again and back to my basic mix feels good too.
The LBLxskunkxgoji had underfed issues but she did well anyway smells kinda like amber but not, kinda like pachuli but not. My chef friend says its Herbes de Provance thats sorta a french curry.
She has quite a kick and a mellowness worthy of a good Hillfolk name so we chose Vicie. Pronounced VI SEE.
Gotta run Dentist!

Rodehazrd

Spring is here and not a moment too late either if you ask me. It's like 60 degrees and sunny today and it feels great. In case you were wondering, it wasn't me that bought that winning lotto ticket here in SE Wisconsin, but I whis I was. I'd love to be like 600 million richer than I am but not this time.
These crosses are cookie wreck LBL and bubba kush LBL. I defenatly stressed them and rushed them into flower early. They sure do have some stout stems on them though. I'm going back to growing from clone from here on out. I was having better results and getting good harvests when I was doing things that way. My last batch was small due to only having the one plant and this current batch might be small, or even aborted.
Your plants are looking good man! A real jungle in that last pic. Keep up the good work.
I'm looking forward to your reports come derby week.

Hey Fiddy
You had trouble with cookies before right?
I have found most of my issues have been underfeeding. I fried the mexisats and thern have starved everything out of fear. That burning edge ripsaw look I had was cured with a big dose of koolbloom. The low K caused cooling to fail. I kept flushing to get rid of the N when I should have bumped up K to match it. After some reading and more study of Mulders chart I belive the N pushed out K causing the edge burn and also pushed out copper causing claw.
Live and learn

Fiddynut

yeah man, today was baseballs openign day!
f friend at work split early to go to the padres game
i hope you and the brew crew have a great season; keep us updated on how your team is doing
man getting skunk sprayed in the eyes would hurt
uke got sprayed one night just like you described; i knew it before she even came back from the side of the tard that this was going to be bad
the skunk juice is oil based so we put dish soap on her and citrus, tomatoe juice, you name
but its one of those things that when the stink is in there its in there
as much as i hated to do it, we wouldent even let her back in the house so she had to sleep outside that night
hope you are having a great week brother!
tomorrow is friday and im ready for a fun weekend but dude, can you believe that monday is april,1st?
this year is already flying by

Wow what an opening day it was brother. The brew crew and cardinals had a great battle and one of the best opening day games I've seen. The cards hit back to back jacks in the second to take a 3-0 lead over the crew. Then the moose hit a one run homer to put the crew on the board and our 2018 MVP hit a 3 run Jack to take the lead. Our starting pitcher hit a solo shot to bring the score to 5-3 Brewers, then the cards Wong hit a solo to close the gap to 5-4. Top of the 9th with 2 outs the and Lorenzo cane had to go back and rob the cards of what would have been a game tying home run to win it. That was some exciting shit man. The Brewers look like they picked back up right where they left off last season and I'm looking forward to a great season.
You are right that skunk juice is really oily and that's why it's so hard to get rid of the scent. Rufus didn't like getting it in the eye one bit but that didn't stop him from going after another skunk just a couple weeks later and getting sprayed again. At least he closed his eyes the second time and didn't need a flush. That concoction we mixed to clean him with worked pretty well and we were prepared the second time.
Sure enough 2019 is flying by and it will be summer before we know it brother. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend and getting some stuff done around the house in the next couple days. I hope your week is finishing strong and you have a great weekend too brother!

Fiddynut

Hey Fiddy
You had trouble with cookies before right?
I have found most of my issues have been underfeeding. I fried the mexisats and thern have starved everything out of fear. That burning edge ripsaw look I had was cured with a big dose of koolbloom. The low K caused cooling to fail. I kept flushing to get rid of the N when I should have bumped up K to match it. After some reading and more study of Mulders chart I belive the N pushed out K causing the edge burn and also pushed out copper causing claw.
Live and learn

Now that you mention it I did have trouble with the feminized cookies i tryed to grow a couple years back. I had good luck with the bodhi cookie cross I grew 2 rounds of a few months back but they were kind of floppy and needed support. Actually if I had it to do over I'd have kept a clone of my favorite of the cookie cross because I got great yields. But I'm always looking for new stuff and I love variety so it's hard to keep stuff around too long.
I feel like I either starve or over feed most of my plants too and haven't found the balance point yet. But more and more I'm convinced that having good balance between all the micro and macro nutrients is the way to succeed.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
wow, that sounds lke a great baseball game, f'nut!
your starting pitcher hit one out of the yard? has he done that before?
thats rare to find a pitcher who can also hit but there have been a few
hopefully you guys are back on track and i hope you have a great season; i always like seeing some of the smaller market teams do well
so it looks like my little skunk buddy is back
last night i heard a commotion in the back yard,so i turned on a light and was about to reach for a flash light when i saw the little guy run across the porch
im not worried about skunk bothering my chickens and am almost hoping him being there will ward off other things like racoons
so glad the work week is done and i am taking monday off for personal reasons
the mrs is going to be gone all day tomorrow and most of sunday so its just going to be me this weekend again
i ahve some meat to grill and im thinking of making cheese steak sandwiches tomorrow, so that should keep me out of trouble for a day
hope you have a great weekend too my man!

