What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nationwide flu outbreak?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
It's amazing how easy it is to lead masses of ignorant people.

I said it here... remember it.

This is NOT because of the flu (at least not naturally passed around flu like you normally get). You don't get a nasty flu breaking out (this massively) in even 10 or 15 states at once... let alone what's happening right now. Doesn't work that way, period.

Even the CDC documentation will tell you that.

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
its flu season, just like every year, and the media are doing what they do best and spreading mass panic, which is what they are payed to do, not inform or educate, but control and brainwash through fear..

simply they want more people taking vaccinations.. and overall they want you to jump when their genocidal owners say so..

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
I just heard in MA there's been 18 deaths or some shit... if not the real flu then what Hydro?

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
the "flu" exacerbates underlying health problems, it itself almost never kills a perfectly healthy person..

statistics can be made to say anything and are notoriously manipulated by the media.. professionals (in health and science generally) take almost no notice of that kind of bullshit unless they are paid to appear on cbs or some other orifice of the devil himself..

but if the sheeple want their magic mercury from the priest in white then quickly rush down to the hospital and trample anything in the way..

I just heard in MA there's been 18 deaths or some shit... if not the real flu then what Hydro?

One Love

not sure what your point is here, but i got the flu this year. it was the sickest i've ever been, and i've had the flu on 4 other occasions throughout my life. it got bad enough that i thought i was going to die at one point. i've never had a flu vaccination in my life. the shit is seriously bad this year. hydro soil, what the fuck is your point?
so you don't eat processed foods and you don't get flu shots...good for you... go get the flu and come back and tell me that you don't wish that you would have gotten the flu shot instead of being deathly ill.
you fucking idiots use the word sheeple around here too much. i bet everyone of you have an iphone and wear those nuthugger hipster jeans. i got the flu, does that make me a sheeple you pretentious bastard?

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
please to quote another person saying sheeple around here?

man i know alot about biology, and i know alot of professionals, doctors, veterinarians, researchers,, what the fuck do you know?

that the flu made you feel "deathly" well woopdy fucking do! go get a shot you moron..

its the fact you took offence to the word sheeple that makes you one for me..

"baaaa the government and pharmanazis love me and want me to prosper baaaaaa" sound familiar?

besides the biggest danger from viruses like the ones we are talking about is people's utterly shite diets and lifestyles, just staggering around waiting to be taken out.. people just dont understand their bodies nor how life works..

T

TribalSeeds

So flu season is supposed to be different in every state? No way 10-15 states could have a flu outbreak during flu season?
I havent had a flu shot since I was in elementary and I cant even remember the last time I had a cold

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yeah the flu season hits everywhere and every year just to different extents.. and it can be called an outbreak every time if people feel so inclined to worry about it..

besides the worst effects of the flu that everyone thinks of are actually after your body has coded the antibodies needed based on specific antigens and killed the flu cells off, the resulting toxins causing a herxheimer reaction where the toxins flush out the body, so your own immune system response effectively makes you feel so "deathly" at that point..

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
the flu with no-name?

gonna need a name: bird flu...swine flu...spanish flu...something the media can spread? :moon:

baittis

not sure what your point is here, but i got the flu this year. it was the sickest i've ever been, and i've had the flu on 4 other occasions throughout my life. it got bad enough that i thought i was going to die at one point. i've never had a flu vaccination in my life. the shit is seriously bad this year. hydro soil, what the fuck is your point?
so you don't eat processed foods and you don't get flu shots...good for you... go get the flu and come back and tell me that you don't wish that you would have gotten the flu shot instead of being deathly ill.
you fucking idiots use the word sheeple around here too much. i bet everyone of you have an iphone and wear those nuthugger hipster jeans. i got the flu, does that make me a sheeple you pretentious bastard?

Are you fucking serious? :D Come and try to live a little more north, where we get an ACTUAL winter. Flu 2x a year normally, never felt like dying..

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
what the fuck is up your ass?

his TV told him that's where the flu jab goes so he didnt question it lol

yeah i've also felt pretty bad with the flu and if i was an octogenarian with a dodgy liver it could very well have seen me off..for the elderly and infirm something's got to kill ya in the end..

the philosophy of vaccinations also splits the scientific community..

Last edited:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
and you think you can cover people from every influenza outbreak by vaccinations?

lol no it doesnt work quite like that.. for one thing if you remove the most common microorganisms from a system you get more exotic and dangerous forms because you remove competition and degrade peoples immuno response ability which then has implications on gene selection and the inherited immune aspect weakening the whole species..

but humans think we can bend everything to our will.. its a good thing keeping measles,mumps,rubella,polio etc etc away but once you pop you cant stop and they will always come back eventually anyway, i think this method of control comes at it all from the wrong side..

there is no right or wrong anymore because we have made everything so unnatural, just opinion..

Last edited: