What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got it from the us clone retailer. It's outside in recycled soil, feed nothing , pollinated with haze and revegging a bit lol. She veg too slow for me, I grow sog haze hybrids so she's not making the cut here. It does stink pretty good however so I'll try to grow her progeny.

Attachments

• IMG_20230520_064601.jpg
    IMG_20230520_064601.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 56

TheDarkStorm

Some of the leaf shspes look different on many of these to how I remember the original.... Last time I grew brightsides it was putting out lots of 3 bladed fan leaves aswell....I remember the middle blade on the main leaves was always quite abit longer...guess we will have to see what everyone comes up with.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I got it from the us clone retailer. It's outside in recycled soil, feed nothing , pollinated with haze and revegging a bit lol. She veg too slow for me, I grow sog haze hybrids so she's not making the cut here. It does stink pretty good however so I'll try to grow her progeny.
If you need a tester for those Im in...

I gonna try and lay this one down and see what happens
CBF055D7-A0F0-449A-A064-F33F5CE99A98.jpeg

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Il make sure any old boys who want it can try it,,,windows getting one if he wants?,,,hazy obviously,,ojd has one already ,,sonic can check,,stoney definitely,,

Window will be an interesting opinion,,I'f this cut is definitely brightsides, then it's been a long time coming me showing you this stupid plant bro,,I've got a feeling you will like your own still more but the stink inside your house is about to get worse

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you need a tester for those Im in...

I gonna try and lay this one down and see what happens
View attachment 18844306
The one from getseeds is the Broken English wizard cut, definitely looks very similar to Bimbles,

Bimbles is now taking pictures identical to brightsides,,,il post some up now my plats don't look like shit

bimblebrains_1

Some of the leaf shspes look different on many of these to how I remember the original.... Last time I grew brightsides it was putting out lots of 3 bladed fan leaves aswell....I remember the middle blade on the main leaves was always quite abit longer...guess we will have to see what everyone comes up with.
you gotta take into account that even if this cut turns out to be the plant some call brightside,it has come thru a completely different chain of custody and treated almost certainly vastly different all these years to the cut originally handed out by brightside and we all know what different environments can do to cuts long term...
She definatley displays the longer middle blade trait you speak of tho once you get her vegging up nicely

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When we talk about germplasm management,, yes transcription errors will sometimes force you to need backups of samples,,a single explant won't do,,you can literally quantify a shift,,morphology , plasticity might change etc,, it makes this job even more messy,,,

Thing is,,,Bimbles is looking real promising,,I'm hoping the germplasm management issue hasn't become overly relevant,,it was just being stubborn on the reveg and I was really treating it badly,,it's all part of the identity of the plant but I could have done with not doing it at the time,,,

It had its moments where I thought no, but over the last couple of weeks it's reacted perfectly to be brightsides,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Brightsides can morph alot,, back in the day I saw massive fat leafs looking indica in one guys house and thin sativa things looking in another guys tent,,I have tried my best to recreate my old room and if its Brightsides I expect it to fully morph into 100% my old cut when it finally gets the message whos garden it's landed in, if its definitely brightsides

bimblebrains_1

Brightsides can morph alot,, back in the day I saw massive fat leafs looking indica in one guys house and thin sativa things looking in another guys tent,,I have tried my best to recreate my old room and if its Brightsides I expect it to fully morph into 100% my old cut when it finally gets the message whos garden it's landed in, if its definitely brightsides
yes she is a proper morpher depending on environment,if you look at the leaf sets on the pictures posted by @Pineboy212 and then @ojd for instance...vastly different

Latest posts

Latest posts