thats great that you are getting your set up even more dialed in, rhode
sometimes it can be hard to fix one problem without creating another problem but it sounds like youve been doing your homework
where did you find this chart you reference? could you post it here or steer us in the right direction?
that sounds like a tasty plant and i cant wait for your take on how she smokes; have you tasted any of her leafs yet?
i wonder if her unique flavor would carry over to eatables made from her?
hope things are thawing out in your neck of the woods and you have a great end to your week,friend

Rodehazrd

Hey Fiddy
Just google mulders chart and pick one with color as they are easier to read. I just got in a better scale to measure hundredths of a gram and some pure salts to start mixing some of my own feeds. I am still loving the fish but cant use much outdoors and even indoors I find I want more P in the stretch and less N down the line. I plan to use mkp and calcium nitrate to suppliment the fish and the Flora Micro for micro's. I got some ratio's from the growers lounge and growing crazy helped with the fish numbers. I'm not ready to tinker with micro's yet just trying to balance NPK at first. I hope the flora micro is enough. I have been mixing gypsum into the fish hydrolysate making a slurry then adding that with each feed. The ExG are loving it. I did that the last two weeks in veg along with calcium spray every couple of days. I havent seen the first sign of deficiency yet but its usually week three or four where they really start to struggle. Make no mistake I am not leaving the organics just need more energy as some times and bottle nutes at 20 bucks a pop are not what I would really prefer to spend on. I bought a pound of mkp for under 20 will make 280 gallon of my target mix.

Rodehazrd

Hey pop
Could not get the image to copy on my chromebook, and the link was three lines long so I didn't post it.
Vicie smokes like a brown hash and has a good kick and uplifting feel. The buzz lasts a couple hours on the one I tried. The tall pheno has less body feel but has enough to relax. I won't know for a couple weeks when I can sample dried buds side by side but so far we both think it's good for the joints and the noggin.
Hey did you pop the seeds you won yet?
To answer the question I am running some LED lights still. I am happy in veg but in flower the ones I have came nowhere close to the 1k hps. I still have one in the flower area just because I didn't have any males in my last run and have to cover more space right now. When money comes around again I will add a cmr in there and keep the 3 LED in the veg room.
Be Well
Do Good:tiphat:

Fiddynut

wow, that sounds lke a great baseball game, f'nut!
your starting pitcher hit one out of the yard? has he done that before?
thats rare to find a pitcher who can also hit but there have been a few
hopefully you guys are back on track and i hope you have a great season; i always like seeing some of the smaller market teams do well
so it looks like my little skunk buddy is back
last night i heard a commotion in the back yard,so i turned on a light and was about to reach for a flash light when i saw the little guy run across the porch
im not worried about skunk bothering my chickens and am almost hoping him being there will ward off other things like racoons
so glad the work week is done and i am taking monday off for personal reasons
the mrs is going to be gone all day tomorrow and most of sunday so its just going to be me this weekend again
i ahve some meat to grill and im thinking of making cheese steak sandwiches tomorrow, so that should keep me out of trouble for a day
hope you have a great weekend too my man!

thats great that you are getting your set up even more dialed in, rhode
sometimes it can be hard to fix one problem without creating another problem but it sounds like youve been doing your homework
where did you find this chart you reference? could you post it here or steer us in the right direction?
that sounds like a tasty plant and i cant wait for your take on how she smokes; have you tasted any of her leafs yet?
i wonder if her unique flavor would carry over to eatables made from her?
hope things are thawing out in your neck of the woods and you have a great end to your week,friend

Greetings pop_rocks.
It's been a great weekend of baseball for that matter brother. The crew got some suspect pitching out of their young guys on Friday and lost but it's been all wins since then. 4-1 and first in the devision is a great start for them. Yep that pitcher hits pretty well (for a pitcher) and hit a couple bombs last year too. So far the Brewers are picking up right where they left off last year and I hope they keep kicking ass.
For sure I don't think the skunk will bother the chickens. Skunks eat inscects and grubs I think. Just be carful not to accidentally startle it or you might have to look up that recipe for the skunk juice remover. But if you can live in harmony with the skunk that would be pretty cool. Many people trap and kill them just because they don't want to get sprayed.
Did you make the cheesesteak sammys? I love a good cheesesteak and I finally gat a meat slicer a couple years ago so that I can make them properly. You can bring the meat to just about frozen and slice with a knife too but that's a lot of work. I made a pulled pork on the BBQ and used Rodehazrds suggested vinegar based sauce as the dressing and that was good.
I hope you had a good long weekend and your week is off to a good start!

Fiddynut

Hey Fiddy
Just google mulders chart and pick one with color as they are easier to read. I just got in a better scale to measure hundredths of a gram and some pure salts to start mixing some of my own feeds. I am still loving the fish but cant use much outdoors and even indoors I find I want more P in the stretch and less N down the line. I plan to use mkp and calcium nitrate to suppliment the fish and the Flora Micro for micro's. I got some ratio's from the growers lounge and growing crazy helped with the fish numbers. I'm not ready to tinker with micro's yet just trying to balance NPK at first. I hope the flora micro is enough. I have been mixing gypsum into the fish hydrolysate making a slurry then adding that with each feed. The ExG are loving it. I did that the last two weeks in veg along with calcium spray every couple of days. I havent seen the first sign of deficiency yet but its usually week three or four where they really start to struggle. Make no mistake I am not leaving the organics just need more energy as some times and bottle nutes at 20 bucks a pop are not what I would really prefer to spend on. I bought a pound of mkp for under 20 will make 280 gallon of my target mix.
Greetings Rodehazrd.
I made some sauce with the ACV, ketchup and hot sauce that you mentioned a couple weeks ago and dresses some slaw with it and put it on some pulled pork that I made. I used the same rub that I used on the butt as seasoning for the sauce and it turned out great. I'll defenatly be doing that again. Thanks again for the recipe and the inspiration.
That's really cool that you are mixing up your own nutes. The bottles are just watered down and overpriced crap. I like your hybrid growing methods with organic and salt based feeds. I went to the local hydro store yesterday to find it was out of busness and empty. It was the only one around here so I'll be ordering my supply's from now on and will have to get use to that. Keep,up the great work brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
yeah i remember a while back you mentioned a meat slicer!
i was going to get oen but put the idea on the back burger for now but my mom said i could hvae hers if i wanted
/might have to hit her up and see if she still has it
that sucks that someone would want to kill a skunk just because they smell, they are pretty much harmless to people and animals
no one wants to get sprayed, but you just regard the animal with caution and you should be fine
yeah i made the cheese steaks, i got the meat from the deli and added my own peppers and onions
i love a good sandwich
that sounds like a great sauce for your meat and its fun to change up the flavors every now and then

i have some fruity jack seeds i won last year, plus a bunch of beans i was gifted from various friends here
im looking through the stash and will be pulling at least three or four strains to grow out this year
im starting them indoors but will move some of the cuts outside into my friends yard
i will be sure to keep you guys posted on how the plants are doing this time around
sounds like you have a nice strain and i always enjoyed the hashy flavors you can find in some strains
you have a great day too brother!

Fiddynut

yeah i remember a while back you mentioned a meat slicer!
i was going to get oen but put the idea on the back burger for now but my mom said i could hvae hers if i wanted
/might have to hit her up and see if she still has it
that sucks that someone would want to kill a skunk just because they smell, they are pretty much harmless to people and animals
no one wants to get sprayed, but you just regard the animal with caution and you should be fine
yeah i made the cheese steaks, i got the meat from the deli and added my own peppers and onions
i love a good sandwich
that sounds like a great sauce for your meat and its fun to change up the flavors every now and then

i have some fruity jack seeds i won last year, plus a bunch of beans i was gifted from various friends here
im looking through the stash and will be pulling at least three or four strains to grow out this year
im starting them indoors but will move some of the cuts outside into my friends yard
i will be sure to keep you guys posted on how the plants are doing this time around
sounds like you have a nice strain and i always enjoyed the hashy flavors you can find in some strains
you have a great day too brother!
The problem with a meat slicer (and a lot of other kitchen gadgets) is that very few people have a big enough kitchen to hold all of it. I only use the slicer a couple times a year so I keep mine in the basement and haul it up every time I need it. But for some jobs it's the only tool that will work. Would take your mom up on the slicer if you have room to store it.
For sure a lot of people feel like they are justified to kill skunks just because of the possibility of them getting sprayed. Id rather try to get allong with the anamals that just kill everything. Now, if for instance, I had a dog that kept getting sprayed I'd probably have to do something but I'd hope that I could try relocating the anamal before just killing it. That's awesome you are willing to share your yard with a skunk brother.
That's great you had your cheesesteak fix. Having the butcher slice the meat is a great idea. My bro and I went to a place that use to have great cheesesteak a couple weeks ago and were disappointed so I'm still craving a good one.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you get in your garden this year.
My LBL crosses that were throwing out naners in week 3-4 seem to be settling in week 5 and no new naners found recently. I'm going to get my second round of gorilla bubble in the flower tent as soon as they are ready and the LBL crosses might have to go in what's normally the veg tent and finish under the t5's.

