What's new

tootin my own horn a lil bit

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
so i broke my hand yesterday while working in the garage.. sucks

anyway ive been struggling with everything cause its my dominate (rt) hand. smoking has proven extremely hard. from breakin up. holding the bowl and lighter simultaneously, etc.. especially trying is my slight addiction to spliffs. havnt had one since 2 evenings ago.

yd evening i tackled a left handed one handed blunt. turned out miraculous for the circumstance... shoudlve taken a photo

so tonight i decided to roll a one hander spliff.. i amazed myself!
check the photo out.

FUCK TYPING IS HARD

Attachments

• Photo on 11-11-12 at 11.57 PM.jpg
    Photo on 11-11-12 at 11.57 PM.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 14
T

TribalSeeds

so i broke my hand yesterday while working in the garage.. sucks

anyway ive been struggling with everything cause its my dominate (rt) hand. smoking has proven extremely hard. from breakin up. holding the bowl and lighter simultaneously, etc.. especially trying is my slight addiction to spliffs. havnt had one since 2 evenings ago.

yd evening i tackled a left handed one handed blunt. turned out miraculous for the circumstance... shoudlve taken a photo

so tonight i decided to roll a one hander spliff.. i amazed myself!
check the photo out.

FUCK TYPING IS HARD

You should be able to roll a perfect joint one handed with a dollar bill.

L

LEX-UK

My very good friend only has use of one arm and he rolls a perfect spliff.. catches the biggest fish and drops many on c.o.d lol its amazing how we can adapt.

Hope u mend well

baittis

Well if I took a pic with my webcam with my right arm held up, what would it look like on the screen? On which side on the screen would the arm be up?

;)

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
Well if I took a pic with my webcam with my right arm held up, what would it look like on the screen? On which side on the screen would the arm be up?

;)

haha thanks man. i was just like cmon people..

SnUFF- i gotta wife for that stuff. no worries.

LEX- it really is amazing. 2 days and i can almost write normally w my left. people like your friend are who made me realize.. one handed/armed people still roll up and blaze. so i was determined to do it

mrcreosote

Veteran
What would be really amazing is if you were a dog and could roll a joint without thumbs.

Not to mention typing about it.

That would be worth a picture.