Rodehazrd

Hey Folks
Glad you liked the sauce Fiddy. And I do love me a good slawburger.
I put my meat for PHO in the freezer till its just crunchy and cut it on my mandolin. I does ok but I think I'll take Pop's idea and just have the butcher slice it extra thin next time. I freeze my bone broth in gallon bags so we have it always around for a quick meal.
My Elfinstone X Goji are showing some girls no males yet they only been on 12 12 for 10 days. Still hitting them hard with 6oz per gal of fish hydro in a gypsum slurry and half a spoon of kool bloom per 5 gal to balance it to 242 I am finding the more calcium I get in there the more P and K they require to keep the racing stripes away on the stem.
The order came in from the tude seed bank. I promptly threw two of the 818 headband by cc in a shot glass of water. Last time I grew the fems they were all mosty the same so I'm not worried about which pheno I get. Also started the paradise dutch kush, the g13 pineapple express #2, sweet Zombie by expert seeds and an original amnesia by dynafem. The dutch kush back by popular request and the others were freebies. I am very interested in the pineapple express as a possible production strain for a local cancer support group. They approved of the dutch kush but it runs a little longer than the express. I would like to turn the body med crop every 8 weeks if I can get it scheduled right. Ky will go legal soon and I would like to have my spread sheets on fert. and cloning schedules dialed in on a couple production strains
It is spring and time to get the outdoor beds ready. Plan is to add 6" of fresh mix and put out a bangi clone in the tub I had it in last year. The 65 gallon shortie I plan to cut out some of the bottom and put in the OA fem seed plant so its tap root can work. Anything else outdoor will be bangi clone in some kind of big pot as it dosen't mold much and thats a big deal with humid days and cool nights in september. I hope OA does well outdoors. I will get clones for inside when I lollipop so even if it rots I can try the strain again.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
happening friends! hope you both are having a great week

yeah i think in the end i figured that the meat slicer was not worth buying because i would only use it a few times a year
that was when we were doing brisquettes a lot and i was wanting to cook up the meat and slice it myself for sanwiches
i might be able to catch up with mom in the next couple weeks so i will go poking through her appliance cabinet and see if i can find the meat slicer
yeah ive had to relocate an animal that became a nuisance, remember that racoon that took a couple of our chickens
when it happened i was so mad i swore i would kill it, but once i caught the little guy i realized that he was just doing what any wild animal would do
when we caught him and i told the mrs about where i was taking him she seemed very happy i decided i hope he is doing well in his new home
thats great that your looking ahead to your next run and i hope youve seen the last of the nanners on the plants you have

that cool that you are involved with a medicinal group rhode
i have had a few friends over the years i would give away to because of medicinal need
im interested in hearing more about their approval process; like what do they look for
do you interview with them or do they inspect your grow space?
what are some of the things they look for as far as the medicine goes?
sounds like a good idea top dressing your previous site, did you plant a cover crop in it over the winter? when do you think you can get them into the ground?
hope you dont mind the questions man, just super curious about real medicinal production and standards
you are doing some good work for those around you and i hope you keep kicking ass brother

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.

With one week in the books the Brewers are off to a red hot start having just swept the Reds at their park and are 6-1 with a day off today and the hated cubbs comming to town for a weekend series. I wasn't sure if they could pick back up where they left off last season but so far so good. 155 games to go before the postseason.

@Rodehazrd. Thanks again the sauce is great and should get better the more I make it and adjust my ingredients. By slaw burger do you mean a hamburger with slaw on top? If so I've never heard of that but I think I've heard that people put slaw on hotdogs so burgers would be a natural choice as well. I'll have to try it sometime.
It sounds like you've got some interesting genetics comming up. I'm quite interested in that g13 X Pineapple Express as well. The g13 cross I grew was my favorite grow so far she was easy to keep happy, didn't stretch a lot and buds were solid. Keep us posted brother!

@pop_rocks. Yep I got my slicer as a gift and wouldn't have been able to justify buying one either. I think my mom found it at a garage sale and it's an older one that looks like it had never been used.
You are so right about that raccoon. They are just trying to get buy and survive. They are very crafty and use to take fish off our stringer up north. It's a easy to get frustrated but learning to live with each other is defenatly the way forward in the long run. I think that most anamals are pretty resilient and can be relocated without problems. Come to think of it raccoons can be trained and social I use to know a chick that had them as pets.